剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
I'll call CSU.
我通知现场调查组
Take a look at this.
看看这个
Yeah, this is Detective Costello.
我是科斯特洛警探
I need an a run... Yeah, prints, DNA.
我需要你们查 对 指纹和DNA
I'm trying to locate a suspect ASAP.
我要尽快找出一个嫌疑犯
Joe Williams.
乔·威廉姆斯
Consider armed and dangerous.
可能携带枪♥支♥ 是危险人物
All right, thanks.
好的 谢了
Owner of the gun range says Joe's been coming in
靶场老板说乔最近几个月
two to three times a week the last couple of months.
每周都要去两三次
Any particular reason? Or was it just a general love of bullets?
有特殊原因吗 或只是酷爱打靶
Nah, just to practice, as far as he knew.
据他所知 是为了练习
And rented guns, not always the same kind.
而且他外借枪♥械♥ 都不是同一型号♥的
Can we lift prints?
我们能提取指纹吗
No, this guy doesn't keep records of who rents what when.
不能 那家伙什么都不记录
They got like a hundred rentals.
他们大概有上百件枪♥械♥在外租
All right. Well, let's just chase that goose later,
好吧 我们晚点再查那边的事
let's see what we get here.
先看看这里有什么线索
I found his application. Thanks.
找到他的申请单了 谢了
Ah, it's the same bogus address he gave me at the precinct.
跟他在警局给我的假地址是同一个
Great. You run a credit check?
很好 是你负责信用核查吗
Like I said, he gave a really big cash security deposit.
正如我之前所言 他付了一大笔保证金
Well, what else can you tell us about him?
你还能跟我们说点他的事吗
What did he do during the day?
他白天都做些什么
Did he mention family?
他提到过自己的家庭吗
I don't know what he did during the day.
我不知道他白天都做些什么
He was never around.
他很少出现
Well, did he ever bring anybody over? Not that I saw.
他带过人回家吗 我没见过
Did he get any packages, or deliveries? No.
他收到过包裹或快递吗 没有
Okay, so, he likes sports.
好吧 他喜欢运动
Sure.
是的
Any particular team? Buffalo.
有特别喜欢的队伍吗 布法罗队
So we think Joe Williams is from Buffalo.
我们认为乔·威廉姆斯是从布法罗来的
Great.
很好
I'll talk to local up there, see what they know.
我和当地警局联♥系♥一下 看能有何发现
Well, how 'bout we take another run at Kevin McMillan,
我们可以再找一趟凯文·麦克米伦
to press him about his buddy?
让他谈谈这位好兄弟
Way ahead of you.
早办了
Carrie and Roe are on their way to
凯莉和罗伊已经动身
the courthouse to talk to him right now.
去地方法♥院♥找他了
You know, this guy really worries me, Al.
这家伙让我不安 艾尔
He's a loner, he's created this whole new identity for himself.
离群索居 身份造假
I think he's got a plan.
我觉得他有预谋
Which Mary Hansen interrupted.
但却受到了玛丽·汉森的阻挠
Yeah, well, I-I don't, I don't think he's done.
没错 我觉得他还没有罢手
Because Joe was taking target practice.
乔一直在练习射击
Can I ask you a question?
我能问个问题吗
Can I stop you?
我能拒绝吗
I guess not technically.
理论上说不行
I mean, you could choose not to answer,
我是说 你可以选择不回答
which will make foran awkward conversation...
最多是扫了我的兴
Go ahead, Roe. Knock yourself out.
问吧 罗伊 但说无妨
Everything?
什么都能问吗
Like, everything in your life, huh?
包括你的个人生活 行吗
Okay. No. Not everything.
好吧 不是所有事
I mean, up until I was eight,
我的意思是 八岁之前
I had a pretty, I had a pretty good memory.
我的记忆完美无缺
You know, my mom would joke that I was like flypaper,
你知道 我妈妈总笑我像个捕蝇纸
things would stick without me really paying attention,
不动脑子 什么都记
and, uh... one day I, uh...
然后 有一天
What? One day you what?
怎么 有一天怎么了
Well, one day I just started.. paying attention.
