剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
When his wife died back in '98, he decided to bring
他妻子98年去世后 他就决定把
all these lost kids into his family.
所有这些迷途的孩子们带进他的家庭
To turn his grief into something powerful.
化悲痛为力量
But-- and I'm sorry, Father-- but they're not all
抱歉神父 但并非所有人
going to turn out to be success stories.
都被他成功转化了吧
There's got to be somebody who had a grudge against him.
总有人对他心怀怨恨吧
Look, this neighborhood has seen gang reformers
几十年来有许多人像他一样
come and go for decades,
在社区从事感化工作
but Jim, he was... he was in a class by himself.
但吉姆 他是独一无二的
People respect him, and that's half the battle.
人们尊重他 这就等于成功了一半
So no threats, calls, letters?
没有人以任何方式恐吓过他吗
No, these kids love him.
没有 孩子们都很爱戴他
They wouldn't have hurt him.
他们不会伤害他的
Or let anybody else hurt him.
也不会让任何人伤害他
Had you seen Marisa around lately?
你最近在这附近见过玛丽莎吗
No. She was back with the gang.
没有 她重回帮派了
And Jim knew that?
吉姆知道这件事吗
Yeah. He was upset.
知道 他很难过
He asked me a bunch if there was something
还问了我很多遍
he could do to get her to come back.
要怎样才能让她浪子回头
So maybe he tried too hard to convince her,
或许他为了说服她而太过费尽周折
one of the DKKs started to question her loyalty.
导致DKK帮里有人开始怀疑她的忠诚度
What else you got, Estella?
埃斯特拉 你还知道些什么
Some of the girls from around here,
这里有些女孩子
they were saying that Marisa was in trouble with the DKK.
她们说玛丽莎跟DKK帮有些不和
For what?
为什么事不和
I didn't ask.
我没问
No one told me.
没人跟我说
But I bet you got an idea.
但你总有点想法吧
In this neighborhood, having ideas will get you shot.
在这个地盘 想法太多等于自掘坟墓
Detective.
警探
Detective Wells!
威尔斯警探
I'm gonna sit in on the interview, if that's all right.
如果可以的话 我想旁听这次的谈话
What did you have on her, Cortez?
你抓住她什么把柄了 科尔特斯
She was getting out.
她在走出泥潭
She was on her way to college, she had a full scholarship.
马上就要上大学了 还拿到了全额奖学金
You dragged her back in.
你却推她再回虎口
What did you have on her that was so terrible?
你到底抓到她什么重量级的把柄了
She was in a car with a kilo of coke in the trunk.
我们抓到她在某辆装了一千克可♥卡♥因♥的车上
Was she driving?
是她开的车吗
No.
不是
Then no way that sticks.
那这事根本站不住脚
But she wouldn't know that, would she?
但她却懵然不知 对吗
What'd you do, threaten to call the admissions office
你做了什么 威胁她如果不就范
if she didn't do what you wanted,
你就会给招生处打电♥话♥
then bye-bye scholarship.
让她奖学金泡汤吗
Listen. I did pick her up,
听着 她被我抓个正着
but I didn't threaten her.
但我没威胁过她
When she found out I was in a gang unit,
她听说我是打黑组的以后
she offered to go back in to help us.
主动提出要回去帮我
Said she didn't want any more kids
她说不想再看见有孩子
getting trapped like she did.
像她一样误入歧途
You could've said no.
你可以拒绝的
And believe me, next time I will.
相信我 下次我绝不答应了
There isn't a next time.
没有下次了
She's dead.
她已经死了
Thanks for coming in, Ms. Jackson.
谢谢你能来 杰克逊女士
I would've come in sooner,
我本可以早点来
but I didn't think I could be much help.
不过我觉得早来也帮不上忙
Well, you never know.
这可不一定
Yeah. Even if you didn't see who shot you,
没错 即使你没看见谁打伤了你
maybe you saw someone running away?
也许也见到谁在逃跑吧
No, I didn't see anything.
