剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
She had an ankle injury last winter, and she was working her way back.
她去年冬天伤了脚踝 正在准备复出
You put out a bulletin?
发出公告了吗?
Yeah, all the pawn shops and jewelers in the Tri-State area.
是啊 这地区所有的典当行和珠宝店都发了
Oh, and I also got a call from the tip line.
噢 我还接到了一通举报电♥话♥
Witness saw a black sedan on the street a little bit before she heard shots.
目击者说在她听到枪声不久前 看到了一辆黑色轿车停在街边
Got a partial plate.
只有部分车牌号♥
Follow it up.
跟进吧
So, this is U.S. Open, maybe three years ago?
所以 这场美国公开赛 大概是3年前?
2008.
是2008年
Kayla came in as a qualifier, made it to the Quarters.
Kayla通过外♥围♥赛进来的 最后打进了8强
Yeah, the press was all over it.
是啊 新闻都在报道那消息
She grew up poor, learned how to play on a court with no net,
她出身贫穷 在没有球网的场地学会打球
you know, the whole rags to riches thing.
完全一个白手起家的故事
That's gotta be weird;
奇怪了
one second nobody's heard of you, the next you got your own cheering section,
前一秒还不为人知 后一秒就拥有自己的啦啦队
politicians, movie stars.
政客 电影明星
Then you get hurt, and it all goes away.
一旦受伤 一切又都失去了
All right. Well, that was Gil Hart over at the one-one-six.
116局的Gil Hart
He says they had a guy in the same area
说他们那儿抓到了一个人
holding up women with a nine mil end of last year.
去年年底在同一片地区用一把9毫米口径抢劫女性
Similar M.O.
相同手法
The guy would get young women coming out of work or the gym.
这人专找刚下班或者从健身馆出来的年轻女性
Did you explain to him
你有没有跟他解释说
that we've been interrupted by a little thing called "our job"?
我们是被一点 叫做"工作"的小事给耽误了?
No, actually, I told him we're on our way. Let's go.
没有 我跟他说我们已经在路上了 赶紧走
No...
不...
No. Whoever killed her, she knew them.
不是 不管凶手是谁 是她认识的人
What do you mean?
怎么说?
I didn't notice it before, but right at the end of the security video,
我之前没有注意到 就在录像快结束的时候
she-she... she recognizes someone.
她...她认出了某人
Then I'll-I'll frame-by-frame and see if we missed something.
我再去一帧一帧地看看 看是不是错过了什么
Yeah, I'll go check with Webster, see if she got...
我再找Webster问问 看她是不是...
No, you know what? I'll do it.
不用 我去吧
Thanks.
谢谢
I got it.
没关系
So you don't think it was a robbery-homicide?
你不认为是劫杀?
No, I don't. You're already there?
不 我不认为 你已经知道了?
Well, let's just say I've seen a few muggings in my day.
只能说 过去我有见过几宗劫杀案
The Go-Go '90s alone produced, well, at least nine a night.
Go-Go-90帮干的 一晚上就9宗啊
Kayla's wounds don't exactly shout street robbery.
Kayla的伤口不像是被街头抢劫犯打的
The first shot was from at least 15 feet away.
第一枪至少在15英尺外开的
The second shot, the kill shot, that was close.
第二枪 致命枪 是近距离射出的
Somebody wanted to end this decisively.
有人想要果断地了结这事
So the robbery happened after the fact to cover up the murder.
所以抢劫是为了掩盖谋杀
It's a theory.
是个道理
Can I ask you a question?
能问你个问题吗?
It's about last night.
关于昨晚
Oh, I knew it.
哦 我就知道
That comment I made about you and Lieutenant Burns.
是关于我评论你和Burns副队的吧
I apologize wholeheartedly,
我真心道歉
Wait, no.
等等 不是
but it was an open bar.
那是个免费酒吧
No, it's not about that.
不 不是关于那个
You introduced me to someone, Walter Morgan. I just was wondering what's his story.
你介绍我认识一个人 Walter Morgan 我对他的故事很感兴趣
Don't think he's married.
别想了 他结婚了
No, I didn't mean it like that.
不 我不是那个意思
I feel like I've met him before, and I just...
我觉得好像以前见过他 我只是...
I can't place him.
想不起来了
You? I know.
你?
Crazy, right?
是啊 不可思议 对吗?
Okay. He's a partner at Sanders & Coughlin.
好吧 他是Sanders&Coughlin事务所的合伙人
It's a terrific firm. Mostly criminal defense work.
