剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on the Unforgettable.
"记忆神探"前情提要
Queens Homicide.
皇后区凶杀调查组
Hi, Carrie. You got a name, pal?
你好 凯莉 老兄 你叫什么
Someone will die in 16 minutes.
十六分钟后有人就会死
That's all you get.
你的时间不多了
That's it, 16 minutes.
时间到了 十六分钟
Why me?
为什么选我
The great sociopaths like to go head-to-head with the best.
通常反♥社♥会♥份子都喜欢跟最强的人叫板
His name is Walter Morgan.
他叫沃尔特·摩根
He's an attorney, but we can't touch him.
他是个律师 但是我们动不了他
I called him.
我打了电♥话♥给他
I met him. You're out of your mind.
还见了他 你疯了
I think we should loop Al in
我觉得沃尔特·摩根
on that little offer you got from your new pal Mr. Morgan.
帮助你的事 你应该告诉艾尔
I'd like to keep it quiet.
还是算了吧
This is exactly what this guy wants,
这正是那个人的目的
to get inside your head.
让你一直想着他
He's doing what I want. He's playing you.
一切都在我的掌握中 他在耍你
If this guy's contacting you, Carrie, be careful.
如果这个人再联♥系♥你 凯莉 小心点
I don't want to offer him up another victim.
我不想再给他提供受害者了
What if he's trying to help me?
如果他在试着帮我呢
Then you're making a deal with the devil!
那你就是在和魔鬼做交易
Be seeing you, Carrie.
回头见 凯莉
There are pleasures in life it would be a crime to refuse.
人生在世 需及时行乐
Wine is one...
品尝红酒是其一
another is friendship,
另一个就是结交朋友
when it's offered.
在有人想和你结交的时候
Hard to find a friend;
很难找到一个
an equal to discuss matters.
可以在一起平等讨论事情的朋友
Is that why I'm here, Walter?
这就是我在这的原因吗 沃尔特
You're looking for a friend?
你在寻找朋友吗
Sorry, didn't mean to show all my cards as once.
抱歉 我没打算一下子把我底牌全亮出来
Not much of a hand at poker, I'm afraid.
恐怕我手里也没什么牌
I prefer pool, all about playing the angles.
我更喜欢玩台球 玩的就是角度
You a hustler, Walter?
你出老千吗 沃尔特
Oh, no. Unlike you, I never gamble.
不 不像你 我从来不去赌博
You're gambling now, having me here in your house.
你现在就在赌博 让我到你家来
I have nothing to hide.
我没什么好隐瞒的
A charming dinner companion for a little information.
一点信息换来一位迷人的就餐伙伴
Pretty safe bet, I'd say.
我敢说 稳赚不赔
What do you know about my sister's murder?
关于我姐姐的谋杀案 你知道什么
Patience.
耐心点
It's not a virtue of mine.
不是我的长项
That's okay. It's one of mine.
没关系 那是我的优点之一
What's your game, really, Walter?
你到底在打什么算盘 沃尔特
What do you want?
你想要什么
You said it yourself.
你自己刚说过
I want you to need me...
我想让你依赖我
...as a friend.
这个朋友
Shall we begin?
我们开动吧
Hey, Roe.
你好 罗伊
Hey. Afraid work's starting early this morning.
恐怕今天早上得早点开工了
Oh, yeah? What did we catch?
是吗 发生什么事了
We got a fresh one out at an abandoned warehouse
我们在一个废弃的仓库刚发现一具尸体
on 516 Borden Ave.
地址是博登大街516号♥
516 Borden, 9:00. Come alone.
博登大街516号♥ 九点 一个人来
Um, what kind, what kind of body?
什么样的尸体
It's a dead one, I think. Don't quote me.
一具死尸 我认为 别引用我的话
I mean, male or female?
我的意思是 男性还是女性
It's a male. Middle-aged.
中年男性
Kind of hard to tell with most of his head missing.
很难辨认 他的头部大部分都不见了
I'm on my way.
我马上来
Oh, hey, you got a minute?
你有空吗
Maybe pick up a bagel from that place on 23rd?
能帮我从那条街23号♥买♥♥个百吉饼吗
I haven't eaten breakfast yet. Hello?