我什么也没看见
I was just walking back from the cheese shop on 31st Avenue,
我当时正从31大街的奶酪店往回走
and heard some loud sounds, and...
听见一阵骚乱 然后...
I didn't even realize I was the one shot
我甚至在看到胳膊流血前都没发现
till I saw my arm bleeding.
自己中弹了
One of the ones... who was shot.
你只是其中一位...中弹的
A young girl died.
一个少女死了
I don't appreciate your attitude.
我不喜欢你的态度
I know about the girl.
我认识那个女孩
You're a lawyer, right?
你是个律师 对吗
Mulligan & Waters?
穆里根/华特斯事务所
Yes. We're at, uh, 40th...
是的 我们在40街
40th and Park, on the 59th floor, I know.
40街和公园交口处 59层 我知道
So you didn't see anything.
所以你什么也没看见
Nothing at all.
完全没有
What about when you were walking to the cheese shop?
去奶酪店的路上呢
Do you remember which route you took?
记得走的是哪条路吗
Before you answer,
在你回答之前
you should know that we are going to use
你最好知道 我们可以通过
all of our resources to verify your answer.
各种途径检验你的答案
You should be easy to remember,
你应该记得
you were wearing that burnt orange jacket,
你当时穿着一件橙红色夹克
turquoise scarf, and those earrings that were, frankly,
戴着蓝绿色围巾 还有那对实在是
way too big for the outfit.
大得离谱的耳环
So what if I was? So what?
是又怎样 又怎样
So... just because you didn't see anyone,
所以 你没看见别人
doesn't mean someone didn't see you.
不代表别人没看见你
Maybe someone in a gang.
也许是帮派里的人
It also means that if you're lying to us,
而且如果你说谎
we're going to charge you with hindering the prosecution.
我们可以告你阻碍调查
Want to take a peek at these pictures again, ma'am?
需要再看看照片吗 女士
I saw this girl.
我看见了这个女孩
She was arguing with a man, I don't know what about,
她在和一个男人争吵 我不知道内容
but he was holding her arm,
但他抓着她的手臂
and she was trying to get away.
她试图挣脱
Describe him.
他长什么样
Hispanic.
西班牙人
Early 20s, brown sweatshirt.
二十出头 穿着棕色运动衫
Cap with a lot of metal and stuff on it.
帽子上有一堆金属和乱七八糟的东西
Wait a second.
等一下
Yeah. How'd you know?
没错 你怎么知道
Who's this?
这是谁
Tito Alvarez.
蒂托·阿尔瓦雷斯
He's DKK... DKK.
他是DKK的人 DKK的人
I didn't see him at the rec center.
我在体育场没看见他
I did.
我看见了
You're thinking he's the doer?
你觉得是他干的
Look, I was, uh... I got a witness
我... 有人看见
who saw him manhandling Marisa right before she was shot.
他在玛丽莎被杀之前对她动粗
We've got some stuff on Tito Alvarez.
我们查了下蒂托·阿尔瓦雷斯
The DKK practically runs in his family.
他一家几乎都是DKK的
He's got a brother that went away for a drive-by in '08,
弟弟因为08年的一起飞车枪击案在逃
he's got uncles and cousins
叔叔和表亲们
been wearing the colors going back a decade or so.
十几年前就入帮了
Any specific history with Marisa?
他和玛丽莎有过什么过节吗
Well, none that I could find.
目前没发现
How about him and Clayburn?
那他和克雷本呢
Well, Clayburn's program reached out to all the gangs,
克雷本的计划面向所有帮派
so Alvarez would've known about him,
所以阿尔瓦雷斯应该会认识他
but that's, that's all I got.
我就查到这么多
All right. Good.
好的 不错
You... you want I should close the door?
你需要关门吗
Why would I want you to...
为什么我要...
Sorry about that.
之前抱歉了
It's none of my business,
虽然与我无关
but is there something going on with you and our star reporter?
不过你和我们的明星记录员是怎么了
No.
没事
Same as usual.
一切正常
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表