剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
he do this to this angel boy and not care?
这样对待一个天使般的男孩却满不在乎
You believe in devils?
你相信撒旦吗
Sometimes I do, yeah.
有时候相信
Maria, the world is full of powerful people who don't care.
玛丽亚 世上满是麻木不仁的大人物
If things happened differently than you said at the hotel,
如果在酒店的真♥相♥与你之前所说的不符
then I don't care what your lawyer told you,
我不管你的律师是怎么跟你说的
we will find out,
我们会查个清楚
and it will come down on you.
而这个责任会由你来担
Not them; you.
不是他们 是你
And they won't care,
他们不会在乎
and they won't protect you.
也不会保护你
You should go now.
你该走了
Okay.
好吧
If you need to talk to someone,
如果你需要找人谈谈
you call me, all right?
打给我好吗
Thanks again for returning those.
再次感谢你把这些还给我
Sure.
没事
You know what's hardest?
你知道最难受的是什么吗
I was holding my son's hand when the car hit him.
车撞到我儿子的时候 我牵着他的手
Why? Wh-why didn't I get hurt?
为什么 为什么伤的不是我
I don't understand.
我不明白
I know.
我懂
So we found the Bingham security guy,
我们找到了那个宾汉姆公♥司♥的保安
Richards, the one who was in the room next to the victim.
理查兹 就住在被害者隔壁房♥间
Now, he admits that he was following Langley,
现在他承认他在跟踪兰利
but he didn't kill him.
但说他并没有杀他
He was having dinner at the Moore Street Grill from six thirty to ten,
他六点半到十点一直在穆尔街烤肉店进餐
and his alibi checks out with the restaurant.
饭馆证实了他的不在场证明
Did he take the gym bag? No, he says no.
是他拿走运动包的吗 他否认了
CSU's taken a bunch of prints off it,
取证科在包上取下一堆指纹
but so far, no matches.
但到现在还没找到匹配的
What about Diskant, this lawyer Langley was seeing?
迪斯康特呢 兰利见的那个律师
According to him,
据他说
Langley was desperately looking for some kid
兰利急着要找到某个
who was related to an old lawsuit against his own company.
和他公♥司♥过去的一桩诉讼案有关的孩子
He was trying to see if
他在调查
one of their drugs had caused a birth defect.
他们研发的某种药是否会导致先天缺陷
So Roe was right-- he was switching sides.
这么说罗伊是对的 他是打算跳槽
That's what Diskant thought.
迪斯康特是这么认为的
He gave me the name of the... the kid's mother.
他提供了那个孩子的母亲的姓名
It's a... a Lauren Garber.
她叫劳伦·加伯
Yeah, she's coming in.
她正在过来的路上
There she is.
你在这啊
Detective Wells, I hope you don't mind
威尔斯警探 希望你不介意
me dropping in like this,
我像这样不请自来
but that seems to be the way you roll.
可这不正是你办事的风格吗
I brought you something.
我给你带了点东西
It's a copy of the Constitution.
这是一本宪法
Somewhere in there,
里面的某处
it says something about self-incrimination.
有说到关于自证其罪
You had no right questioning my client in her home.
你无权在我委托人家里审问她
It wasn't a custodial interrogation.
这不是拘押讯问
I was simply talking to her.
我只是单纯地跟她聊聊
So now you're a lawyer.
你又变成律师了是吧
Okay, Perry Mason, just know this--
好吧 佩瑞·梅森 记住这点
you can't use a word of what she said to you.
你不能拿她说的任何话当证据用
Well-- and this is just a suggestion--
这个嘛 小小建议一下
maybe you can.
也许你可以
Talk to her again outside of my presence
你要是再趁我不在 或未经我允许
or without my permission,
就去找她谈话的话
and I'll sue this whole department for harassment.
我会以骚扰罪控告你们整个警局
I'm having lunch with the deputy mayor on Friday.
