剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
You're sure because Brett Langley...
你能肯定是因为布雷特·兰利
...was the child's father, right?
就是孩子的父亲 对吗
He was looking for his own son.
他在找自己的亲生儿子
Brett was taking my deposition.
我和布雷特是在听证会上认识的
He was handsome and successful.
他英俊潇洒 风度翩翩
I was a little scared and lonely--
而我受宠若惊 又空虚寂寞
more than a little lonely.
非常寂寞
But it didn't last.
但你们的关系没有持久
It was one night.
只是一♥夜♥情♥
Brett was freaked out about jeopardizing the lawsuit.
布雷特担心这会危及官司
I told him he didn't have to worry.
我让他不要担心
When I found out I was pregnant, I told him.
当我发现自己怀孕的时候 我告诉了他
I could have went after him for the money,
我本可以追着他要钱
but that wasn't my style.
但我不是这种人
I left the city, dropped out of the case,
我离开了这座城市 从案子里抽了身
and when I put the baby up for adoption,
把孩子送去领养的时候
I didn't name a father.
我没提起他父亲的名字
And then he, he shows up on your doorstep.
然后他就出现在你家门口
He was like a different guy-- sweeter.
他变了个人似的 更体贴了
He was all about apologizing for that night,
他一直在为那晚道歉
and there was no lawsuit.
诉讼也解决了
He just wanted to see his boy.
他只想看看自己的儿子
And you were willing to help?
你也愿意帮助他
He told me about his cancer treatment.
他告诉我他患癌治疗的事
His radiation therapy left him sterile.
化疗让他失去了生育能力
He said he wanted to see the only child he'd ever have.
他说他想看看这辈子唯一的孩子
I gave him the name of the adoption agency I used.
我告诉了他那个收养中介的名字
There's no way this has anything to do with his murder, right?
这些不可能跟他的谋杀案有关吧
The cancer did change Langley's life.
癌症彻底改变了兰利的生活
He was looking for his son,
他在寻找儿子
but Bingham thought he was about to jump ship.
可宾汉姆公♥司♥却以为他要跳槽
So how is Maria involved?
那么 玛丽亚与此有何联♥系♥
Langley and Ortiz were both desperate.
兰利和奥提兹都曾陷入绝望
Maybe that's what connects them.
也许这就是联♥系♥
Got 'em.
找到了
Sandra and Ian Smith,
桑德拉和伊恩·史密斯
the ones who adopted Langley's kid.
收养兰利孩子的夫妇
How old was Jake when you got him?
你们收养杰克时他多大
Two days old.
才生下来两天
He was, um, so small and pink, almost magenta.
他那么小 粉嘟嘟的 接近品红色
What'd you know about Jake's birth father
关于杰克的生父布雷特·兰利
Brett Langley?
你们知道多少
We didn't know anything, we didn't want to know.
什么都不知道 也不想知道
It felt better that way.
保持现状就很好
Jake's our son, that's all that matters.
杰克是我们的儿子 这就够了
But when the agency contacted us, they said that,
但当时中介联♥系♥我们的时候说
because Mr. Langley hadn't been informed of the adoption,
由于办理收养的事兰利先生并不知情
we might want to cooperate with him.
所以我们需要和他协调一下
We met with him a few times,
我们和他见了几次面
agreed on a visitation schedule.
达成了探视协议
We were supposed to meet him one more time
我们本来计划再见一次面
to nail it down, but he didn't show.
把收养的事情说定 但他没来
Then we heard what happened.
然后就听说出事了
Terrible.
真可怕
Do either of you know Maria Ortiz?
你俩有谁认识玛丽亚·奥提兹吗
From the newspapers. What a story.
从报纸上看到过 真是骇人听闻
That business about rape.
我是说被强♥奸♥的事
I kind of feel like we dodged a bullet.
我很庆幸我们躲过一劫
He seemed like such a good guy, too,
他看上去真是个好人
but I guess you never know, do you?
不过你们也没机会知道了 是吧
Right. Oh, I'm sorry,
是啊 抱歉
let me take him upstairs...
我先把他抱上楼
Oh, let me help you. Fine, I got him.
