剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, good luck with that, '
好吧 祝你好运
cause in case you hadn't noticed, he's about a second away
可能你没注意到 那律师随时都
from shutting it down in there.
可以让你吃闭门羹
I'm sorry if you don't approve of my tactics.
很遗憾你不赞同我的策略
What tactics?
什么策略
Bringing up evidence you don't have?
捏造点你根本没有的证据是吗
She's sitting in there lying to us.
她就坐在那里谎话连篇
If I have a shot at her, I'm going to take it.
只要有机会 我就得试试
She's not lying to mess with your investigation.
她说谎不是为了给你的调查捣乱
Her whole life is a lie.
她的整个人生就是个弥天大谎
Well, I'm sorry if there's some deep dark trauma in her past
很遗憾她的过去苦不堪言
that she, and apparently you,
但她很明显和你一样
are afraid of disturbing.
很害怕回首往昔
Okay... all I'm trying to do, if you would listen,
好吧 我能做的 如果你肯听
is tell you what will and what will not work
就是告诉你在谋杀案调查中
in a murder investigation. That's it.
哪些可行哪些不可行 就这样
No, what you're doing is you're bringing
不 你在做的是
your past, your pain to the table,
把你那些伤心往事提上台面
and if you remember, that's exactly what messes you up.
别忘了正是这些让你成了现在这副德行
Go to hell.
去死吧
That's all for now.
今天就这样
Thank you for coming in.
感谢你们前来
Damn it.
妈的
Henry, right?
你是亨利吧
You ever find Wendy Wilson in the system?
有没有在系统里找到温蒂·威尔森
No luck. We don't have her prints.
还没 我们没有她的指纹
We do now.
现在有了
Ms. Wilson... Carrie Wells.
威尔森女士 我是凯莉·威尔斯
You, uh... have you got a minute?
你有空吗
My lawyer advised me not to speak with the police.
我的律师告诉我不要和警方谈话
I already told you, I didn't know that woman.
我已经说了 我不认识那个女人
I'm not the police,
我不是警♥察♥
and I'm not here to talk about Catherine.
我也不是来和你谈凯瑟琳的事
Actually...
事实上
actually, I'd like to talk about Mallory Evans.
我想谈谈马洛里·埃文斯
I have nothing to say about Mallory Evans.
关于马洛里·埃文斯我无话可说
Well, that surprises me.
这倒让我很惊讶
It does, because I... I think she is a very...
因为我认为她是个非常
impressive woman.
令人难忘的女人
Born in Ohio. Alcoholic mom.
出生于俄亥俄州 妈妈酗酒成性
Abused by her stepfather.
继父对她拳脚相加
Ran away to New York as a teenager.
年纪轻轻就逃到纽约
Fell in with some bad people.
结果落入坏人之手
Did some bad things.
做过些坏事
Even got herself a police record. Prostitution.
甚至因为卖♥♥淫留了案底
But she pulled herself out of it.
但她还是逃出了魔窟
Changed her name. Got an education.
改名换姓 上了大学
A career.
白手起家
And now...
如今
she is about to marry a very successful lawyer,
她将与一名事业有成的律师步入婚姻殿堂
who, I have to say, looks really hot in Prada.
而且不得不说 她穿着普拉达非常性感
Sounds like quite a life.
真是够精彩的一生
It's a rare person who can do what she did.
世上鲜有其人能像她那样历经风雨
What you did.
或者说像你这样
Whatever.
随你怎么说
Your friend Catherine, she had a hard life, too, didn't she?
你朋友凯瑟琳的日子也不好过 对吗
My life was hard.
若说我一路走得艰难
Hers was a disaster.
那她的生活就如同炼狱
Her real name was Olya.
她的真名叫奥里娅
From Minsk.
来自明斯克[白俄♥罗♥斯♥首都]
Thought it was a joke the first time I heard it.
第一次听到时我不禁发笑
She came here when she was 15.
她十五岁时来到美国
Some Russian guys promised her a job.
几个俄♥罗♥斯♥人答应给她找份工作
They sold her to this family out on the island.
