剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
I have to make a phone call.
我要打个电♥话♥
I'll catch up to you.
稍后再找你
Walter Morgan's office.
Walter Morgan办公室
Yeah, hi, this is Carrie Wells for Mr. Morgan.
我是Carrie Wells 找Morgan先生
Oh, Ms. Wells, I'm afraid Mr. Morgan is gone for the day,
Wells女士 恐怕Morgan今天出门了
but he did ask me to give you a message in case you called.
不过他让我转交你一个口信
Really, what's the message?
真的 什么口信?
He said to say "You're welcome. "
他说 "不客气"
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Shall we?
走吧?
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
I last saw Kayla Yancey on November 15 at an exhibition tournament.
我上次见Kayla Yancey是在12月15的表演赛
We spoke briefly and she expressed hope that she was on her way to a full recovery.
我们聊了几句 她对完全康复表示乐观
I did not hear about Kayla again
之后再没Kayla的消息
until I read of her death in the Times two days ago.
直到两天前在时代杂♥志♥读到死讯
She was an inspiring person and a wonderful athlete,
她是个激昂人心的杰出运动员
and her death is a true tragedy.
她的死是个悲剧
So, if you would confine your questions to the relevant portions of our client's statement...
请将你们的问题限制在当事人声明的范围内...
Were you romantically involved with Kayla?
你和Kayla是否有情感纠葛?
As my client's statement indicates, he and Kayla Yancey had been casual friends
正如当事人声明所述
for a number of years.
他和Kayla Yancey只是多年好友
Mr. Benedict, were you involved in any way in the original injury to Kayla's ankle?
Benedict先生 你和Kayle脚踝伤情是否有关?
I was not.
没有
You weren't partying in Key Biscayne, doing a little coke, hanging out?
你没有在Key Biscayne参加派对 嗑药鬼混?
One thing led to another, cops got called?
事情接二连三 最后警♥察♥来了?
Let's move on.
继续别的问题
Two nights ago, can you account for your whereabouts from 5:30 to 7:30?
请说出两晚前5点半到7点半你的行踪?
Next question, Detective.
下个问题 探长
This is a homicide investigation, and Mr. Benedict is not above the law.
这是谋杀调查 Benedict先生不高于法律
We have a black sedan and a partial plate from the crime scene
我们在现场发现的黑♥车♥及部分牌照
that matches a car the Benedicts own.
符合Benedict拥有的那辆
What?
什么?
This is a wrap, folks.
到此为止
No, hold on. I knew Kayla,
不 等等 我认识Kayla
but I didn't hurt her.
但我没伤害她
Reed. No,
Reed
I have nothing to hide here.
别 我没什么可隐瞒的
You want to know where I was the night Kayla was killed.
你想知道Kayla遇害当晚我在哪里
I was with a doctor, a therapist actually.
我和医生在一起 心理医生
I'm sure one of these gentlemen can put you in touch with him.
我相信这些先生会帮你们联♥系♥上他
That's it, boys and girls.
到此为止
Okay.
好吧
Wait a second, that's Hedstrom.
等等 那是Hedstrom
If they've got their fixer here, it means they're circling the wagons.
如果连善后人也请来了 他们就是严阵以待
First things first we're gonna find that shrink to check Benedict's alibi.
要事优先 我们要先找到心理医生 核查Benedict的不在场证明
No, first I'm gonna talk to him.
不 首先我要和他谈谈
Wait a second.
等等
We don't even know what questions to ask.
我们都不知道该问什么
Oh, I got a question.
噢 我知道个问题
Did you kill Kayla Yancey, for starters?
就从你是否杀害了Kayla Yancey开始?
I'll fix you, you bastard.
我来善你的后吧 混♥蛋♥
I got the report back from the Bridgeport M.E.'s office
我从Bridgeport法医办公室
on the Richard Simons murder.
拿到了Richard Simons谋杀案的报告
Anything?
有线索?
Less than nothing.
还不如没有
He said it was the most sterile crime scene he has ever seen.
他说那是他见过的最干净的犯罪现场
No prints, no hairs, no skin shavings, nothing.
没指纹 没头发 没皮屑 什么都没有
Footprints?
脚印呢?
Okay, get this.
看这个
The body was stuffed in a culvert by the side of the highway, right?
尸体被塞进了高速路涵洞里 对吧?
It had been raining for two days straight, so there was mud everywhere.
连下两天雨 到处都是泥巴
Not a footprint, not a tire track for a hundred yards.
