剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
'Cause you... remember everything. Yep.
懂了... 你记性好
Yeah.
嘿嘿
Have fun with that.
玩得开心啊
Okay.
嗯
I wonder if I could... do it twice?
我真的不能试第二次么...
I can't say if that's him.
我不知道是不是他
The Faraday I know is maybe six-two,
我认识的Faraday可能6尺2
has blondish hair, medium-build.
金发 中等身材
How old?
多大年纪
I don't know, like, 40 or something. He's a cool old dude.
我不知道 大概40左右吧 是个和善的中年人
He creates sculptures using mixed media, found objects,
他主要用混合材料 现成的东西和家具什么的
household stuff.
做雕塑
Yeah? When did you last see him?
是吗 你上次见他是什么时候
Not sure. I lease out over a dozen of these studios.
记不清了 我租出去的工作室太多了
Pretty tough to keep track of everyone.
不可能什么人都记得
What's this, what's this about?
什么事啊
We just want to ask him a few questions.
我们想问他几个问题
Well, that's his studio.
这就是他的工作室
You got a key?
你有钥匙吗
That's a real warrant. And...
这是真搜查令吧...
you guys are real cops?
你们是真警♥察♥吧
Yes.
是的
And yes. Key?
这位也是 钥匙呢
My. Faraday?
Faraday先生
It's clear.
没人
You got something?
你有发现吗
A shopping list.
一张购物清单
"Nitric acid, acetone, pentaerythritol... "
硝酸 丙酮 季戊四醇...
This is where he makes the bombs.
这是他做炸♥弹♥的原料
We should call Krause.
我们该打给Krause
Yeah?
是吗
Who do we call about this, Sigmund Freud?
我们该打给谁呢 佛洛伊德吗?
All right. Look for Audrey.
找Audrey好了
Look for Sinclair, look for the Mt. Hebron Clinic.
找找看Sinclair的Mt.Hebron诊所
We find a starting point, we can make sense of this.
找到起点了 应该有眉目了
Yeah. I'm gonna say that's a little ambitious.
这还挺有野心的
I'm gonna say I can make sense of this.
我快明白了
Do you guys want some light?
你们要开灯吗
What's with the blinking red light?
这个闪烁的红灯是什么意思
That probably means that the bomb is about to blow.
意味着炸♥弹♥可能就要爆♥炸♥了
You see this? Look at that.
看到了吗 这里
Yeah, your eyebrows got singed.
你的眉毛烧焦了
They did?
是吗
Yeah, makes you look a little bent,
让你看起来有点古怪
but, you know, what else is new?
但这又不是啥新鲜事儿
So, I found ten out of 12 of the artistes from the warehouse.
楼里的12个艺术家我找到了10个
They heard Faraday in the studio, but nobody knows the guy.
他们都听到过Faraday的工作室有动静 但没人认识他
Yeah, well, the manager, Max was no help.
那个经理Max也没帮上忙
Apparently, Faraday paid cash every month.
很显然Faraday每个月的租金都是付现金的
No finances to trace, and being artist-friendly,
财务上无法追踪 而且为了照顾艺术家
no lease, no copy of the ID.
没有租约 也没有身份证复印件
Well, at least we got a bucketful of prints.
至少我们找到了很多指纹
Maybe we can match some DNA off that sleeping bag.
也许可以比对一下睡袋上的DNA
Any luck with those passwords?
找到密♥码♥了吗
That's okay, go ahead.
没事啦 你继续
that T already told me how she's helping you violate your son's privacy.
T已经告诉我她在帮你挖你儿子隐私了
I'm kidding, geez.
开玩笑的啦
No luck, Tanya, but thanks for trying.
密♥码♥不对 Tanya 但还是谢谢你
It'll all work out.
没事的
I'm sure Spence isn't, you know, building a bomb
我肯定Spence不在造炸♥弹♥啦
or anything.
或别的什么...
Sorry.
不好意思
You guys got anything special planned for tonight?
你们今晚有什么活动吗
Your anniversary.
你的纪念日
When I was entering all your information,
我输你的信息的时候
I noticed that today is the big day, right?
发现今天是个大日子 对吧
No, no, the way it works at my house is Ginny and I generally celebrate
不 在我们家就是我和Ginny
with a couple of Carvel cones and call it a night.
