剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Ramon Garza, you're under arrest for the murders
雷蒙·加尔扎 你因涉嫌谋杀
of Peter Forrest and Claire Hewson.
彼得·福里斯特和克莱尔·休森而被捕
You need more help with your investigation?
你的调查需要帮助吗
Nah. I think I'm good now.
不用 简直一帆风顺
Let's see you run your gang from solitary.
看你被单独拘禁怎么搞帮派
On the night of October 12,
十月十二日晚上
I drove Ramon Garza to the address
我载着雷蒙·加尔扎去了
of Peter Forrest in Hunter's Point, Queens.
彼得·福里斯特在皇后区亨特角的住处
I also drove Garza to the address
我还在♥十♥月♥十一日载加尔扎去了
of Claire Hewson on October 11.
克莱尔·休森的住处
He told us Garza sent him
他说加尔扎派他
to dump about a dozen guns into the Hudson.
往哈得逊河里扔了一大批枪♥支♥
We have divers out at the site right now.
我们的搜寻人员已经过去了
And that's not to mention the other guards he named,
更不用说他提到的另一个狱警了
apparently on their payroll.
指定是一伙的
Nice job, Al.
干得好 艾尔
Everyone.
所有人
Really good work.
都干得漂亮
You got a sec, Detective?
能说两句话吗 警探
Sure.
当然
I checked around.
我问了一下
Your friend Al called in a few favors to bring you here.
你的朋友艾尔动用了关系把你弄到这里
So, what's the verdict?
所以呢 你的结论是什么
Am I worth it?
我物有所值吗
I look forward to working with you, Detective.
我期待和你进一步的合作 警探
What did he want?
他想干什么
I'm not sure.
我不知道
Well, if you're not sure, that's not good.
你都不知道 那就麻烦了
Big city politics, right?
大城政♥治♥ 是吧
Who knows? Maybe I'll get used to it.
谁知道呢 没准我会习惯的
You did.
像你一样
So... what'd you decide about the apartment?
那个 公♥寓♥的事你决定了吗
What, 76th and Madison?
76大街 麦迪逊
You got the Park right there, the Whitney...
旁边有公园 惠特尼山
Nah, neighborhood's not really my style.
算了 那种社区不是我的菜
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, looking for something closer to work.
我想找离上班地点比较近的
Oh. More practical.
你现实多了
What was I thinking?
我想什么呢
So, you, uh...
那你...
you figure it out?
你想清楚了吗
What, this love stuff? Yeah.
什么 爱情这玩意 是
Me?
你说我
Yeah, I'm outta this game.
是啊 我早就不玩了
Wow, that guy must've been a real winner, huh?
那男的还真是个大赢家啊
Oh, man, wait, did Roe say something to you?
等等 罗伊跟你说什么了吗
Because I know you can't remember my life.
因为你不可能连我的一生都记得
You know, if you think about it,
如果你仔细想想
and it's true, and he really loved her,
如果这是真的 他真心爱她
it's almost too sad.
那就太可惜了
Then don't think about it.
别想太多了
Night.
晚安
You sure you can't stay?
你真的不留下来吗
No, I gotta work early.
不了 我一早还要工作
So what do you do?
你是做什么的
Are we really asking that now?
瞧你问这问题的时机
You free on Friday? No.
周五有空吗 没有
Saturday? Nope.
周六呢 没
You sure there's nobody else?
你真的没其他人
Just me.
没有
Bye.
再见
Tom.
我叫汤姆
Right. You remember.
对了 你记得
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表