有一天 我开始用脑选择
And since then, everything, yeah.
那之后的事 都能问
Okay.
好吧
Why would Joe, if that's his name,
为什么乔 假设这是他名字
why would he want to kill Mary?
要杀了玛丽呢
We don't know, Kevin.
我们不知道 凯文
We're hoping you could tell us.
还盼着你能告诉我们呢
I have no idea.
我不知道
I mean, as far as I know,
据我所知
the only interaction they had was when I was there.
他们唯一一次有接触时 我也在场
I mean, he came over to the house for a game,
我是说 要么他来家里玩游戏
or he would pick me up when we'd go drinking.
要么接我去喝酒
Was Joe interested in Mary?
乔对玛丽有兴趣吗
They ever fight about anything?
他们有过争执吗
No. Never.
从来没有过
He borrow money from her?
他向她借过钱吗
She was a Legal Aid lawyer.
她是个法律援助律师
She didn't have any money.
没钱可借
How'd you meet him?
你怎么认识他的
Coffee shop down the street.
在街上的咖啡馆里
I was in line.
我正在排队
He gave me that story about being a college student
他说自己是个大学生
needing to do research.
需要做一个调查
On sentencing. Yeah.
有关量刑标准 没错
He asked if he could interview me,
他问能不能采访我
if I'd introduce him to some people.
或者向他介绍其他人
And that's it?
就这样
Yeah.
就这样
He'd come hang out at the courthouse, sit in on trials.
他时常来法♥院♥走动 列席审判
Talk to me and the other guys about, you know,
跟我和其他人聊天 关于
the trials we'd seen, and how the courthouse worked.
如何审理案件 法♥院♥的工作流程
Why are you cleaning out your locker?
为什么要清空柜子
I figured I'd take a couple days off.
我觉得自己需要休息几天
You know, the whole thing...
你知道 出了这事
I let her down.
我让她失望了
I was supposed to protect her,
我本该保护她
and I didn't.
但我没做到
I'm having a hard time letting that go.
我需要时间慢慢消化
He's from Buffalo.
他来自布法罗
And his name is actually Joe Williams.
他的确叫乔·威廉姆斯
No felonies.
无重罪记录
Just a D.W.I. and a misdemeanor assault.
只有一次酒后驾车和一次轻罪攻击
But he didn't do any time.
但他没服过刑
D.A. cut him some slack 'cause of a family situation.
地方检察官考虑到他的家庭情况减了他的刑
Which was what?
什么家庭情况
His father and brother were killed
他的爸爸和哥哥在一次
in a factory explosion at, uh... what is it?
工厂爆♥炸♥中丧生 叫什么...
Donner Paints.
唐纳油漆
Big outlet up in Buffalo.
布法罗的出口龙头
How long ago?
什么时候的事
Little over two years.
有两年多了
According to the cops, this guy,
据当地警方说 这位
Reginald Donner, ran a bad plant.
雷金纳德·唐纳 工厂开得很不负责
No inspections, chemicals exposed to open air,
从不定期检查 化学废料直接排入空气
employees with no training.
工人也没经过培训
So, you know,
所以 你知道
these guys complained, he just ignored them.
他完全无视大家的抱怨
So when the fire broke out, you know, nobody was surprised.
所以爆♥炸♥的时候 没人感到惊讶
Eight people died, a bunch of others injured.
八人死亡 一大群人受伤
Mary Hansen have any connection to Donner Paints?
玛丽·汉森跟唐纳油漆有关系吗
Not that I could find.
目前没发现
Okay, so his family dies and he just goes loco?
好吧 所以家破人亡 他也疯了
Reginald Donner was charged with multiple counts
雷金纳德·唐纳受过多项指控
of involuntary manslaughter, criminal negligence,
包括过失杀人和疏忽犯罪
but he got a really nice deal:
但他判得很轻
two year sentence and a fine.
只有两年刑期和一笔罚款
I saw a schedule at the courthouse.
我在法♥院♥见过一份行事历
His official sentencing hearing, it's today.
他的官方裁前听审 就在今天
What time? It didn't say.
什么时候 上面没写
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表