剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Ashley felt she couldn't go to Kelly,
阿什莉觉得自己不该去见卡丽
because they were supposed to be enemies.
因为两人应该以宿敌的形象示人
So she called Laurel.
所以她给劳瑞尔打电♥话♥
Right. And she told her what had happened,
是的 然后向她诉说发生的事情
and that she was worried about her.
并且说自己很为卡丽担心
Laurel said she'd check in with Kelly.
劳瑞尔说她会去看卡丽
I said I'd check in.
我是说我会去
But I was working.
但我正在工作
I was just trying to get her off the phone.
那么说只是为了敷衍她
I couldn't even hear what Ashley was saying, it was so loud.
我都听不清阿什莉说了什么 噪音太大了
Did you hear the part about Kelly not being Kelly?
那你听见她说卡丽其实是假冒的了吗
And I didn't believe a word of it.
我一个字都不信
It was just Ashley tearing Kelly down once again.
那是阿什莉再次摧毁卡丽的手段
You know, we understand that you have to spin things
我们知道你必须与媒体周♥旋♥
for the press-- that's business.
那是你的工作
We get it.
我们懂
But we know that Ashley and Kelly were best friends.
但我们知道阿什莉和卡丽是好朋友
We know that.
我们了解清楚了
Is that what Ashley told you?
阿什莉是这样告诉你们的吗
Such a drama queen.
她真是戏剧女王
Now that she's dead, they're best friends.
现在她死了 她们反倒成朋友了
Makes her look good.
往自己脸上贴金
You didn't talk to Kelly that night, right?
那晚你没有和卡丽谈过话 是吧
No. I told the other guys.
没有 我跟别的警探说了
Zeke took the call.
是齐克接的电♥话♥
Don't you guys share notes?
你们不共享笔录吗
We've taken up enough of your time.
不好意思占用了你的时间
Thank you for coming in.
谢谢你的配合
Hey, listen, do you mind if we hang on to Zeke for a few minutes?
你不介意我们让齐克多留几分钟吧
Just want to ask him a couple questions.
就想问他几个问题
Not at all.
尽管问
Zeke, Zeke, Zeke.
齐克 齐克 齐克
Always in the background.
一直躲在幕后
But I think you know exactly what's going on.
但我想你明白事情的原委
That's what makes me a good assistant.
好助理必须耳听六路眼观八方
We looked into you a little.
我们调查了一下你
Turns out, in the last five years,
结果发现 过去的五年
three of the people you work for
你为之工作的人中有三名
ended up being sued, arrested, or worse.
最终被起诉 逮捕甚至更糟
But you...
而你...
you just walked away, clean as a whistle.
却得以置身事外 不留污点
Just lucky, I guess.
可能是我幸运吧
Oh, yeah. Thing is, I don't believe in luck. Do you?
是吗 但我不相信运气 你呢
Not really.
不怎么信
There's a reason you always land on your feet, Zeke.
你总能逢凶化吉一定有原因 齐克
You got a good way of protecting yourself, don't you?
你精于明哲保身 是吧
I don't know what you guys are talking about.
我不知道你们在说些什么
Let me enlighten you.
让我提示下你
Trent Gorney told me that you and Laurel arranged
特伦特·盖尼告诉我你和劳瑞尔
for him to fence Kelly's necklace.
为他安排倒卖♥♥卡丽的项链
See, I thought it was Kelly's idea,
我以为那是卡丽的主意
but it's getting real clear
但现在非常明显
who's calling the shots around here.
究竟谁才是始作俑者
Look...
你看
Laurel was trying to help Kelly pay back her crazy husband.
劳瑞尔只是想帮卡丽喂饱她的疯子老公
I was just doing my job.
我只是做好分内工作
You should put that on a T-shirt.
你该把这句话印在T恤上
Want to know what I think?
想知道我怎么看吗
I think Dean didn't know Kelly's real identity.
我认为迪安根本不知道卡丽的真实身份
I don't even think her best friend knew who she was.
我想连她的闺蜜都不清楚她的真实身份
But Laurel... well, she's a pro.
但劳瑞尔 她很专业
She would have done her homework.