我还没吃早饭 喂
It's the most important meal of the day.
这可是一天中最重要的一顿饭啊
We got a shotgun at close range.
我们在附近发现了一把猎枪
Got one shell casing.
还找到一个空弹壳
Security guard found him. Had the good enough sense
保安发现的 这个保安鼻子挺灵
to get outside before he hurled.
无意间避开了枪杀现场
$400 shoes.
好贵的鞋啊
What the hell was he doing here?
他来这里做什么呢
We're lucky security even noticed an open door
幸运的是 保安注意到这扇门打开了
'cause nobody's used this place in months.
因为近几月来此处一直闲置
Yeah, we got Mike and Nina circling the area.
迈克和尼娜调查周边环境去了
See if there's any active security cameras around.
看看周围有没有开着的摄像头
Let's see. Mr. Walter Morgan. 50.
我们来看看这位沃尔特·摩根 五十岁
Ooh, Park Avenue. Should have stayed home, Walter.
住在公园大街 在家多好 沃尔特
Let me see that.
让我看看那个
You know this guy?
你认识这人
Where's Carrie?
凯莉在哪
Should be here any minute.
马上就到
All right, I want you you do me a favor.
帮我个忙
Call Webster, tell her the victim's name.
打电♥话♥给韦伯斯特 告诉她死者的名字
Ask her to handle the case personally.
让她亲自来处理这个案子
Hey, is there something I should know?
有什么事情我不知道吗
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Walter Morgan's in there
沃尔特·摩根在里面
with half his head blown off.
半个脑袋开花了
Well, hallelujah, I guess.
我想我只能说哈利路亚了
That's what I thought.
跟我想的一样
Who killed him?
是谁杀的他
Do we have to find out?
我们一定要找到凶手吗
What do you think?
你认为呢
Shouldn't be too hard. Guy like that had a lot of enemies.
应该不会太难 像他这样的人树敌众多
He had a lot of friends.
他也有很多朋友
Big Manhattan lawyer getting shotgunned in the ass end of Queens,
曼哈顿大律师在皇后区惨死于枪杀
This case will get a lot of attention.
此案肯定会引起很多关注
What not even a bialy?
连个面包卷没有吗
You got an appetite after all this?
看了这些 还有食欲吗
Eating's a natural function. It's a part of life.
民以食为天 吃是生活的一部分
What do they say? In the midst of life I am in death?
那句话怎么说来着 生命与死亡并存
So in the midst of death, how about a little cream cheese?
那面对死亡时 来点奶油芝士有何不可
You don't know anything about my sister, do you!
你根本不知道我姐姐的事 对不对
You know, in Louisiana, somebody kicks,
在路易斯安那州 如果有人死了
they make a pot of gumbo so big, they eat off it for a year.
他们会做一大锅浓汤 然后喝上一整年
Oh, how you doing?
你还好吧
I don't know.
不知道
I just can't believe it.
难以相信
Did you tell Al?
你告诉艾尔了吗
That I kept investigating Walter Morgan
告诉他在他叫我别再调查摩根
after he told me we were done?
而我也保证不在调查之后
After I told him I was done? Uh...
我还在暗中调查吗
I'll take that as a "no." Yeah.
看来是没说 没错
Do you mind if we just take a look at this together?
我能和你一起看看这具尸体吗
You're still not convinced, huh?
你还是不信 对吧
Walter Morgan's whole life was about games,
沃尔特·摩根一生都热衷于设局
impersonation, deception. No, I'm not convinced.
演戏 欺骗 没错 我不信
Okay.
好吧
You mind?
能拿下来吗
No.
可以
Sometimes the fingers swell after death,
人在死后手指有时会浮肿
so you just really have to tug. Give me a second.
所以你要使劲才能摘下来 等一下
Okay.
好了
It's been there a while.
戴了很长时间了
Is that what you were looking for?
这是你在找的证据吗
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Where is Jensen?
詹森在哪里
He told me about your conversation.
他和我说了你们之间的谈话
You threatened him, Carrie? That was unnecessary.
你威胁他了 凯莉 真没必要啊
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表