一百码内没有足迹 没有轮胎印
Big fan of the sea lions myself. Now you see 'em, now you don't,
我个人是海狮迷 若隐若现
and barely a ripple in their wake.
醒着时几不可察
"Barely a ripple. "
"几不可察"
If this guy is contacting you, Carrie, be careful.
如果他和你有联♥系♥ Carrie 小心点
I don't want to offer him up another victim.
我不想让他手下多一个受害者
This may sound insane, but what if he's trying to help me?
听起来也许很疯狂 但如果他想帮我呢?
Then you're making a deal with the devil.
那你就是在与虎谋皮
Right.
好吧
My office.
来我办公室
Sure.
好
What's up?
怎么了?
I just got a call from the Corruption Commission about you.
贪腐调查处刚刚就你的问题给我打电♥话♥
Corruption Commission? What did they want?
贪腐调查处? 他们想干嘛?
To inform me they're opening an investigation into your expenditures and your earnings.
告知我他们正在调查你的收支情况
Oh, this is coming from Jonathan Hedstrom.
这绝对是Jonathan Hedstrom的手笔
And you know what that means?
知道这意味着什么吗?
That means we're close to the truth on Kayla Yancey.
我们接近Kayla Yancey死亡的真♥相♥了
He's behind this, he's coming after me.
他幕后指使 他在针对我
I don't care how they got here.
我不管他们怎么扯进来
I care about getting them away.
我只想让他们赶紧走人
So I'm gonna ask you, is there anything for them to find?
所以我要问你 有没有可能被他们抓到把柄?
I'll be fine, Al.
我不会有事的 Al
That's not an answer.
这不算答案
If your gambling shows up on their radar...
如果他们发现了你赌博...
Okay, you don't have to worry about it!
轮不到你来操心!
I do have to worry about it!
我必须得操心!
You leave your prints at some underground casino,
你在地下赌场留下指纹
I'm the guy that's got to make that go away.
我才是收拾烂摊子的
You remember that?
记得吗?
I've said thank you for that.
我向你道过谢了
You want me to say it again? Thank you, thank you, Al.
还想听我说一次? 谢谢 谢谢你全家 Al
Look, you're getting a higher profile now.
你现在太高调
The whole team is getting a higher profile.
整个小组都太高调
Whether or not this Hedstrom is coming after you, you got to be careful,
不管Hedstrom是不是对付你 你都要小心点
and I'm not just talking about your gambling,
我不只是说你赌博
I'm talking about your gangster boyfriend.
还有你的黑帮男友
Gangster boyf what? He's not a gangster, first of all.
黑帮男... 什么? 首先 他不是黑帮
Second of all, stay out of my dating life.
其次 别管我的感情生活
I'll stay out of it, but I can't speak for the commission.
我可以不管 但我不能保证调查局不管
I'm trying to protect you.
我是想保护你
It sounds like you're trying to protect you.
听着像是你在自保而已
It sounds like you're worried people are going to find out
听着像是你在担心别人发现
that your star detective isn't Mother Teresa
你的头号♥警探 不是一清二白
and you might not get invited to your uptown events
而你也许就没办法受邀参加上流盛会
to hobnob with the deputy mayor anymore.
对副市长卑躬屈膝了
You're part of a team here,
你是团队成员
and you may not like to believe it,
也许你不想相信
but we have your back. You ought to have ours.
但我们确实在支持你 你也应该支持我们
Right.
对
I'll handle it, okay?
我来处理 好吗?
Stop, stop, you can't go in there.
抱歉 你不能进去
You are messing with the wrong person.
你惹错人了
I'm in a meeting here.
我在开会
Look, meeting's over.
会议结束
Would you please...?
你能不能...?
Detective, would it be the worst thing to take some time off,
警探 花点时间整理下你的小脑袋
clear your head a little,
就那么糟吗
maybe start thinking more clearly about things?
说不定你思路会更清晰呢?
Listen to me.
你给我听着
You'd better start looking over your shoulder 'cause I'm coming for you
你最好给我小心点 因为我和你杠上了
and I'm not going to stop till I take you down.
不是你死 就是我活
No offense, but I have dealt with adversaries far more challenging than you.
无意冒犯 但我料理过的敌人比你难搞得多
No, you haven't.
不 你没有
Here's what I don't get.
我不太明白这点
Reed's alibi checks out, he's in the clear, right?
Reed的不在场证明属实 他没了嫌疑 对吧?
So why is Hedstrom getting involved in any of this?
为什么Hedstrom还会牵扯进来?
Well, maybe he killed Kayla.
也许他杀了Kayla
No, that guy he's a pro.
不 那家伙 是个高手
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表