剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, so she got spooked, or she got grabbed.
是啊 她受了惊吓 或者是被抓了
Or both.
或者两者都有
You really don't thint that is a case without her testimony?
你真的觉得少了她作证这就不是件案子了吗
The problem's always been, we can't be sure what happened on that boat.
问题一直在于 我们不能确定在船上发生了什么
And the only other person on board, Hagan's pal Clancy Watts,
而在船上唯一的第三者 Hagan的兄弟Clancy Watts
is gonna back up Hagan's version of the events.
现在支持Hagan的说法
Which is exactly why Kate Jordan is so critical.
正因如此 Kate Jordan非常关键
Her testimony is that three days before the murder,
她的证词是案发三天前
she witnessed Hagan hit his wife
她看到Hagan殴打妻子
and specifically threaten to throw her into the river.
还威胁说要把她扔进河里
Yeah, yeah...
是啊是啊...
That's violence, and an actual death threat.
那是暴♥力♥且真实的死亡威胁
Yeah, lots of guys say they're going to kill their wives,
是啊 很多男人都说要杀了他们的妻子
but how were you guys gonna prove that he actually went through with it?
但你们怎么证明他实施了呢
Currents.
现场
Excuse me?
什么?
Well, more precisely, current patterns. Here.
更准确的说 是现场模拟 这里
D.A.'s office prepared this for trial.
地检署为庭审准备了这个
It's a 3-D representation of what we think happened the night of the murder.
是对我们认为当晚发生的事的3D演示
Avatar, it's not, but I think it gives Tintin a run for the money.
赶不上阿凡达 不过我觉得足够让丁丁历险记赚够票房♥了
Hagan says he invited Nora out for a romantic cruise.
Hagan说他邀请Nora一起浪漫出海游
Clancy Watts comes along to crew.
Clancy Watts也一起去了
Watts says at 9:30, Nora went top side to get some fresh air
Watts说九点半的时候Nora喝了太多香槟
after too much champagne.
所以到船顶上去呼吸新鲜空气
Watts and Hagan start up a poker game down in the cabin.
Watts和Hagan在船舱里开始玩扑克牌
Hagan says he checked on Nora every 15 minutes.
Hagan说他每十五分钟会去看看Nora
Watts will testify he could hear Hagan talking to her until 10:15
Watts会作证说他能听到 Hagan跟她聊天 直到10:15
when Hagan went to check and then came
Hagan出去后跑下来
running back down to tell him Nora was gone.
告诉他Nora不见了
They called the Coast Guard. They start searching.
他们向海岸巡逻队报了警 他们开始找人
The only problem,
唯一的问题是
we know that she went over 30 minutes before Hagan said.
我们知道她是在Hagan 所说的时间的30分钟前就不见了
How'd you figure?
你怎么知道的
Like I said.
就像我刚说的
Current patterns.
现场模拟
If she'd gone over when they claimed,
如果她是在他们声称的时间落海的
she'd have drifted up into the Sound.
那应该会漂进搜寻范围内
Instead, she washed up on the lovely shores of Queens.
但结果相反 她被冲上了皇后区可爱的海滩
Plus, there's the matter of the deck railing. Nora Hagan was five foot two.
而且 还有甲板栏杆的问题 Nora Hagan身高一米六
The railing on the deck, came up to four inches below her chin.
甲板上的栏杆 只在她下巴下四英吋
There's no way you go over that by accident.
不可能因为意外掉出去的
But with a little help...
但如果有帮手的话...
Okay, so then why didn't just show this to the jury?
好吧 那你们怎么不把这个给陪审团看呢
Judge ruled it inadmissible.
法官不允许
She said that it was too prejudicial.
她说这个易引起偏见
Which is why we need Kate Jordan.
所以我们才需要Kate Jordan
I found it.
我找到了
You found what?
找到啥了
The original forensic file for the Nora Hagan murder.
Nora Hagan谋杀案的原始庭审卷宗
I didn't know you were looking for it.
我还不知道你在找这个呢
Detective Wells asked me.
Wells警探让我找的
She did,
是嘛
I did.
是的
I appreciate it, but right now, the priority is Kate Jordan.
谢谢了 不过目前我们首先要找的是Kate Jordan
What happens if we can't find Kate Jordan?
要是找不到她呢
If the judge doesn't dismiss, we'll go ahead with what we have.
如果法官没有驳回案件 我们会用目前拥有的资料去庭辩
Lieutenant, what you have
队副 你目前拥有的资料
and two-fifty will get you on the E train.
百分百会让你失败
Sorry.
对不起
So, you're gonna re-examine all the old forensics
所以你打算重新检查这些卷宗
and come up with a new case in... 44 hours?
然后在... 44小时内重新立一个新案子?
What, you want it faster?
怎么 你嫌时间太长了
You're really good.
你挺厉害啊
We already know what's in this file.
