剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
I'd rather be in jail than be here with you.
在这里和你说话 还不如在监狱呆着呢
I'm sorry to have to tell you this,
很抱歉通知你
but Marshall Smith is dead,
马歇尔·史密斯遇害了
and you daughter Bianca is missing.
你的女儿比安卡也失踪了
You guys are such liars.
你们真能骗人啊
We're going to do everything we can to find Bianca.
我们会竭尽所能找到比安卡
But you need to help me.
但需要你的帮助
Can you identify this tattoo?
你认识这个纹身吗
Who cares about a damn tattoo?
谁在乎这个破纹身啊
What are you people doing to find my kid?
你们怎么不快点去找我女儿
I read your case report.
我看过你案子的卷宗
Last year, you left your daughter in the hallway of a dope house,
去年 你把女儿扔在毒窝的门廊
while you got high.
自己进去过瘾了
So you want to know what I think?
所以你知道我是怎么想的吗
I think this is payback for a drug debt.
我觉得这一切都是因为你欠了毒品钱
I think that you owe these guys money,
因为你欠毒贩钱
so they killed Marshall.
他们就杀死了马歇尔
And they kidnapped your baby.
还绑♥架♥了你的孩子
I have nothing to do with this.
我跟这一点关系也没有
You go to hell.
你去死吧
I need someone to blame.
我总得找个人顶罪
Right now, you're looking at three to five years for a drug charge.
你因私藏♥毒♥品而面临三到五年的牢狱之灾
Cooperate.
合作些吧
Or you will see just how easily I can change that
不然我稍微用点力 就能让你蹲上
into 10 to 20.
十几二十年
Marshall used to work for a company called Logan Security.
马歇尔曾在一家洛根保安公♥司♥干过
A lot of the guys that worked there had that tattoo.
很多在那里工作的人都有那个纹身
But these guys are scary.
但这些人很可怕
Particularly their boss.
尤其是他们的老板
Look, you didn't hear this from me.
别说是我告诉你的
Hear what?
告诉我什么
Officer...
长官
please find her.
求你找到她
That's my little girl.
找到我的小女儿
Yeah, we'll do everything we can.
我们会尽力的
So... information on Marshall Smith's associates.
马歇尔·史密斯的朋友名单
It's not much, but it's all we have.
不多 但我们只有这些了
Thank you. Um... cream? Sugar?
多谢 加奶油还是加糖
Uh, it's unnecessary but, black. Thank you.
不用这样 清咖吧 谢谢
Consider this an apology.
把这个当做道歉吧
I was inappropriate.
我当时真的很不礼貌
Off-the-charts inappropriate. And I'm sorry.
非常不礼貌 很抱歉
Crazy day.
忙晕了
Me, too.
我也是
I was... out of line.
我也是 过分了
What?
怎么了
Uh, it's just weird.
怪怪的
Never had a cop apologize to me before.
从来没有警♥察♥跟我道过歉
Oh, I'm not a cop.
我不算是警♥察♥
Exactly.
严格来说
Wow. I guess I am...
应该算是那种...
A different kind of cop.
不一样的警♥察♥
I can see that.
能看出来
You really do care, don't you?
你真的很在乎经手的案子 是吗
A little too much sometimes, yeah.
有时候有点太在乎了
I know the feeling.
我知道那种感觉
Gets personal real quick, doesn't it?
有时候确实会牵涉个人情感
Save everyone or the world ends.
好像你不出手地球就会毁灭
I'm going to find Bianca and I'm--
我会找到比安卡
I'm gonna bring her back safe. I promise.
并把她安全带回来的 我保证
I believe you.
我相信你
Listen, uh...
听着
I'm really glad you called.
我很高兴你打电♥话♥来
There's something that I-- I, uh...
有些事我 我...
Oh! Sorry! I, uh...
对不起 我...
I forgot I have an appointment with the Custody Review Board.
差点忘了我跟抚养权审查委员会还有约
Those guys'll chew your butt.
那些家伙可会念叨人了
Uh, would you want to tell me what--
你不是要告诉我什么
It was nothing. No, I just... I wanted to say I...
没什么事 我就是想说我...
I like your hair. Keep it like that.
我喜欢你的发型 保持下去
Good luck, Detective.