一起吃点冰激凌意思一下
Wait, do you mind if I...
等等 我可不可以再试试...
Just...
就试试看
No, no, go ahead.
请便
Just a thought.
突然灵光一现
And you're in.
成功了
Wait, florist, restaurant, violin...
鲜花 饭店 小提琴...
Confirming plans for surprise anniversary...
确认纪念日惊喜计划
What do you know?
你看
He was up to something.
他确实有事瞒着你
Mike, you got to check this out.
Mike 来看看这个
Thanks, Tanya.
多谢了 Tanya
Happy anniversary.
纪念日快乐
What do you think?
你怎么看
What the...
这...
Guys.
伙计们
She's got you in on this?
她把你也拖进来啦
She is a willing co-conspirator.
她自愿的
Semi-willing.
半自愿好吧
What are we looking at here?
这是在干什么
M-More targets?
还有更多目标吗
Not exactly.
不是
It's another map.
是另一张地图
Yeah, but a different kind.
对 但是是另一种类型的
It's connections, thoughts,
关联 想法
what Faraday loves, what he fears,
Faraday的偏好 他害怕什么
what he can't let go of. It's a map of his mind.
他不能放过什么 这是他的思想地图
I'm warning you, Wells, it's a tough neighborhood to be fooling around in.
我提醒你 Wells 这里很危险
Stare into the abyss long enough, the abyss stares back.
盯着深渊太久 深渊会把你吸走
It's Friedrich Nietzsche. Polish cousin of mine.
是Friedrich Neitzsche说的 我的波兰表哥
Another nut job.
又一个二货
Nina, can you find me a picture of a food wholesaler
Nina 你能不能帮我找一张食品批发商的照片
on Orange Street, a newspaper clipping, Daily News,
在Orange街上 有份日报提过
the FDA ruling on some kind of a sugar substitute.
FDA在裁决一种代糖
If only I could just plug this into your head and scan it.
我真想把扫描仪接到你脑子里去
Wait, Tanya just got a hit
等等 Tanya刚有了发现
on a part from the ignition device.
那个点火装置
Comes back to a hardware store in Pelham.
是从Pelham的一个五金店买♥♥的
Got surveillance video.
有监控录像
Finally.
太好了
Is that a real warrant?
这是真的搜查令么
Are you guys really the cops?
你们是真警♥察♥么
You guys, uh, want some light?
你们要开灯么
Smart move, Max.
很不错嘛 Max
The building manager; you've got to be kidding me.
大楼管♥理♥员♥ 这太扯了
That's why Max didn't have any info on Faraday. They're working together.
这就是Max没提供Faraday信息的原因 因为他们是同伙
What'd you find?
你有什么发现
Check this.
看这个
Max Irvington was a former lab assistant
Max Irvington之前在实验室当助理
at a perfume company that's a former client of Sinclair's.
是个香水公♥司♥的实验室 他们是Sinclair以前的客户
He worked in the very same lab as Audrey. We should've tripped to him sooner.
那个实验室以前Audrey也待过 我们不该太快找他
The company went belly up last year. The records weren't available.
那家公♥司♥去年倒闭了 记录也丢了
Did Max have any connection to S.P.I?
Max和SPI有关系吗
Only thing I'm finding is he was in the lab when the S.P.I. guys
我唯一找到的就是他在那家实验室工作时
had a minor chemical spill.
SPI有过一次小的化学品泄漏事故
A, uh, drum of calcium carbonate, like a floor cleaner, leaked a little.
碳酸钙的桶漏了一点 地板清洁剂那种的
How bad was it?
有多严重
It wasn't bad at all.
一点也不严重
They took the usual precautions, checked everybody out.
他们做了常规防范措施 每个人都检查了一遍
No reason to set a bomb off.
没有理由因为这个去投炸♥弹♥
So these earth activists turned Faraday down,
所以这些地球活动家拒绝了Faraday
but now he figures Max can be his inside man. Did Max know Audrey?
然后他发现Max可以做他的内应 Max认识Audrey吗
They had a time overlap, but that's the only connection I'm finding.
他们上班时间是一样的 但这是我能找到的唯一关联
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表