剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Glad you liked it.
很高兴你喜欢
You're a real shooter, Fred.
枪法不错啊 弗莱德
Pardon the pun. Sense of humor
我指的是字面意思 真幽默
I imagine that's important in your line of work.
干♥你♥们这行有点幽默感还是挺重要的
You know what's more important, Fred?
知道更重要的是什么吗 弗莱德
Time management-- and right now I don't have time...
时间管理 现在我就没什么时间
for you.
和你闲扯
What? You told me to call the shots.
怎么了 你让我控制局面的
What happened to the whole
不是说好了
"Keep him talking, trace the call"?
拖延时间 追踪电♥话♥吗
What can I say? He pissed me off.
还让我说什么 他惹到我了
Oh, come on, he's way too smart to get trapped
拜托 他才不会傻到打个电♥话♥
by some phone trace. If I may?
就被找到的 能说两句吗
He's also arrogant and domineering,
他不仅聪明 而且傲慢而强势
loves a challenge. it's the basic sniper DNA.
喜欢挑战 典型的狙击手
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
And right now I am his challenge.
现在 他面前的挑战就是我
Not anymore. You hung up.
不再是了 你都挂电♥话♥了
He'll call back.
他会打回来的
And when he does,
他打回来的时候
he will want to reassert his dominance.
他会努力夺回自己的掌控地位
Which is maybe, hopefully, when he makes a mistake.
那时 也许他就会犯错
Or he's pissed you hung up on him,
或者你挂电♥话♥把他惹毛了
kills six more people,
再杀六七个人泄恨
and calls back to give you the bird.
然后给你打电♥话♥炫耀
Guess we got disconnected, huh?
刚才好像掉线了
Well played, Carrie.
玩得不错 凯莉
I'm impressed.
印象深刻
Oh, I'm not playing, Fred.
我可没和你玩 弗莱德
We're very busy around here.
我们现在确实很忙
We've got a murderer to catch.
我们得去抓个凶杀犯
How's that going?
进展如何
I'm feeling pretty positive about it right now.
我觉得还挺顺利
I like the hunt.
我喜欢捕猎
I'm pleased to have so accomplished a partner.
很高兴能有一个这么能干的搭档
Happy hunting.
捕猎愉快
Great.
好极了
So now he's your partner.
他把你当搭档了
I hope you know what the hell you're doing.
希望你知道你在做什么
Hey, what is your problem, Al?
怎么回事 艾尔
You're not invulnerable, you know that?
你并非刀枪不入 知道吗
Okay, but I was right-- he called back.
但是我说对了 他打回来了
On some level this guy wants to get caught.
某种意义上说这家伙想让我们抓他
And on another level
某种意义上说
he wants to blow your head off before we do!
他想在被抓到之前把你脑袋轰下来
I will be careful, I promise you.
我会小心的 我保证
And so will I-- you're staying in a hotel tonight,
我也会小心 你今晚住酒店
and I'm putting a uniform outside your door.
我派一队人保护你
I'm not, and you're not. There's no discussion here.
这不行 没的商量
There's always discussion.
什么事都有商量
There's not always discussion.
不是什么事都有商量
Name one time. You know the time.
举个例子 你知道那次
That time? Yeah, that time.
那次 是啊 那次
Fine. But I'm not staying at a hotel.
好吧 但我不住酒店
I'm staying here, in case he calls.
我就在这 等他电♥话♥
Fine. But I don't care what time it is,
行 但不管什么时候
you're not leaving here alone.
你都不能单枪匹马杀出去
Fine.
行
Good. Good.
好 好
There was a discussion.
看吧 还是有商量的
I liked how you handled that.
我喜欢你的方式
It was smart.
很聪明
Or stupid.
也可能是冒傻气
What I liked was you didn't care.
我喜欢你那么无所畏惧
That can get you into trouble sometime.
这点有时候会惹火烧身
Tell me about it.
我再清楚不过了
Right. You and the new D.A.
是啊 你和那个新检察官
I wasn't saying anything that anybody else wasn't saying.