祝你好运 警探
Watch out for yourself.
自己小心点
We shot these outside Logan Security.
我们在洛根保安公♥司♥外面拍了这些照片
Nine guys, the same tattoo.
九个人 一样的纹身
And that's just who we saw
而且这只是我们今天一天
coming in and out of there today.
看到的在那里出入的人
Any of them have records?
这些人里有人有前科吗
A bunch of them have felony convictions.
一堆人有重罪案底
God forbid any of these goons has that baby.
上帝保佑别让那孩子落到那些暴徒手里
Who hires a security company full of convicts?
谁会聘用一个满是罪犯的保安公♥司♥呢
Nobody, according to tax records.
从税务记录看 根本无人光顾
This guy Aaron Logan incorporated the place five years ago,
这个亚伦·洛根五年前开了这家公♥司♥
but IRS claims he's been in the red ever since.
但国税局说他们自开张那天就一直亏损
And yet he has the cash flow to employ a small army of thugs.
尽管如此 他还是有钱雇佣一些暴徒
Could be garden-variety tax evasion.
也许是偷税漏税的老把戏
This guy.
这家伙
And we got a match.
看来有匹配的了
This guy, this guy, I saw him outside of Social Services.
这家伙 我在社会服务局外面见过他
You telling me our social worker was working with these guys?
你是说那个社工跟这些人是一伙的吗
No, but she was spooked by something.
不是 但她好像被什么吓坏了
I thought it was me.
我还以为是因为我
I was a little hard on her,
我之前对她有点刻薄
but when she saw this guy, she took off.
但一看见这家伙 她掉头就走
Or maybe she just didn't want you to see him with her.
有可能她只是不想让你看到她跟他在一起
No. Damn it! I should have stayed on her. I should have.
不是的 可恶 我应该继续问她的
We gotta go see her, Al.
我们得去见见她 艾尔
Nina, dig up whatever you can on this guy and our social worker.
尼娜 好好查查这家伙和那位社工
Mike, stay on Logan Security. Let's go.
迈克 继续盯洛根保安公♥司♥ 出发吧
Police!
警♥察♥
Everything's cleared out.
所有东西都清空了
She left in a hurry.
她是匆忙离开的
She wasn't alone.
她不是一个人
She has the baby with her.
那孩子和她在一起
She's had her the whole time.
一直都在她身边
Rosario's neighbor confirmed the baby was staying with her.
罗莎里奥的邻居证实孩子跟她在一起
She even babysat the kid
她甚至在罗莎里奥上班的时候
while Rosario was at work.
帮忙照看过孩子
Said she told her Bianca was her niece.
她对邻居说比安卡是她侄女
She's been lying to us the whole time.
她一直在对我们说谎
She's either working with these Logan Security guys...
她要不是跟洛根保安公♥司♥是一伙的
No way! ...or she's gotten in their crosshairs.
不可能 就是成了他们的目标
I don't know why she took Bianca,
我不知道她为什么带走比安卡
but I believe she had a good reason.
但我相信她一定有正当的理由
Either way, we gotta find her to get that baby back.
无论如何 我们都要找到她接回孩子
You think she might have killed Marshall?
你觉得是她杀了马歇尔吗
No, no way.
不 不可能
Some of these women get really baby crazy.
有些女人为了得到孩子会不顾一切
Come on, Nina. Look at her record.
拜托 尼娜 看看她的档案
I mean, she's got multiple commendations
她在阿富汗当兵时曾获得
from her time in Afghanistan, awards from Social Service groups.
各种荣誉 还受到社会服务团体的嘉奖
In fact, I did look at her record:
实际上 我是查了她的档案
multiple brushes with the system, drug charges.
在系统里还是留了几笔的 毒品问题
Please! A few joints when she was 15.
拜托 十五岁时抽过大♥麻♥
Been there, done that.
谁没年少无知过
I'm just saying she's involved, okay?
我只是说她也涉案了
We gotta consider her a suspect.
我们得把她作为嫌疑犯看待
I agree.
我同意
Al, would you listen to me for a second?
艾尔 你能不能好好听我说话
I'm telling you she's not the type to...
我跟你说她不是那种
What I was saying was I agree she's involved,
我只是同意她牵涉其中
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表