我周五会和副市长共进午餐
Maybe I'll mention it.
也许我会提一下
Um, I-I'm...
我 我
I'll just... I'll wait in here.
我去那边等你好了
What happened to careful?
我不是叫你小心行事吗
Apparently, I don't do careful.
很显然 我不是小心谨慎型的
What else don't you do?
你还有什么是做不到的
You want to give me a list?
要不要给我列张清单
I told you not to question her.
我警告过你别去审问她
I wasn't questioning her.
我没审她
We talked about her family.
就聊了聊她的家庭
Al, listen to me... No, no, no, you listen.
艾尔 听我说 不 你听我说
You are part of a team here.
你现在是小组的一份子
If you're trying to get fired,
你要是不想要这个饭碗
there are easier ways to do that.
有的是简单点的方法
You want to fire me, you go ahead.
你想炒我鱿鱼 请自便
You dragged me into this,
是你把我拖到这里来
and I'm trying to help you.
我只是在想方设法地帮你
By talking to a suspect without counsel?
趁律师不在场跟嫌犯谈话这样来帮我吗
Maria Ortiz has a story.
玛丽亚·奥提兹有事隐瞒
I don't know if she's innocent or guilty or what it is,
我不知道她究竟无辜还是有罪
but there is something else there,
但是这里面有其他事
and that lawyer is stopping her from telling.
而那个律师在阻止她道出实情
You have to trust me on this.
关于这事 你要相信我
Okay, so you talked about her family.
那你们聊了她的家庭
How is her family?
她的家庭状况如何
She has a son back home.
她在老家有个儿子
He's crippled, possibly brain-damaged.
他有残疾 可能脑损伤
What does that have to do with anything?
那跟这案子有什么关系
I don't know.
不清楚
Something.
但一定有关联
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, that's a start.
这是个线索
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I'm looking for Detective Burns.
我想找彭斯警探
I'm Lauren Garber.
我是劳伦·加伯
You wanted to talk to me?
你找我是吗
Yes. Miss Garber.
是的 加伯小姐
If you still do interviews, I could use your help.
如果你还会问话的话 可以跟我来
Right this way. Sure.
这边走 当然
That's what I told Mr. Langley.
我就是这么跟兰利先生说的
I wasn't interested in getting involved in any lawsuit.
我没兴趣掺和进官司里
And I couldn't help him find the boy.
我也没办法帮他找到那个男孩
I'd given my son up for adoption.
我早就把我的儿子送给别人收养了
Why did you give up your baby?
你为什么要送走自己的孩子
At the time, I wasn't married.
那时候我没结婚
I was right out of school.
又刚辍学
Huge loans, lousy job.
负债累累 工作又差劲
It seemed like the right thing to do.
在当时似乎是个正确的决定
And the child was healthy? Any medical problems?
那孩子健康吗 有什么先天疾病吗
No, he was quite healthy.
没有 他很健康
What about his father?
他父亲怎么样
I'm sorry? Uh, the baby's father
什么意思 孩子的父亲
did he agree to the adoption plan?
他同意把孩子送给人收养吗
Yeah. Yes.
是的
He and I weren't a couple.
我跟他不是夫妻
It was just... brief.
那只是 一夜风流
Right.
这样啊
So you still in touch with him? No.
你跟他还有联♥系♥吗 没有
But I don't understand what that has to do with this.
我不明白这事跟这件案子有什么关系
Well, it's just that Brett Langley
是布雷特·兰利
seemed intent on finding your child,
决意要找到你的孩子
and if he couldn't get what he needed from you,
如果他无法从你这里获得所需
it's very likely he went to the child's father.
那就有可能去找孩子的父亲
We're looking into Langley's death.
我们在调查兰利的谋杀案
If this child's father is somehow involved...
如果孩子的父亲牵涉在内
Believe me, he's not.
相信我 他不会
How can you be so sure?
你怎么这么肯定
I'm sure.
我确信
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表