她不会不做功课
I think Laurel created Kelly Latimer,
我觉得卡丽·拉提摩尔就是劳瑞尔创造的
made up this whole "It Girl" feuding story,
凭空捏造出名门千金不和的故事
even hired a little crook like Trent
甚至为了给卡丽筹款
when Kelly needed cash.
雇佣特伦特这种小喽啰
Then, one day, Kelly decides
直到有一天 卡丽决定
she wants the world to know who she really is.
将她的真实身份公之于众
Only problem is...
唯一的问题是...
that's going to expose the truth about Laurel, too.
关于劳瑞尔的真♥相♥也会随之大白
Look, I don't know anything.
我毫不知情
You said you took Kelly's phone call that night?
你说你那晚接了卡丽的电♥话♥
It was the last call she ever made.
那是她接的最后一通电♥话♥
Zeke...
齐克
if you got a way to protect yourself this time,
如果这次你有办法保护你自己的话
I'd definitely use it.
我建议你趁早出手
She just left.
她刚走
I recorded the phone call.
我把那通电♥话♥录下来了
Let's hear it.
放来听听吧
You two again.
怎么又是你们俩
We found someone we like for Kelly Latimer's murder.
我们找到一个杀害卡丽·拉提摩尔的嫌疑人
He was following her to clubs and stuff for a couple of weeks.
他几周来一直跟踪她到夜店之类的地方
We even caught him back at the crime scene.
而且我们是在犯罪现场抓到他的
It would really help if you could come and ID him.
你要是能过来指证他就好了
Of course. I'll try.
当然 我尽量吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't understand.
我不明白
Is the guy here?
那家伙在这吗
The person who killed Kelly? Yeah.
杀了卡丽的那个人 没错
So?
人呢
We know you were here with Kelly
我们知道卡丽被杀那晚
the night she was murdered, Laurel.
你跟她在这里见过面 劳瑞尔
No, I wasn't.
不 我没有
I had no idea where she was.
我根本不知道她在哪
So you never talked to her on the telephone?
这么说你当晚没跟她通过电♥话♥
I've told you a million times, I never talked to her.
我跟你们说了无数次了 我没跟她谈话
That's really interesting, because, um...
那就有意思了 因为
...we got this from your assistant.
我们从你的助理那里拿到了这个
Hey, honey, I'm at an event.
亲爱的 我在搞活动呢
What's going on?
怎么了
Dean and I broke up.
我跟迪安分手了
I told him. About me.
我把我的事告诉他了
You what?
你说什么
Don't be mad, Laurel. He figured it out.
别生气 劳瑞尔 他已经猜到了
What did you say to him? Kelly?
你跟他说了什么 卡丽
Did you tell him about the necklace?
你跟他说了项链的事了吗
I'm so sorry, Laurel.
我很抱歉 劳瑞尔
I can't live like this...
我不能再这样生活下去了
Oh, my God.
天啊
Do you understand what you just did?
你知道自己干了些什么吗
Do you understand what will happen?
你知道会有什么后果吗
I don't care! I'm sick of pretending.
我不管 我不想再装下去了
I won't do it anymore.
我不干了
Please, Laurel. Help me.
求求你了 劳瑞尔 帮帮我
You're my friend.
你是我的朋友
Where are you?
你在哪
At the river, in the park.
在公园的河边
Where Dean and I always go.
我和迪安常去的地方
Stay there. I'm coming right now.
待在那里 我这就过去找你
Zeke didn't take her call, you did.
齐克没接她的电♥话♥ 是你接的
Zeke recorded it.
齐克把你们的通话录下来了
That doesn't prove anything.
这证明不了什么
So I told her I was going to meet her.
我是跟她说我要去见她
Doesn't mean I actually did.
但这不代表我真的去了
That's true.
那倒是
But the thing is...
但问题是
we found a hair underneath her fingernail,
我们在卡丽的指甲里发现了一根头发
and I have a feeling when the DNA results come back,
而且我觉得DNA检测的结果
it's going to match yours.
势必会与你相符
And that will prove something.
那就是铁证了
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表