剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
如果你还有其他情况要告诉我们
now would be the time.
现在时机正好
Hold on, Malcolm.
等等 马尔科姆
How do you know what Zippy knew about the shooting?
你怎么知道齐皮士对此毫不知情呢
He told me.
他告诉我的
They were laying low, Zip and J-Dog,
齐皮士和基狗避风头的时候
I was bringing them food.
是我给他们送吃的
Zip and J-Dog were together?
齐皮士和基狗在一起吗
Yeah. And if Zip would've just stayed put, he would've been safe.
是的 要是齐皮士能安分点也不会出事
Where is J-Dog right now?
那基狗现在在哪
Malcolm.
马尔科姆
Nobody else has to die. Just tell them what you know.
不能再有无谓的牺牲了 坦白交代吧
Okay?
好吗
There's this condemned building down in Maspeth.
麦斯佩斯社区有座危楼
J-Dog's in there. Least he was yesterday.
基狗就藏在那里 至少昨天还在
I can show you on a map.
我可以在地图上指给你们看
Malcolm said they were camping out on the far side.
马尔科姆说他们躲在楼的后侧
Good, let's go get this son of a bitch. Come on.
好的 去把这小兔崽子揪出来 快点
Cool it.
别激动
I mean it.
我说真的
Malcolm just confessed to hindering the prosecution.
马尔科姆刚刚接受了妨碍调查的指控
Didn't even ask for a lawyer.
甚至没有请律师
Grandmother said Detective Moyer promised
他的奶奶说莫耶警探保证过
he wouldn't face charges.
他不会被起诉
Wait a second.
等等
Al didn't say anything about a deal.
艾尔没说他承诺过什么
I guess he promised her no time.
可能是他随口一说
Old lady trusted him,
老人家就相信了
since he used to coach Malcolm in the Police Athletic League.
毕竟他曾在警♥察♥体育联盟教过马尔科姆
Malcolm, you remember Detective Burns.
马尔科姆 还记得彭斯警探吧
And this is Detective Moyer.
这位是莫耶警探
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Yeah, sure.
我也是
Malcolm introduced himself to Moyer like they'd never met before,
马尔科姆和莫耶打招呼时像陌生人一样
and Moyer did not correct him.
莫耶也没有纠正他
Well, who knows.
谁知道呢
PAL was a while ago, no?
也许是体育联盟的事过去太久了呢
And when did Moyer get time
可莫耶怎么会有时间
to make a deal with anyone about anything?
和别人做什么约定呢
He was with Al the whole time.
他整天都和艾尔在一起
Can you pull up his personnel file?
你能调出他的人事档案吗
Yeah. What's the matter?
可以 怎么了
It was Moyers's idea to bring in Malcolm.
把马尔科姆叫来是莫耶的主意
And Malcolm just happens to know where J-Dog is?
马尔科姆恰巧就知道基狗的藏身之处吗
Moyer's file. What am I looking for?
这是莫耶的档案 要查什么
He worked in Narcotics, right? Hold on.
他隶属毒品调查组是吧 等等
Yeah, before he joined Homicide.
是的 调来凶杀调查组之前
He ever work with Franco or Cantone?
他和弗兰科或者坎通共事过吗
It doesn't look like they were assigned to...
似乎没有记录表明他们曾...
Oh, my God. 2001.
天呐 2001年
Moyer was Cantone's training officer.
莫耶是坎通的教官
I want you to keep keeping score,
我希望你能继续得分
but stop cheating, all right?
但是别再作弊了 行吗
It's embarrassing.
真不给面子
Carrie, this guy teaching you the ropes?
凯莉 是这家伙告诉你诀窍的吗
Yeah.
是啊
Al Burns, "Big city cop,"
艾尔·彭斯 "大城市警♥察♥"
I love it.
我爱死他了
Here we go.
又开始了
His first six months when he was working Homicide
来116区凶杀组的头六个月里
in the 116, i swear he thinks the BQE is a sandwich.
他都以为BQE是一种三明治呢
Remember that?
