剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
It was like she ripped herself out of my hand,
她挣脱得太猛了
and suddenly she's falling and...
一下子她就摔倒了
God...
天啊
I understand you didn't mean to kill her;
我知道你不是有意想杀她
it was an accident -- I get it.
那只是个意外 我明白
I just needed a couple more days. Yeah.
我只是需要多几天的时间 我明白
You know, I read an article about the fire.
我看过关于那场火灾的一篇报道
Your brother died going back into that plant to save someone else.
你哥哥是为了回厂房♥里救其他人才牺牲的
My...
我
my brother, he was amazing.
我哥哥是个难得一见的好人
Do you think your brother and your father
你觉得你父亲和你哥哥
would want you here, doing this?
会希望见到你在这做这件事吗
They shouldn't be dead!
他们不该死
Hey, Joe! Joe!
乔 乔
Look at me, Joe.
看着我 乔
Look at me.
看着我
You're right.
你说的没错
You are right they should not be dead.
他们的确不该落得这个下场
But this guy, he's already taken
但这个家伙 他已经夺走了
something very precious from you.
你生命中宝贵的东西
Don't let him take anything else, okay?
别再让他夺走其他东西了 好吗
But there isn't anything else!
我已经没什么可以失去的了
Let me ask you a question, all right?
回答我一个问题 好吗
What date was his trial?
他的审判是什么时候
January 27th.
一月二十七号♥
When did it end?
审判什么时候结束的
March 3rd.
三月三号♥
And what was the best vacation
你跟你父亲还有你哥哥在一起
you and your dad and your brother ever had?
过的最棒的假期是什么时候
We went...fly fishing...in Canada...
我上高中的时候
when I was in high school.
我们一起去加拿大钓飞鱼
It took a while to get to it, didn't it?
你得花上一会才能回想起这些 对吧
Joe...Joe.
乔 乔
Memories are funny things.
记忆是个很有趣的东西
Trust me when I say,
相信我的话
the bad ones can start to weigh down the good ones,
痛苦的记忆会慢慢取代美好的那些
and if you kill him,
如果你现在杀了他
your good memories,
你所有美好的记忆
that part of your family you still have left,
你对你家人的那些记忆
they will be harder and harder to get to,
会慢慢变得越来越淡
and eventually...they'll slip away.
总有一天 它们会消失殆尽
And you'll be alone and everything
到时候你将会孤独一人 而你生命中
that mattered to you will be gone, I promise you.
一切重要的东西将不复存在 真的
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
Joe, put the gun down.
乔 把枪放下
He's not worth it.
他不值得你这么做
Okay.
好的
Come on. Come on.
走吧 走吧
Nice job.
干得漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
I looked all over the house.
我找遍了我家的每个角落
In the attic, in the garage,
包括阁楼 车♥库♥
in my mother's car.
和我妈的车里
But she didn't lie.
但她没骗我
Rachel's things were gone,
瑞秋的东西都不见了
lost.
都丢了
And I decided in that moment...
那一刻我就决定
...that I would never lose anything again.
我不会再失去任何东西了
So, I sat down in my room...
于是我坐在自己的房♥间里
and started remembering the way things were.
开始回忆每件东西的样子
Where Rachel and I kept our...
我回忆我和瑞秋的
our troll collection...pictures...
那些娃娃 贴画
...the unicorn she won at the county fair
和她在赶集时玩游戏赢来的独角兽
that she said was half mine...
她说那也是我的
...our mood-lighting scarf --
还有给我们带来欢乐的围巾
...all of it.
所有的一切
Everything that had been in the room --
我回忆起房♥间里曾有的一切
down to the last book she read...
小到她最后读过的一本书
...the button that had fallen off the sleeve
她最后穿的那件衣服的袖口上
of the last coat she wore --
掉下来的纽扣
everything.
我全部都记得
Wells, it's...it's like a novel, almost.
威尔斯 这简直像本小说
Must be great.
那感觉肯定很棒
I mean, I've seen you in action.
我是说 我见识过你过目不忘的能力
But it must suck sometimes, too, huh?
但有些时候这感觉也很烂吧
Yeah, sometimes.
是啊 有时是的
And it hasn't helped with Rachel's murder until now.
而且这能力也没能帮她破瑞秋的谋杀案
I think this man was at the crime scene.
我认为这个人当时在犯罪现场
I remember his face.
我记得他的样子
I-I think his name is Jonathan.
我想他叫乔纳森
Might have worked at a Stop and Fill on Erie Boulevard.
也许曾在伊利大道的一家加油站工作过
But we don't know.
但我们也不确定
I mean, I don't even know if that's his name.
我都不确定那是否是他的名字
I do know that this is the closest I have come in 28 years
但我知道 这是我这二十♥八♥年♥来
to solving my sister's murder.
最接近真♥相♥的一次了
Well, I'll call my Uncle Sherman.
我会打电♥话♥给我叔叔谢尔曼
I'm sure he knows someone.
他肯定认识能帮上忙的人
It's a long shot, but thank you.
也许成功率不大 但还是要谢谢你
Whatever I can do.
有需要尽管开口
Boss?
先走了 老大
Hey, Roe?
罗伊
The jeans?
牛仔裤那事
You were close.
你猜得差不多了
I wore them seven days ago.
我七天前穿过
And six before that.
在那之前的六天前也穿过
And 13 before that.
再往前的十三天也穿过
It was a Friday.
那天是礼拜五
Master.
大♥师♥
"Master"? What?
大♥师♥ 怎么了
You're just jealous.
你是嫉妒吧
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表