剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Mr. Moskin, you are five seconds away
莫斯金先生 你再不说实话
from a long and expensive break in production.
恐怕就得息影很长一段时间了
Okay, I borrowed some equipment.
好吧 我借了些设备
So you stole.
就是说因为你偷窃
I was gonna use it in my film, and give it back.
我想用来拍几个镜头 然后就还回去
But he got angry and fired me.
可他大发雷霆 把我解雇了
So I took some stuff out to the sanitarium:
所以我就从疗养院拿了点东西
neoprene suit, some fiberglass
用橡胶隔离衣和一些玻璃纤维
to scatter the heat signature;
让红外影像变模糊
created some pretty kick-ass ghost effects.
看上去特别有鬼魂的感觉
When he realized it was me,
他看出是我来以后
he dropped the camera and came after me.
就把摄像机扔了来追我
So, okay, this is you.
好吧 这是你吧
Yeah, that, that's actually pretty good, huh?
是啊 效果确实不错吧
Ah, wait a minute. Go back a little bit.
等等 倒♥退♥一点
There. That, that's not me.
那边 那个可不是我
It's moving. What is that?
它在动 那是什么
So, this is you.
就是说 这是你
but this is not you.
那个不是你
All right, so who else was there that night?
那好 那天晚上还有谁在场
Just the kooky homeless guy who lives there.
就一个住在那里的神经兮兮的流浪汉
You realize how lame this story's sounding, Denny?
你不觉得这故事编的太假了吗 丹尼
I swear. I just scared him.
我发誓 我就是吓吓他
He was alive when I left.
我走的时候他还好好的呢
Look, I shot my own film of the whole thing.
不信吗 我都录下来了
You can look at it.
你们可以自己看
Now, now that is even lamer.
行 听起来更假了
I must inform you gentlemen,
先生们 我必须事先声明
whatever was or is in this envelope may obviously have been contaminated.
信封的内容物可能已经受到污染
There's no chain of custody here, Tanya.
我们不保管这东西 坦娅
Just need to know what Suderman wanted tested.
我只想知道赛德曼送测的是何物
Criminologist Tanya Sitkowksy.
我是犯罪学家坦娅·斯考斯基
I'm opening evidence bag marked 17 alpha 591
即将打开编号♥为17甲591的证据袋
containing one padded manila envelope.
袋内装有夹层牛皮纸信封一件
Approximately 20.3 centimeters by 25.4 centimeters.
近似宽20.3公分 长25.4公分
Gives new meaning to the word "approximately."
原来近似是这个意思
Removing one synthetic bag....
取出合成材质收纳袋一件
What's inside the bag, Tanya?
袋子里装了什么 坦娅
That's what we care about.
我们只关心这个
You can't rush science, Lieutenant.
科学活动不能急于求成 队长
I believe Archimedes said that.
这可是阿基米德说的
I believe you say it every time we come down here.
我只知道我们每次找你都得听你说一次
It's a bone.
是块骨骼
What kind of bone?
什么样的骨骼
A human bone if I'm not mistaken.
人类骨骼 如果我没看错的话
Give me a moment.
等我一分钟
Or two.
或者两分钟
Yes, a human finger would be more precise.
更加准确的描述是人类手指骨
I would say the fifth distal phalanx from the right extremity.
右侧上肢末端第五指节骨
Pinky finger.
小指
It's hard to determine much more
由于硬模及其它骨组织的缺失
without complete skeletal and subdural remains.
很难做出进一步的判断
As you might say, I need the dead guy.
简单点说 我需要死者的尸体
Suderman found the pinky. Where's the body?
赛德曼只找到了个小指 那尸体呢
And who's the body?
还有尸体是谁的
My guess, we find out, we find who killed him.
估计找到尸体就能找到凶手了
"A brief assessment of the dorsal surface indicates
指骨的初步检验结果表明
non-granularity, lack of macroporosity,
指骨无颗粒 无宏观孔隙
lack of striations,"
无条纹
Yada, yada. Geez, Tanya.
什么什么的 真要命 坦娅
"Almost certain identification of the subject as female,
基本可断定送检材料属于
aged approximately 15 years."
年龄近似为十五岁的女性
Great.