记得吗
One time! It was one time!
一次 就一次而已
Do you believe I put up with this guy
五年的搭档啊 你相信吗
as a partner for five years?
我能忍♥他这么久
Oh, you put up with me?
你还敢说一直忍♥着我呢
Owner of a blue Dodge Durango,
蓝色道奇拓荒者的车主
license plate RQD-760,
车牌号♥RQD-760
your lights are on.
您的车灯没关
Mike and Roe are at that bar where Moyer sent them to,
迈克和罗伊在莫耶叫他们去的那家酒吧
but there's no sign of Franco or Cantone.
但是弗兰科和坎通都不在
That's because Moyer is working with them.
那是因为莫耶跟他们是一伙的
He's leading Al into a trap.
他正在把艾尔引入陷阱
Moyer.
莫耶
It's Franco and Cantone.
是弗兰科和坎通
Damn it! How did they know we were here?!
该死的 他们怎么知道我们在这
Just get backup. I'll get J-Dog.
去叫后援 我去抓基狗
Alone?
你自己去吗
If they get to him first, they'll kill him.
要是他们先找到他 肯定会杀了他的
Police!
警♥察♥
J-Dog, listen to me!
基狗 听我说
Zippy's dead!
齐皮士死了
And the cops who killed him are coming here to kill you!
杀掉他的那两名警♥察♥现在来找你了
Put your gun down. Let me take you in.
把枪放下 跟我回警局
You're gonna kill me!
你会杀了我的
You can't testify if you're dead.
你要是死了就没法作证了
I need you alive.
我需要你好好活着
How do I know you ain't lying?
我怎么知道你不是骗我
What choice do you have?!
你还有别的选择吗
If you stay here, you're a dead man.
你要是留在这就死定了
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Slide your gun to me.
把你的枪扔给我
Hands up. Hands up.
把手举起来 把手举起来
Turn around.
转过身去
Moyer!
莫耶
Stan...Moyer?
斯坦·莫耶吗
He's here?
他也在这吗
Al?
艾尔
Al, where are you?!
艾尔 你在哪
We're out of time.
我们没时间了
Al, I need help over here!
艾尔 过来帮我一下
Police! Drop your weapons!
警♥察♥ 放下你们的武器
Hey, we're police, too. Take it easy.
我们也是警♥察♥ 别冲动
Oh! We got a man down here! We're on the job!
这里有人负伤了 我们在执行任务
Not for long.
任务结束了
You're under arrest for the murder of Detective Kelly.
你们因涉嫌谋杀凯利警探被捕了
Coming out! Hold your fire!
我们要出来了 别开枪
How'd you know?
你是怎么知道的
Oh, you know, this memory thing of mine comes in handy sometimes.
我的超人记忆力有时还蛮好用的
Kelly deserved better.
凯利该有个更好的搭档
He had better.
他有过一位好搭档
Okay, why are we having a wake in a bowling alley?
我们为什么要在保龄球馆里守灵呢
Ah, It's what Jim wanted. He loved this place.
这是吉姆所希望的 他爱这个地方
I wanted to apologize.
我想向你道歉
The 27K in cash was from his boat.
他的两万七现金是卖♥♥船得来的
Kelly sold his boat to pay the hospital bill.
凯利为了付医药费 把自己的船卖♥♥了
You go through Kelly's duffle? Yeah.
你看过凯利的行李袋吗 看了
Funny thing, that duffle just appearing
真奇怪 那个行李袋就那么
like that at the house.
凭空出现在他家了
Yeah, I guess.
是吧
Point being, Kelly was clean.
总而言之 凯利是位好警♥察♥
We made a mistake.
是我们搞错了
Anything I can do?
有什么我能帮忙的吗
There is.
有
Tell it to his widow.
把刚才的话转告他的遗孀
Nice turnout.
出席的人真不少
He was a good man.
他是个好人
A good detective.
也是个好警探
Yeah. Movie star, astronaut.
没错 像是影星和宇航员
I got a feeling I don't want to go there.
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表