结果她被卖♥♥到某座岛上的一户人家
She was a maid for this guy and his wife.
给他们当女佣
Wife used to beat her up when she dropped a dish.
女主人因为鸡毛蒜皮的小事对她非打即骂
And the guy...
还有男主人...
well, the scumbag did what scumbags do
兽♥性♥大发 丧尽天良
to 15-year-old girls who don't have anyone to protect them.
谁叫这个十五岁的小女孩无人庇护
She got out eventually.
终于 她逃了出来
We were both working out of this club in Woodmere.
我们都在伍德梅尔的一个俱乐部工作
They busted the whole place, put us in a group together--
后来那里被查封了 我们被分配在一个
12-step thing.
康复小组
I tried to help her, you know,
我一直尽力帮她
get a job, get a place, a decent man.
找工作 找房♥子 介绍男朋友
It worked out... for a while.
有成效 但好景不长
It's okay.
没事的
And then?
然后呢
She called me, all excited.
她打电♥话♥给我 激动异常
Said she'd run into the guy. What guy?
说她认识了个男人 什么男人
The old guy from Long Island.
一个来自长岛的老男人
She was going to blackmail him.
她准备敲诈他
She's asking this guy for more and more money.
跟他要的钱越来越多
And then she called me at Steve's,
后来她又打电♥话♥到史蒂文那找我
and that was it.
就是那次
I told her she was on her own.
我告诉她自己解决
We said we'd always be there for each other.
我们曾答应彼此要相伴一生
I just couldn't.
可我却做不到
Wendy, what was the name of the guy, the one she was blackmailing?
温蒂 她敲诈的那个人叫什么名字
She wouldn't say his name.
她不肯告诉我
All I know is she ran into him at work.
我只知道她是在工作时认识他的
When was this?
什么时候
About three or four months ago.
大约三 四个月前吧
I don't know the name of the place.
我不知道她在哪工作
Oh, that's okay.
没关系
I do.
我知道
Just want to ask you a few more questions.
还有几个问题想请教你
No, I'm happy to help in any way I can.
别客气 乐意之至
We need to talk to your older employees--
我们需要和你们这的老职员聊一聊
anyone over 50 or so.
五十岁以上的
That's the easiest one I had all day.
这还不容易
Hey, Tony.
托尼
You got a sec?
你有空吗
Something the matter?
什么事
So, no one else in their 50s, 60s?
这个年龄段没有别人了吗
That sucks, huh?
真闹心
Thought we had it.
还以为能找到线索呢
Excuse me. It's Jill, right?
打扰一下 你是吉尔 对吧
Yeah.
是的
Whose office is this?
这办公室是谁的
This is Ken's dad's.
肯他老爸的
He only comes in on Wednesdays and Fridays.
他只有周三和周五才会过来
Well, today is Friday. Yeah, I know.
今天就是周五啊 我知道
He called in yesterday, said he was sick.
他昨天打电♥话♥来 说是生病了
Really.
是嘛
So you were giving her money.
你就把钱给她了
She figured she earned it.
她觉得这是她应得的
Suppose she did. But I had to leave something for my family.
就算是 我也得留些给我的家人
Got it. Old man's DNA matches the hair
搞定了 这老头的DNA和凯瑟琳
under Catherine's fingernails-- four regions.
指甲里的毛发相匹配 有四组测试证实
Yeah, I don't think we need it.
我们不需要这些了
Guy went down when he heard
他一听我们在她的公♥寓♥里
we had his fingerprints in her apartment.
找到他的指纹 立马就招了
I went over there to tell her, you know,
我去那只为了告诉她
no more.
我不再给她钱了
And then what happened?
后来发生了什么
She went crazy, said she was gonna call the cops.
她开始发疯 说要报♥警♥
So I tried to calm her down, you know, to hold her.
我抱住她 试图让她冷静下来
I still had affection for her.
我依然爱着她
All of a sudden, she goes for the phone,
可突然 她挣扎着要去拿电♥话♥
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表