我说的事大家都心知肚明
Except you said it... out loud.
但你没憋着 说出来了
Yeah. On the view.
是啊 现场直播
"If sending innocent people to jail is the price
如果 把无辜的人送进监狱
we have to pay to protect our freedoms,
是保护我们享有自♥由♥所要付出的代价
then pretty soon we won't have
那不用多久 我们享有的自♥由♥
any freedoms worth protecting."
也将不值得保护
Very impressive stuff.
说得真好
I'm impressed you remembered.
你居然记得 真让我感动
But, of course, that's what you do, isn't it?
不过这就是你擅长的 对吧
Fred isn't the only one that knows about you.
弗莱德并不是唯一一个了解你情况的人
Well, now I'm flattered.
现在换我受宠若惊了
Well, maybe I know too much.
也许我知道的太多了
I looked into your case-- your sister's case.
我看了你的案子 你姐姐的案子
We should talk about it sometime.
我们该抽空好好讨论一下
After 28 years, I only have...
28年过去了 我只有
one lead, which leads...
一条线索 而且还是条
nowhere.
死胡同
So not much to talk about.
所以没什么好说的
But you've never given up.
但你一直没有放弃
Sometimes I wish I could.
有时我真希望我可以放下
There was a serial case on Long Island.
在长岛曾有件连环案
The guy took his first victim July 4, 1976.
那个人在1976年7月4日对第一位被害人下手
Teenage girl.
一名少女
He left a partial palm print from his right hand
他留下了右手的部分掌纹
on her Welcome Back, Kotter backpack.
在她的双肩包上
22 years and 16, or...
在22年里 一共十六个还是
God knows how many victims later,
天知道多少被害人以后
everybody else had given up.
其他人都放弃了
But every year, like clockwork,
但每年 定时定点
on July Fourth, I would run those prints in the system.
7月4日 我就会在系统里寻找指纹配对
Any luck? No.
找到了吗 没有
Until July 5, 1998, I got a match.
一直到98年7月5日 我找到了配对
Sixth-grade teacher, lived there all his life.
六年级的教师 在那里待了一辈子
His prints were in the system
他的指纹之所以在系统里
because he argued a speeding ticket.
只因为他为了一张超速单起了争执
You can never give up in this business, never.
干这行的决不能放弃 决不能
But it does make for some long nights.
不过确实有许多漫漫长夜 好事多磨
Good night.
晚安
Fred?
弗莱德
Oh, Detective Wells, please.
请接威尔斯警探
I'm sorry. Who-Who is this?
抱歉 你是谁
Detective, this is maria Belen,
警探 我是玛利亚·贝伦
Darien Memorial Hospital.
达里安纪念医院的
I was given your number by a relative of Allyson Tate's.
阿莉森·塔特的家属留下了你的电♥话♥号♥码
He said you'd be handling Ms. Tate's case,
他说你会处理塔特女士的案子
and I should contact you regarding...
我应该联♥系♥你 有关
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, slow down.
等等 等一下
I'm sorry. Allyson Tate?
抱歉 你是说阿莉森·塔特吗
Yes. She was shot at 6:15 this morning
是的 她今晨六点一刻
at the Darien Metro North Station.
在达里安北车站受到枪击
Is she alive?
她还活着吗
Of course. She's in intensive care right now,
当然 她现在在重症监护室
but we expect her to make a full recovery.
但我们预期她能痊愈
I'm sorry. Who gave you this number?
抱歉问一下 谁给你这个号♥码的
A relative of Ms. Tate's.
塔特女士的亲属
I believe a Mr. Fred?
是一位弗莱德先生
One minute, I was kissing my husband good-bye.
一分钟之前 我还在和我的丈夫吻别
The next, it was like my whole body exploded.
接着就感觉我的整个身体都爆♥炸♥了
They told me the bullet went clean through.
他们告诉我子弹穿过了我的身体
I think that's supposed to be good or something.
这应该是件好事吧
It just missed Duane.
差点就击中杜安了
Where is Mr. Tate?
塔特先生在哪里
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表