剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
I started feeling dizzy and-and nauseous.
一开始我感觉头晕恶心
Do you know where there's a bath... bathroom?
你知道卫生间在哪吗
Uh, yes. It's...
知道 就在...
I was trying to get to a bathroom.
我在找卫生间
There are these holes in my-my memory.
然后我就记不太清了
Places I can't... I can't get to.
实在记不清了
Focus on what you can see.
想想你当时看见了什么
Build off of that.
慢慢回忆
Oh, God.
天呐
Why couldn't you just leave it alone?
你怎么就不能置之不理呢
It was Colin who... who drugged me,
下药的是科林
but he was scared.
但他很害怕
Scared of what?
怕什么
He had a partner.
他有个同伴
They dragged me to a van.
他们把我拖进一辆货车
I, uh...
我...
I-I fought him off, and I made, I made it to my car.
我挣扎着抛开 到自己的车那里
Who was he?
那人是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
Colin Marsh is MIA.
科林·马什失踪了
We find any drugs at the frat house?
在兄弟会会所发现毒品了吗
Couple of misdemeanor bags of weed.
发现几小袋大♥麻♥
How about Colin?
找到科林了吗
We got the locals sitting on his family's place in Connecticut.
我们通过康涅狄格州当地警方联♥系♥他父母家了
Tried tracking his cell. No luck.
尝试追踪他的手♥机♥ 没有突破
Come on. He's not Pablo Escobar.
拜托 他又不是埃斯科瓦尔
It can't be that hard to track him down.
追踪他没那么困难
Guys, four Omega Rhos have admitted that
伙计们 四个希腊兄弟会员承认了
they went to Toronto with plane tickets Colin got for them.
他们去多伦多的机票是科林买♥♥的
They admit to transporting drugs?
他们承认偷运毒品了吗
Not yet. Right now they're all saying
还没 目前他们只是说
they were helping him import T-shirts.
他们是在帮他进口T恤
It's kind of tough to put a crewneck up your nose.
用衣服藏♥毒♥品运回来可不那么简单啊
Maybe not so tough.
或许没那么困难
There was a drug bust last year at Newark.
纽瓦克去年进行过一次毒品突袭
Liquid cocaine from Honduras.
从洪都拉斯偷运液化可♥卡♥因♥
They soaked these canvas tents in cocaine.
他们把帆布帐篷浸泡在可♥卡♥因♥里
Now, I saw Colin lose it on one of his frat brothers.
我看到科林对兄弟会的一个手下发飙
He was wearing a T-shirt with a maple leaf on the front.
他穿的T恤胸前印有枫叶
What if they soaked the T-shirts in cocaine?
如果他们把T恤浸泡在可♥卡♥因♥里呢
Maybe they sent Miles to pick up a load of shirts,
或许他们让迈尔斯去取衣服
he realized what was going on.
于是他明白了事情的真♥相♥
No. If he figured it out up there,
不 如果他当时知道
there's no way that kid's gonna risk bringing them back.
就一定不会冒险把衣服运回来
The DEA replied to his e-mail,
药监局回复了他的电子邮件
told him to call in,
让他致电
but he never did, so they don't have them.
但他没打 所以他们没拿到证据
Okay. So there could be a bag stuffed with
那么机场的失物招领处可能
drug-soaked T-shirts just sitting in the lost and found at the airport.
存有这些在可♥卡♥因♥里浸泡过的T恤
Hold on a second.
稍等一下
How do you get the drugs out of the shirts?
怎样从T恤中分离出毒品
You rinse it in a mix of water and industrial cleaner,
先用水和工业清洗剂的混合物洗掉
then you heat it up to burn off the liquid.
然后加热将水分蒸发
The residual powder would be pure cocaine.
剩余粉末便是纯可♥卡♥因♥
What, I read.
干嘛 人家很有文化的
Industrial cleaner.
工业清洗剂
Yeah, any kind of detergent, actually.
是的 任何种类的清洁剂都行
Colin's working with a guy at Dorner's Cleaners.
科林的那个同伙是多诺氏清洗店的
It's a, it's a dry-cleaning service they have on campus.
