剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
When your trainer's hot,
如果你的教练非常有型
but, married.
但是已婚
I always meet married guys.
我认识的总是有妇之夫
What is it with that? Oh, hold on.
不知是中什么邪了 稍等
Oh, my God. Do we have to, Mom?
上帝啊 非得这样吗 老妈
That's fine.
凑合吧
Yeah, right.
没错
A good provider.
要有经济实力
And funny.
还得有幽默感
Listen, Mom. Listen, Mom.
妈妈 听我说 妈妈
This man does not exist in New York.
这种男人在纽约早就绝种了
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, in all of New York. Trust me, I've looked.
相信我 我把整个纽约都找遍了
Why don't you come down here, and you...?
你为什么不过来 然后
Oh, my God!
我的天呐
Mom, I have to call you back.
妈 我过会儿再打给你
Everyone knows you can't make a left
所有人都知道 从早七点到晚七点
on 5th between 7:00 and 7:00.
第五大道上车辆不能左拐
Hold on, Al.
艾尔 等一下
And then you're stuck all the way to 9th before you can go south.
而你却一直堵到第九大道才绕回来
What? What tone?
什么 我什么口气
I'm educating somebody. When you get your cab license
我在教训人呢 你等拿到驾照
then you come back and talk to me.
再教训我吧
I'm sorry. What did you say? You heard me.
抱歉 你说什么 你听见了
Well, for your information, I did drive a cab,
不怕告诉你 我还真开过出租车
and I did it a lot better than...
可比你强多了
Stuff it in your nutsack.
吃屎去吧你
Nice. Very original!
说得好 很有创意
Have a nice day.
祝你愉快
Al, you still there?
艾尔 还在吗
Where are you, exactly?
你到底在哪里
I'm outside a club in Midtown.
我在中城区的一家俱乐部外面
I'm sort of here to try and see my Aunt Edie.
我来找我的伊蒂阿姨
Aunt Edie? What's she been up to?
伊蒂阿姨 她来干什么
I don't know. I, uh...
不知道 我...
I just saw that she was in town for a few days,
我只知道她会在这待几天
and I thought I'd show her the sketch of Jonathan,
想给她看看乔纳森的画像
see if she recognized him.
看她能否认出来是谁
Okay, but if you two end up in the penthouse
好吧 那如果你们要和B·B·金
of the Four Seasons playing Battleship with B.B. King
还有米克·贾格尔在四季酒店的阁楼
and Mick Jagger, you got to call me.
玩海战棋 可别忘了叫上我
How do you even remember that?
你竟然还记得这个
And it was Keith Richards, by the way.
对了 那是基斯·理查兹
When you're done with the family reunion,
等你和她叙完旧
we caught a body in Woodside--
就去伍德赛德案发现场吧
6♥4♥th and Roosevelt.
6♥4♥大道和罗斯福大街交口
Got it. Listen, I got to go. Wish me luck.
知道了 我要挂了 祝我好运吧
Sure.
好的
Edie? Edie?!
伊蒂 伊蒂
Oh, my gosh. Carrie.
我的天 凯莉
Is everything okay with your mom?
你妈妈还好吗
Yeah. Oh, yeah.
当然 还不错
Oh, good. Thank God. I mean...
那就好 感谢上帝
Then what are you doing here?
那你怎么来了
Well, I saw in the paper that you were in town.
我看报纸说你来了
And I wanted to stop by.
我就顺路过来看看
I actually have this... Um, you know,
事实上 我想 其实
we are so gonna have to get together.
我们是该抽时间好好聚聚
I mean, it's really gonna be great, but this is...
那肯定很棒 但现在我简直是
It's a crazy time.
热锅上的蚂蚁
Okay, what about tonight? Any possibility...?
好吧 今晚如何 有没有可能
Oh, I wish tonight.
我也希望今晚可以
I've got dinner with the Sony executives.
但我得和索尼的高层们共进晚餐
And then we're gonna go see a blues band down at the Main Line.
之后要和一个蓝调乐队见面
Well, are you gonna be in town this weekend?
那你周末还在这里吗
'Cause maybe we could go see Mom.
