剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
But 200 grand-- where'd she get that kind of money?
但二十万 她从哪搞到这笔钱呢
She hasn't practiced in eight months.
她有八个月没出诊了
They can't even afford TVs.
他们连付费频道都买♥♥不起了
She's a doctor.
她是个医生
She could be dealing drugs or selling scrips.
可以卖♥♥卖♥♥药 卖♥♥卖♥♥处方之类的
So maybe Ann was the target?
所以也许安才是目标
And now Max is because Channel Six News
现在六台新闻走漏消息
leaked the story.
麦克斯也成为目标了
I put them all in a hotel.
我送他们去酒店住了
Where are we on the uncle?
姨父那边有进展吗
Well, he's got a DWI from freshman year
他在纽约州立大学石溪分校读大一时
at Stony Brook,
因酒驾被处罚过
and he's he's got a busload of parking tickets. That's it.
还被开过许多张停车罚单 就这些
I don't like him for this, Al.
我觉得不是他 艾尔
I mean, who hires a hit man to shoot up his own place?
谁会专门雇杀手毁自己的家啊
What about that guy?
查清那个倒霉男是谁了吗
He's still a John Doe.
依旧是路人甲
Van was stolen.
货车是偷来的
We got a trace out on the weapon.
武器还在查
Hey, Nina.
尼娜
Just spoke to the aunt's former employer.
我刚和他姨妈的前上司谈过
Newsomes did file a harassment suit two years ago,
纽瑟姆两年前确实以性骚扰为由起诉过
and we got the gun back from the family friend.
而且我们从他朋友那里拿回枪了
Preliminary results from ballistics are negative.
弹道初步结论是否定的
Sorry. I'll let you know when the M.E. has a final.
抱歉 等法医得出最终结论我再通知你
Thanks.
谢了
Looks like Uncle Erik's story pans out.
看起来埃里克姨父的故事无懈可击
This lady came up with $200,000.
这个女的拿到了二十万美金
Let's find out where she got it.
我们得找找这钱的出处
You sit down with the trauma guys yet?
你和那些可怜的家伙谈过了吗
Uh, later today.
今天晚一点吧
It's not like I haven't been here before.
也不是说没经历过这种情况
You need anything, let me know.
有需要就尽管开口
Actually, I'm down to one these days.
事实上 我现在只要一包糖了
Oh. Progress.
有进步
If you want, Johnson's down a guy
如果你愿意 约翰逊在追查
on that floater they picked up under the Whitestone.
白石桥下发现的那具浮尸
I just started, you're trying to get rid of me already?
我才进入状态 你就想把我踹开吗
Just want to make sure you're okay.
我只是想确认你没事
Anything new?
有什么新动向吗
No.
没有
It's the same.
还是老样子
I remember being with Rachel's body,
我能忆起自己站在瑞秋的尸体旁边
I hear a noise, I turn, I, uh...
我听到响声 就转过身去
see a man standing over me, can't see his face.
有个男的站在对面 面庞模糊不清
I'm stuck.
就卡在这里了
You'll get unstuck.
总会忆起来的
That's why you're here.
所以你才在这里
Thank you, uh, for this.
谢谢你的咖啡
Okay, you guys may dress better here,
也许你们的穿着更光鲜
but the coffee is just as bad as Syracuse.
但咖啡却和锡拉丘兹的一样难以下咽
So I got the final report.
我拿到最终报告了
Uncle's gun is not the murder weapon,
姨父的枪不是凶器
but while I was down there,
但我在那时
M.E. wanted me to see something else.
法医给我看了几样其他东西
That's the body of our hit man. Take a look.
这是那个职业杀手的尸体 瞧瞧看
Nephrectomy scar.
肾切除手术伤痕
Translation?
什么意思
Guy sold his kidney.
倒霉男把自己的肾卖♥♥了
Uh, how do we know it wasn't just kidney disease?
你怎么知道他不是得了肾病
Yeah, I asked the same question,
我也问了同样的问题
but apparently, that would show up in both kidneys.