我帮你吧 没关系 我自己来
Oh, I love kids.
我喜欢小孩
Ooh, here we go.
走吧小乖乖
She's fine.
她一个人可以的
How was it for all of you--
那件事对你们有什么影响
Langley just showing up like that?
兰利突然出现
It was hard,
难以接受
it was hard for all of us, even Mr. Langley.
对我们都是 包括兰利先生
You could see the regret.
看得出他很懊悔
If you'll just-- I need to grab the monitor.
如果你不介意 我去拿下婴儿监视器
Sure.
请便
Sandra, I know you and your husband
桑德拉 我知道你们两夫妇
don't want to lose your son.
不愿意失去孩子
I don't understand, how could we lose him?
我不明白 我们怎么会失去他
Let me make this very clear to you.
那我把话说白了吧
If you and your husband are obstructing a murder investigation,
如果你和你丈夫企图妨碍谋杀案的调查
you will both go to jail.
你们就都免不了牢狱之灾
That duck in your bathroom-- it's real cute.
浴室里那只可爱的鸭子
Did Langley give it to you,
是兰利给你的
or did Maria Ortiz?
还是玛丽亚·奥提兹给你的
How long have you known Maria?
你认识玛丽亚多久了
I...
我...
How long have you known her?
你认识她多久了
A few months.
几个月
Right. We found her right after we met Brett.
好 我们见过布雷特之后找到了她
What do you mean you "found her" ?
"找到她"是什么意思
It was Ian's plan.
是伊恩想的主意
Brett told us right up front that he wanted
布雷特直截了当地跟我们说
joint custody of Jake.
他也要当杰克的监护人
It was hard for me to hear,
我心里很难过
but Ian went a little crazy.
而伊恩更是受不了
Brett was such a big lawyer, and he hadn't been informed.
布雷特是个大律师 而且他当时不知情
Ian said, if we took him to court,
伊恩说和他对薄公庭
there is no way we would win.
不可能赢得了
We thought if we could do something
我们想 如果做些什么
to make him seem unfit to be a father...
能让他看起来不适合做父亲
That's where Maria Ortiz comes in.
所以玛丽亚·奥提兹被卷了进来
We'd met Brett at his hotel a number of times in his room.
我们去他住的酒店见过他几次
One time, Maria was there cleaning.
有一次 玛丽亚在整理房♥间
She really took to Jake,
她非常喜欢杰克
so we got to know her,
所以我们认识了她
really went out of our way,
有点超出了我们的意料
even brought her home for dinner.
我们甚至带她回家吃饭
Oh, my God. She just fell in love with our little boy.
老天 她真的爱上了我们的儿子
Do you know about her son? Yeah.
你知道她儿子的事吗 知道
She understood how helpless we felt.
她理解我们有多无助
You had her accuse Langley?
是你让她控告兰利
And you offered her money?
然后付给她钱
$30,000-- all we had.
三万美金 所有家当
You knew about her son
你知道她儿子的事
and you knew how desperate she was.
也知道她有多绝望
How could you?
你怎么忍♥心
I couldn't.
我不忍♥心
I told Ian, that was no way to fight for our little boy
我告诉伊恩不能这样来保住儿子
and he agreed.
他也同意
I didn't know until I saw it on the news.
直到看了新闻 我才知道这件事
We didn't want to lose our son.
我们不想失去孩子
My guess is, Langley figures out what they're up to,
我猜 兰利识破了他们的伎俩
confronts Maria, things get out of hand,
面对玛丽亚的时候 形势失控
he ends up with his head bashed in.
结果自己的脑袋挨了猛烈一击
Maria's terrified,
玛丽亚吓坏了
Ian sends her to Moser
伊恩就编了个自卫的故事
with the self-defense story.
然后把她送到莫泽那里
Impoverished maid versus corporate lawyer.
贫贱女服务员对抗企业大律师
Maybe the plan was to kill Langley all along.
也许计划原本就是要杀了兰利
The Smiths keep their kid.
好让史密斯夫妇保住孩子
Nope, no way, Maria would never go for that.
不会 不可能 玛丽亚不可能同意
I'm just saying, people have done
我只是想说 人们为了三万美金
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表