我们可以一起去探望我妈妈
No. I'm leaving Friday.
不了 我周五就走
Oh. Otherwise...
不然的话
Yeah, I gotta go.
我得走了
Yeah... Yeah.
当然 好的
You should... Okay, babe.
快去吧 好了亲爱的
Carrie?
凯莉
You look majestic.
你真是美极了
You really do. So good to see you.
真的 见到你真好
Youyou, too. Call me.
我也是 给我打电♥话♥
Uh, yeah, call you.
好 会的
Majestic?
美极了
Yeah, I guess I can see that. You're kind.
我觉得也是 你心眼真好
Sounds like Aunt Edie hasn't changed much.
看来伊蒂阿姨还是老样子
She was totally manic, and-and
她就像患了狂躁症似的
when I brought up going to see Alice,
当我提起一起去探望爱丽丝时
it was like suggesting root canal, and she loves my mom.
就像要她去看牙医一样 她爱我妈妈
So, I guess no sketch, huh?
没给她看画像吧
You kidding me? I should have sent you.
你开玩笑吗 我可真该让你去
She did always like me.
她倒是一直挺喜欢我的
No, what she liked... was your butt.
她喜欢的是你的翘臀
Neighbors have her as Amy O'Malley.
邻居说她叫艾米·欧马利
Lived up in 3B.
房♥间号♥是3B
Folks were away.
父母不在家
She's a junior at St. Bennet's.
她是圣班纳特高二的学生
Everything I hear, she's a good kid.
大家都说她是个好孩子
She come off the roof?
从楼顶上摔下来的吗
3B doesn't get you something like this.
从三楼掉下来不至于这样
Suicide?
自杀吗
Maybe.
有可能
Looks like the fall is what killed her.
看来是坠落致死
And there's no other signs of major trauma, but...
没有其他明显伤痕 不过
What about these? Yeah, exactly.
这些呢 我正要说
They wrap all the way around. These aren't from impact.
绕手腕一圈的伤痕 这可不是摔的
Pretty consistent with defensive wounds. Let's bag the hands.
很像自卫型伤痕 把手包好
She struggled with someone.
她与人打斗过
Got it covered? Okay, parents are en route.
要盖起来吗 父母在来的路上了
We got any witnesses?
有目击者吗
Next case, Al, I promise.
下个案子会有的 艾尔 我保证
You promised last time.
你上次就是这么说的
Well, we got the woman who owns the car,
我们找到这个车主了
but, uh, she didn't see anything.
但她什么都没看到
Where's Roe? On the roof.
罗伊在哪 在楼顶
What do you got?
有什么发现
Some sort of scuff marks.
几处鞋子拖蹭的痕迹
I'm guessing they're from our girl.
估计是死者留下的
Her back's to the edge, she's trying to get a footing,
她应该是单脚蹬着墙 背靠墙缘站着
her heel, uh, scraping against the wall right about here.
鞋后跟在这里留下了刮痕
Let's play match game with the vic's shoes.
用死者的鞋子做下匹配吧
Got her initials carved in the wall over there: "AO"
在那边墙上刻着她的姓名简写"AO"
"Amy O." Also got what looks like a "KS".
艾米·O 还有个刻痕看上去像"KS"
And the neighbors say it was some kind of teen hangout up here.
周围邻居说这里是年轻人的据点
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah, I just...
没事 只是
You know, the vic is the same age as my boy,
死者和我儿子一样大
and I couldn't tell you where Spence is right now.
而我却不知道斯彭斯此刻身处何地
So make the call. He prefers I text.
给他打个电♥话♥呗 他更喜欢发短♥信♥
Front-row seats.
那个楼里的人应该能看到
Let's get a canvass going.
挨家挨户问问吧
If no one saw what happened,
即使没人看到现场
they saw Amy up here other days.
也该有人见过艾米以前来过这里
Maybe they put her with someone.
或许还能问出和谁一起来的
And let's take a look at the sex crimes in the area,
再去查下这个地区的性犯罪案件
see if there's a pattern.
看看是否符合某个作案模式
Hey, guys?
伙计们
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表