但显然那样的话两边都应该有伤疤
But this guy--
但这家伙
other one's clean as a whistle.
另一侧皮肤光滑得像小公主似的
Anesthesiology.
这手术需要麻醉师
I went drugs, but of course, organ harvesting.
我去查过器官切除手术所需的药物
Yeah, M.E. says that people pay upwards of 400 grand cash for one kidney.
法医说一个肾售价可以高达四十万美金
Red market. Lot of money at stake. Lot of desperate people.
血色市场 一方愿买♥♥ 一方愿卖♥♥
The whole van thing-- sloppy.
整个挟持计划都漏洞百出
Guy wasn't a pro.
那家伙不是个老手
All right, so who hired him?
好吧 那他的雇主是谁
Someone who knew him from that world.
他们圈子里认识他的某个人
Knew he needed money.
知道他急需钱
Oh... That's it.
是这么回事
Gym Bam.
那个游乐馆
They have these photographs of birthday parties on the wall, right?
里面墙上贴着许多生日聚会的照片
One of the... one of the birthday dads,
其中有个小寿星的爸爸
he had this exact same scar.
有个一模一样的伤疤
Call over there.
打给他们
See if they can I.D. him.
看能不能确定是谁
Okay.
好的
A year I can't find work.
我失业了一整年
We were going to lose everything, you know?
我们就快要失去一切了
Our apartment, everything.
房♥子 一切
Did you know Dr. Seiferth?
你认识赛弗斯医生吗
No, I don't think so.
名字很陌生
Oh, Dr. Ann.
安医生啊
Yes, of course. She's an angel.
当然认识 她就是个天使
Daniel's birthday party--
丹尼尔的生日派对
her and Mr. Joel gave it to him after my surgery.
就是她和乔尔先生在我手术后操办的
It was a beautiful party.
那次派对办得可棒了
Look, I'm okay.
听着 我没事
It's like it never happened.
就像没做过手术一样
Mr. Banico, you... you're not in trouble, okay?
班尼柯先生 我们没怀疑你 好吗
I just want you to give us some information.
只希望你能提供点信息
When did you have your surgery?
你什么时候做的手术
Police.
警♥察♥
Everyone stay down and be quiet.
所有人趴下 别出声
Office, paperwork.
去办公室找文件
Got it.
没问题
Stand back. See your hands.
退后 手举起来
Get those paramedics in here.
抓住里面的医护人员
I want my lawyer.
我要找律师
Yeah, you're going to need one.
你确实需要一个了
Check it out.
你看看
No patient files, but I found a phone bill,
无病人档案 但我找到一张电♥话♥单
and every other call is to St. Mike's Hospital.
有人经常从那里打给圣迈克医院
The clinic was in Rego Park.
那家诊所在雷戈公园
That's the medical staff we ID'd from the bust.
名单列的是我们突袭查到的医疗人员
They were calling this hospital.
他们经常给这家医院打电♥话♥
I'm sorry. I don't recognize any of these names.
抱歉 这些名字我都不认识
The only thing I can think of is that
我能说的的是
we recently merged with All Saints.
我们最近和万圣医院合并了
It's an inner-city hospital.
那家医院在市中心
And we took on a number of their physicians.
我们聘用了许多那里的内科医生
You met Dr. Raker.
你也见过雷克医生
Yeah, uh, the one who replaced Ann.
就是接替安的那个医生
Yeah. He's great,
是的 他很优秀
but, uh, some of the departments have had problems
但是有部分部门存在新员工简历
with resumes not checking out.
未审核完毕的情况
You think we could get a list of those doctors?
你能将这些医生列个名单给我们吗
And anyone whose expertise
或者那些专业技能
might lend itself to organ harvesting.
能与器官切除手术挂上钩的
Yeah, of course.
当然可以
Let's have my secretary get you that list.
我叫秘书为你们准备
I'm home. Liza?
我回来了 莱莎
Max?
麦克斯
What's going on in here?
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
出什么事了
Max?
麦克斯
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表