很恐怖的事务所 接的多是犯罪辩护的案子
But I don't know Morgan well,
但我跟他也不是很熟
but the buzz on him is ruthless at work, generous outside.
传闻说 他工作上很无情 私下很慷慨
Does that help?
能帮上忙吗?
Yeah, thanks.
是啊 谢了
Kayla kept her head down,
Kayla头脑很清醒
worked hard, never had a cross word for anyone.
努力训练 从不对别人说过一句重话
Ella, shift the weight. Come on, footwork.
Ella 注意力量 注意步法
Footwork!
步法!
Mr. Coleman, we're working a murder here.
Coleman先生 我们这儿正调查谋杀案呢
I'm sorry, it's just easier to think about work than someone hurting Kayla.
抱歉 比起想到有人会伤害Kayla 专注工作更容易一点
I mean, she was so excited to get back from this injury.
我是说 她是那么兴奋 能伤愈复出
She worked hard to get back on tour.
她为了回到巡回赛很努力地训练
Neighbors said something about a boyfriend, some fights recently.
邻居提到了她的男朋友 还有近期的争吵
You got a name?
有名字吗?
They thought "Trey" or "Troy," something like that.
他们说是"Trey" 或者"Troy"之类
Troy Smolin. Real pretty boy.
Troy Smolin 不错的男孩
He and Kayla came up in amateurs together. He never made the jump to pro.
他和Kayla一起从业余选手起家 但一直没能成为职业运动员
Ended up spiraling pretty bad,
最后水平退步很快
got in trouble supplying juice to his buddies on tour.
因为给打比赛的朋友提供违禁药品惹上了麻烦
You know, steroids, HGH.
你知道 类固醇 HGH一类
Pain killers?
止疼药?
Oh, yeah. You'd be surprised what they cook up these days.
是啊 知道他们现在都捣鼓出什么样的东西 你会很吃惊的
But Kayla would never do that.
但Kayla不会的
You sound pretty sure.
你很确定啊
She was on her way back.
她已经在复出的道路上了
She wouldn't of taken the chance of failing a drug test.
她绝不会冒险在药检上出问题
Getting back on top meant too much to her.
重回巅峰对她来说很重要
You know where we find this guy, Smolin?
你知道在哪儿可以找到这个人吗 Smolin?
Last I checked, he got kicked out of his place in Chelsea.
上一次我知道 他被从Chelsea的家踢出来了
I can ask around.
我可以打听打听
What do you want that for?
你拿那个干什么?
What? No.
什么? 没有
Uh, souvenir.
呃 纪念品
Since when do you need a souvenir?
你什么时候需要纪念品了?
A memento.
留个念想
This is exactly what this guy wants: to get inside your head.
这就是他想要的 钻进你的脑袋里
Well, I have no idea why since there's barely room in there for me.
我可不知道为什么 我脑子里没剩多少地方给我自己了
You think this is some kind of joke?
你以为这是开玩笑吗?
No.
不是了
You saw what your "Fred" is capable of.
你看到你的"Fred"的能力
He turned one man into a serial killer,
他把一个人变成了连环杀手
Yes, I know what he did.
是 我知道他做了什么
and then he sliced up Richard Simons I was there actually.
我也在那儿 他还把Richard Simons切成了片
just to send you a message.
只是为给你给你一条信息
All right! I know what he's capable of. Yes, I know.
好了! 我清楚他的能力 是的 我知道
Then why are you playing along?
那你为什么还要自己单干
Because he's still out there, because he hasn't been caught.
因为他还逍遥法外 因为他还没被逮住
Someone's got to catch him. He's just walking around free...
必须有人抓住他 他还在四周自♥由♥地走动...
Okay.
好了
We need to do that, but we need to do that together as a team.
我们需要抓住他 我们需要整个团队一起来
No solo crusades, no hotshot off on her own.
不许再一个人单独行动了
Look, I watched you try to handle your sister's murder investigation by yourself.
听着 我亲眼看到你试着一个人独自承受 你妹妹谋杀案的调查
I saw what it did to you.
我看到那对你产生了怎样的影响
Fine.
好吧
All right.
好的
Uh, yeah, hi.
你好
I'm calling for Walter Morgan.
我想找Walter Morgan
I met him at the City Heroes event last night, and I was...
我在城市英雄晚宴见过他 我想...
The zoo?
动物园?
The one in the park?
公园里的那个?
No.
不
No message.
不用留言了
I know you.
我知道你
Fund-raiser, right?
募捐 对吗?
At the Lancaster.
在Lancaster
Yes.
是
Yes. Yeah. Uh, Walter...
呃 Walter...
Walter Morgan.
Walter Morgan
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表