这些资料里的东西我们已经知道了
No evidence Hagan drugged his wife,
没有证据显示Hagan毒死了他妻子
some bruising on Nora's arms but not enough to positively say they struggled.
Nora手臂有瘀伤 但还不足以证明他们有过打斗
Not very helpful.
没多大用
Then it can't hurt if we take a look at it again.
那我们再看看也不会有什么损失
Excuse me, but it can hurt.
不好意思 有损失
We've already filed our forensics evidence with the court.
我们已经跟法庭呈交了辩论证据
If you come up with any new conclusions that damage our case even a little bit,
如果你们找出任何会对案子有一丁点损害的结论
we got to turn that over to the defense.
我们都得把它让给被告方
Lieutenant, with all due respect,
队副 无意冒犯
if Kate Jordan doesn't show up,
如果Kate Jordan不出现的话
your case is already damaged, and not just a little.
你的案子就已经受到损害了 而且还不是一丁点
All right, knock yourself out.
好了 出去吧
But listen, no more tag teams, you two.
不过听好 不许再暗着来了 你俩
What?
什么
What are those?
那是什么
I thought I'd go back, take a look at the people who knew Kate Jordan.
我得回头看看那些认识Kate Jordan的人
Who's she?
她是谁
Gwen Turning.
Gwen Turning
She was a roommate before Kate went to Ohio.
Kate去俄亥俄之前跟她是室友
She was not very cooperative first time through, so maybe worth another look.
她第一次不是很配合 所以也许应该再试试
That's what I had to tell the mom. So, yeah...
我就是这么跟她妈妈说的 所以 是啊...
enough is enough.
受够了
Back in court. Maybe Adams can buy us some time.
庭审继续 或许Adams可以为我们争取点时间
She was at the courthouse.
她当时在法♥院♥
She went up to a guy, average looking, sandy hair, charcoal gray suit.
走向了一个男人 长相普通 浅褐色头发 深灰色西装
One of these two?
这两个之一吗
Him.
他
Well, that is Clancy Watts.
那是Clancy Watts
He was the other person on the boat the night Nora died.
他就是Nora死的那晚在船上的第三个人
I couldn't really hear what they were saying,
我没法听清他们在说什么
but I think she was asking him if he knew where Kate Jordan was.
不过我觉得她是在问他 知不知道Kate Jordan在哪里
Why did she think he knew?
她为什么认为他知道?
Good question.
问得好
Hi, Gwen.
嗨 Gwen
I don't got anything to say to you, Lieutenant.
我没话要跟你说 队副
I went to Kate's hotel. She's gone. We think Hagan's involved.
我去了Kate住的宾馆 她不见了 我们觉得跟Hagan有关
Oh, my God. I cannot be talking to you.
天呐 我不能跟你说话
If Mr. Hagan hears about it, I'll lose my job.
如果Hagan先生知道了 我会丢了工作的
Why do you think I followed you all the way out to Arthur Avenue
你以为我♥干♥嘛大老远跟你到亚瑟大街来
so no one would see us?
免得被别人看到
Come on, Gwen. Help me out here.
拜托了Gwen 帮帮忙
I don't know where she is.
我不知道她在哪儿
I thought she was going to be there this morning.
我以为她今天早上会在那儿的
But you thought Clancy Watts would know.
但你觉得Clancy Watts会知道
You asked him at court this morning.
你今早上在法♥院♥问他了
They were friends before Nora died. I don't know.
Nora死之前他们是朋友
I thought maybe she might have been in touch with him.
我不知道 我以为她会跟他联♥系♥
Look, I got a doctor's appointment, all right? I got to get going.
听着 我约了医生看诊 我得走了
Gwen, I'm not asking you to help me get Hagan. I know you can't do that.
Gwen 我不是叫你帮我抓住Hagan 我知道你做不到
But you lived with Kate for three years.
但你跟Kate一起住了三年
I know you want me to find her, make sure she's okay.
我知道你想让我找到她 确保她现在还好
All right, she called me last week, right?
好吧 她上周打电♥话♥给我
She told me she's coming into town for the trial.
跟我说她要来这儿出庭作证
She...
她...
She said she was going to change her testimony.
她说她要修改证词
Change it? Change it how?
修改? 怎么改
I don't know. I didn't ask. I don't want to know.
我不知道 我没问 我不想知道
What did you think she meant... she was going to testify for Hagan?
你觉得她是什么意思 她要为Hagan作证?
I swear, I don't know.
我发誓 我不知道
She tell anybody else?
她跟别人说过吗
She didn't say.
她没说
Think she's okay now, right?
你觉得她现在还好吧 对吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Thanks for your help, Gwen.
谢谢你的帮忙 Gwen
Yeah.
嗯
So, you don't know anything, Mr. Watts?
所以你什么都不知道 Watts先生
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表