剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
I was looking at her green card application.
我刚看了她的绿卡申请资料
Guess who turns up as her sponsor?
你们猜谁是她的保证人
You know what, I'm done with this.
知道吗 我受够了
I want to talk to her, for real this time.
这次我得找她好好谈谈
This time I'm coming.
我跟你一起去
Mike, Roe, get me anything on Martin.
迈克 罗伊 把马丁的资料找来给我
I want to bury this guy.
我要送这小子归西
I'm sorry, Maria.
对不起 玛丽亚
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Listen, we can help you,
听我说 我们能帮你
but we're going to need your cooperation.
但前提是你必须配合
Before my client cooperates,
在我的委托人与你们合作之前
I need certain stipulations met.
我需要明确一下有关规定
Easy, Miles. Big words are for little lawyers.
放轻松 麦尔斯 少拿这些大话壮胆
Ms. Moser, I was informed you'd recused yourself.
莫泽女士 是你自己要求撤换律师的
Well, you were misinformed. Happens to the best of us.
他们搞错了 孰能无过嘛
And to you.
你们也是
Detectives.
警探们
Ms. Ortiz.
奥提兹女士
Let's get down to business.
开始谈正事吧
Okay, Maria, we know about the Smiths,
玛丽亚 我们见过史密斯一家了
we know about Tom Martin.
也知道汤姆·马丁的事
We know you weren't there
而且还了解到
when Brett Langley was murdered,
布雷特·兰利被杀时你并不在场
but I need you to admit that your confession wasn't true.
但我需要你亲口推♥翻♥此前的供述
And if I do, what will happen?
我这样做 又会如何呢
You didn't kill anyone, Maria. The police know that.
玛丽亚 警方知道你不是凶手
If you help them,
如果你配合工作
I will make sure you're treated fairly.
我保证你会得到公平的裁决
Ian Smith asked me to tell a terrible lie.
伊恩·史密斯让我说了这个谎
I didn't want to,
起初我不愿意
but he told me about the lawyer, Langley,
然后他告诉我那个律师兰利
and how he would steal Jake from them.
想要抢走杰克
And I loved the boy.
我很爱那小孩
I couldn't let another rich man ruin the life of a child.
我不能眼睁睁看着某个富翁毁掉小孩的一生
You understand?
你能明白吗
Yeah. So they offered you money?
当然 所以他们付过你钱对吗
I tried to think of it as payment for my son.
我尽量把这笔钱想成是我儿子的报偿
And I told Tom, because I was scared, it was so terrible.
我把这件事告诉了汤姆 因为我很害怕
And he told me we could get even more money.
然后他说我们还能弄到更多的钱
More money from the Smiths?
跟史密斯家要吗
No, from Langley.
不是 找兰利要
$200,000.
二十万美金
Enough to care for my boy, Jose, for his whole life.
足够照顾我儿子乔斯的一生
Tom made a video of me running from the room.
汤姆伪造了我逃出房♥间的录像
We would show it if Langley didn't pay us.
如果兰利不买♥♥账我们就公之于众
It would ruin his name, and he would never be with Jake.
他名声败坏 也就没法抢走杰克
So Langley agreed to pay?
兰利答应给钱了吗
Yes. He was supposed to meet us with the money,
是的 他本应该带着钱和我们会面
but he didn't show up.
但他没出现
I was relieved.
我松了口气
But Tom-- he was so angry.
可汤姆却非常生气
He told me to go home,
他让我回家
he would take care of it.
说他要去处理这件事
Tom went to the hotel room?
然后汤姆就去了酒店是吗
Yes. And then he called me.
是的 后来他打来电♥话♥
Langley had changed his mind.
说兰利出尔反尔
He refused to pay him.
不肯把钱给他
They got into a fight,
他们争斗起来
and Tom killed him.
结果汤姆失手杀了他
He said I should still say Langley tried to rape me.
他让我依旧坚持说兰利想要强♥暴♥我
I said, "no, please."
我拒绝了
And he said, "I have the video,
但他说 "我有录像"
they will know you were there."
"人们会知道你当时在那"
I let him hit me.
我只好让他打了我
He told me to call you.
他让我找你
That if I kept saying over and over that Langley raped me,
要我一再坚持是兰利想要强♥暴♥我
that's all I had to do,
他说我只要这么做
and I would be all right.
最后就会没事的
I didn't want to,
我也不想这么做
but I couldn't stop.
但我没法停止
He told me I would go to jail.
他说我会被送进监狱
He would make sure
还威胁我
that I would never see my son again.
这辈子再也见不到我的儿子
I thought he cared about me.
我原本以为他在乎我
Maria.
玛丽亚
Hey, Tom.
汤姆
I can't believe I'm looking at you right now.
真不敢相信我还能见到你
Oh, my brave girl.
我勇敢的小宝贝
Didn't it work out the way I told you it would?
照我说的做 的确有用吧
I saw it on TV, the cops screwed up.
我看新闻了 警♥察♥们被耍得团团转
As long as you stick to your story,
只要你坚持你的供词
they got nothing, nothing.
他们就什么都查不到
And we got 200 grand and a future.
而我们拥有二十万和一个美好的未来
You got the money?
你拿到钱了吗
Of course I got the money.
当然了
But like I told you, we can't use it right now.
但正如我说的 我们现在不能用它
It's too soon.
如今风声正紧
I need the money for Jose. You promised, Tom.
我得把钱给乔斯 你答应我的 汤姆
What're you talkin' about?
你说什么呢
It's not enough.
这还不够
She's has to get him to Langley.
她必须引他提兰利的事
If he threatens her, we're going in.
如果他威胁她 我们就冲过去
Let me handle it.
一切交给我来处理
Look at you.
看看我的宝贝
Oh, you're so beautiful.
你真是美极了
No?
不是吗
What's the matter?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Just, I think about that man all the time.
我老是想起那个男人
Yeah, I know. Me, too.
我明白 我也是
Just a few more minutes. Come on, Maria.
再撑几分钟就好了 加油 玛丽亚
I got his money, anyway. She's doing fine.
反正我拿到他的钱了 她干得很好
Are you ever sorry?
你都不觉得内疚吗
No, I can't allow myself.
不觉得 我不能让自己内疚
I gave him a chance, Maria.
我给过他机会了 玛丽亚
He was yelling at me, screaming right in my face.
而他呢 冲着我大吼大叫的
So I shut him up.
我就让他闭嘴了
You shouldn't have done it, Tom.
你不该这么做的 汤姆
What do you know about it? You weren't there.
你知道什么 你都不在场
Do they know you weren't there?
警♥察♥知道你不在场吗
No, they couldn't know that.
不行 这事不能让他们知道
Is that why they let you go?
是不是他们知道了所以才把你放了
No. Come on.
不是 拜托
Where-where were you?
你当时在哪
You never told me. At home.
你都没告诉过我 我在家
No, you weren't.
你才没在家呢
'Cause I called your house right after I did it. Remember?
我杀了他以后打过电♥话♥到你家 记得吗
That's it.
够了
If anyone saw you, Maria --
如果有人见过你 玛丽亚
if they even think that you weren't there --
如果他们猜到你当时不在酒店
it all comes down on me!
倒霉的就是我了
It was wrong! I'm sorry, Tom!
是你做错事了 对不起 汤姆
What did you do?!
你到底干了什么
What did you do?!
你干了什么
Get your hands off her!
你给我放开她
Come on.
过来
You did great.
你做得很好
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权请律师
I know my rights!
我知道我的权利
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表