好极了
Maybe those rumors about
也许传言中说的
a mass grave under the sanitarium are true.
疗养院下的万人坑是真的
Except, as a minor,
但这个女孩这么年轻
this girl never would have been admitted to Queens Park.
根本就没到能进疗养院的年纪
So let's run the DNA info through the index system,
那就把DNA信息导入系统
see if it ties to any open homicides.
看是否与其他谋杀案相关
Suderman could have picked up that bone anywhere.
我们不知道赛德曼是在哪里捡到的那块骨头
Oh, and by the way, our film boy, Denny,
还有 拍电影的那小子 丹尼
it seems like he's in the clear.
看来他是清白的
I watched that stuff he shot the night of the murder.
我看了他凶案当晚拍的片子
And Suderman was scared,
赛德曼很害怕
but they both end up laughing about the thing.
但最后他们都一笑置之
Wait a second.
等一下
This bone has trace amounts of zinc phosphide.
这块骨头上有微量磷化锌
Zinc phosphide. Of course!
磷化锌 当然了
Really, Roe? All right, go ahead.
你怎么个意思 罗伊 你接着说
Zinc phosphide is one of the key ingredients found in rat poison.
磷化锌是老鼠药的关键成分
The Barlows had rat traps all over their basement.
巴洛家的地下室到处都是捕鼠器
So you think Suderman
你觉得赛德曼是在
found the bone in their basement?
他们家地下室找到骨头的吗
I think Janine heard a woman's voice
我认为金妮听到
coming from the basement.
地下室传出女人的声音
Maybe he found the bone there.
也许他就是在那里找到了骨头
Well, we're not getting a warrant
捕鼠器和鬼魂理论
based on a few rat traps and a ghost.
靠这点线索可拿不到搜查令
I'll talk to Arthur Green,
我去跟他在公♥司♥的搭档
his partner at Spirit Trekkers,
亚瑟·格林聊聊
and see if he knew anything .
看看他是否知道些什么
And I'm gonna head to the Barlows', see what I can find out.
那我去巴洛家碰碰运气
We should actually confirm that Suderman found
在证实赛德曼确实是在他家
the bone in their house before we do anything.
找到骨头前 我们不该轻举妄动
You're absolutely right.
你说得太对了
You should try to confirm that.
你们快去证实吧
Carrie.
凯莉
I am not going to try to get into the house without a warrant.
我不会不带搜查令就私闯民宅的
I'm not!
放心吧
You heard that.
你作证
Dr. Barlow. Carrie Wells.
巴洛医生 我是凯莉·威尔斯
I remember.
我记得你
Yeah, is Janine around?
金妮在吗
I wanted to ask you guys a few more questions
有关彼得·赛德曼一案
regarding the Peter Suderman investigation.
我还需要再问你们几个问题
Detective, my wife, she heard voices...
警探 我妻子 她幻听
A voice, actually.
就那一个声音
The man came to the house. He didn't find anything.
那个男人来过这里 但他毫无发现
I'm sorry that he died.
对于他的死 我感到很遗憾
But I don't see how I can help you.
但我帮不上你的忙
You know, we have a piece of evidence
我们有一件证物
recovered from your basement that
是从你家地下室发现的
could be connected to Peter Suderman's murder.
可能与彼得·赛德曼一案有关
What piece of evidence?
什么证物
I'd really like to talk to your wife.
我真的想跟你妻子聊聊
She's inside, with a headache. Asleep.
她头痛 在屋里睡觉呢
She gets terrible headaches. Migraines.
她有很严重的偏头痛
A piece of potentially crucial evidence
你家地下室里有一件
was found inside your basement.
可能至关紧要的证物
Me?
至于我
I'd want to get to the bottom of that as soon as possible.
不过是想尽快查明真♥相♥而已
I'm not going to dignify that with a response.
我无需应予你任何事
I thought we had an understanding.
我还以为我们达成了共识
I'm gonna go into my house now.
现在我要进屋了
I suggest you get off my property.
强烈建议你立即离开
Where the hell are you?
你到底在哪里
Outside the Barlow house.
巴洛家外面
How we doing on that warrant?
我们拿到搜查令了吗
D.A. says we're close.
地方检察官不肯签发
Close?
拿不到吗
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表