那是开在大学里的一家干洗店
Dry cleaner would be perfect.
干洗店 完美
Got it.
找到了
On Queen's Boulevard.
在皇后大道
Frank Dorner, owner and operator.
弗兰克·多尔纳 店主兼管♥理♥员♥
All right, I'll recheck the security video from the dorms.
我重新查一下宿舍的保安录像
You know, I bet we can place Dorner's van
我敢打赌在迈尔斯死亡的那段时间
near that loading dock around the time Miles died.
多尔纳的面包车肯定就在卸货区附近
So is Dorner working for Colin,
那么到底是多尔纳替科林干活
or Colin working for Dorner?
还是科林为多尔纳打工呢
Only one way to find out.
只有一种方法找出答案了
Get...off me!
放开我
Go to hell!
去死吧
I had it under control.
我已经把他控制住了
I know.
我知道
Mr. Healy. Detective.
希利先生 警探
First time I ever came into a police station voluntarily.
这是我第一次自愿来警局
How can I help you?
您有什么事吗
Well, I was, uh, I was thinking about Miles.
我在想迈尔斯的事
And I was wondering what,
然后我就在想
what happens to his body if no one claims it?
如果没人认领他的尸体 你们会怎么处理
Well, he'll go to Potter's Field.
会把他葬在公共墓地
Well, I was thinking about other arrangements,
我想安葬他的尸体
but I'm...I'm not sure how to make it happen.
但我不知道该走些什么程序
I can help you.
我可以帮你
I mean, we could do it together, you know?
我是说 我们可以一起办理这些手续
Great. Thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Sure.
这没什么
You know...
我觉得
he deserved better.
他要是葬在公墓就太可怜了
Yeah, he did.
的确
We'll make it happen.
我们不会让他葬在公墓的
Great.
太好了
What's this?
这是什么
"Two can play at this game."
"继续两个人的游戏"
What's going on?
这是什么意思
Don't ask me.
别问我
You got her the flowers.
是你送花给人家的
But I didn't. I...
我没有啊 我...
can't accept this. Why not?
不能接受这个 为什么
What's a girl gotta do?
你还想人家女孩子怎么追你才行啊
Office romances, they always end in disaster.
办公室恋情通常没什么好结果
There's Busseto dry cured salami,
这里面有布塞托腌香肠
sopressata...
索普瑞萨塔肠[一种意大利香肠]
smoked duck.
熏鸭
I'm sure I'm gonna pay for this later,
我早晚会为这个付出代价的
but we all have our weaknesses.
可惜我也是凡人一个
Dorner's lawyer wants to cut a deal.
多尔纳的律师想跟我们谈条件
DA is holding firm at murder one.
检查官坚决以一级谋杀起诉他
Is Colin cooperating?
科林合作吗
Yeah, he turned over six shirts.
是的 他交出了六件T恤
Which might not have qualified him for felony trafficking,
只凭这六件T恤还不够起诉他贩毒罪
except for the two dozen shirts
不过药品管制局在多伦多
our DEA friends found at Pierson International in Toronto,
皮尔逊国际机场找到了两打T恤
thanks to Miles.
多亏了迈尔斯
So in the end,
所以说到底
the rejected pledge helped bring them down.
被兄弟会拒之门外的家伙把他们一网打尽了
You know, I think Miles would've like that.
我认为迈尔斯会喜欢这个结局的
If you can't join 'em, beat 'em.
无法加入他们 就摧毁他们
So you told me.
你以前也跟我这么说过
What? When?
什么 什么时候的事
I don't know. A while ago.
不知道 很久以前了
Hey, so Elaine's at a seminar tonight.
今晚伊莱恩要参加一个讲座
You want to grab a drink?
你想不想一起喝一杯
You know, I'm-I'm, uh...
我...
it's been a long day, I'm tired.
今天忙了一天 我累了
Rain check.
那就下次吧
Wells. Hold up.
威尔斯 等一下
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你呢
Why, what did I do wrong? You tell me.
怎么了 我做错什么了 你说呢
You and Marston have a clearance rate over 80%.
你跟马斯顿的破案率高达80%以上
Marston's really good.
马斯顿很厉害
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表