剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
10-13, shots fired.
警员遇袭 有人开枪
Alley behind 526 Baxter.
巴克斯特街526号♥后的小巷
Get a bus.
快叫车
Central, we got a suspect down.
指挥中心 有嫌犯受伤
Gunshot wounds; we need a bus now. 526 Baxter.
枪伤 请马上派车 巴克斯特街526号♥
Roe, Roe, he's dead.
罗伊 他死了
Roe, hey.
罗伊
Roe, Roe, listen to me.
罗伊 听我说
No. He's dead.
不 他死了
Roe, there's nothing you can do for him.
罗伊 已经救不了他了
Okay. Okay, calm down.
好的 冷静点
Did you secure his gun? Roe?
你夺下他的枪了吗 罗伊
I didn't have a choice.
我毫无选择
Where's his gun? Um, no...
他的枪在哪 不
He went right down, and I started CPR.
他直接倒地了 我立刻做心肺复苏
Okay, okay. Hey! I need you all to stand back.
好的 大家都退后
Do not come any further. We're the police.
请勿靠近 我们是警♥察♥
Roe? Did you see which direction his gun went?
罗伊 知道他的枪在哪吗
I-I don't know.
我不知道
We're gonna find it. He had...
得找到它 他有
He had a gun! We're gonna find it, Roe. Okay?
他有枪 罗伊 会找到的 好吗
No, it's... it's somewhere.
不 肯定在附近
Then, when I got to the alley, I hear him running,
我到小巷的时候 听见他逃跑的声音
and I went after him, and there was a light,
于是我追了上去 那里有盏灯
like a security light, and I saw a flash
像是应急灯 我看到一道闪光
off the barrel of the gun, and I shouted,
像枪杆的反光 于是我喊道
"Police. Don't move."
"不许动 警♥察♥"
Then he spun around.
然后他一转身
Raising his arm, and it just... You did what you had to.
抬起手 然后就 你别无选择
Yeah, what am I gonna do?
是啊 还能怎么办呢
Guy had it coming, right?
那家伙要开枪了 对吧
Every cop in this room would have done the same thing.
那种情况下每个警♥察♥都会那样做
It's a solid story, and you have got to stop telling it.
此事无可厚非 别再说个不停了
No statements.
别做评论
No stories.
别讲故事
No stories, not to me
别跟我讲
or anyone else.
也别跟任何人讲
Do not screw around with this.
别把事情越描越黑
Listen... Yeah. ...
听着 好
Call your union rep.
打给工会代表
Right now,
马上打
and have them find you a lawyer.
让他们给你找个律师
Al already gave me the number.
艾尔给过我电♥话♥号♥码了
I need your gun.
把配枪给我
It's just procedure.
例行公事
Right,
没错
right, right, right.
没错
They got to run ballistics.
得去做弹道测试
No, no, no, I...
不不 我
Listen, kid, there's no way around it.
孩子 这种事无法避免
That first time sucks.
第一次开枪杀人总是很糟
Right. But you're gonna get through it.
是啊 但你要过了这关
Is he gonna sit down with a counselor?
他会去找律师吗
I told him to.
我让他去找了
In a way that makes it clear you hate shrinks,
你是跟他说你讨厌心理医生
or in a way that might actually get him to do it?
还是让他去找个心理医生
Oh, you know, a little bit of both.
都有吧
Canvass all the witnesses?
所有目击者都问过了吗
Yeah, all the ones who were at the scene.
问了 现场的所有人都问了
Got some more possibles coming in,
几位潜在目击者在来的路上了
and Mike's running down the 911 call transcripts.
迈克在查报♥警♥电♥话♥那边的情况
Did you ever see the gun?
你看见枪了吗
I-I was so focused on Roe.
我当时只顾着罗伊
Al, he said he saw the gun...
艾尔 他说他看到枪了
I know he believes he saw it.
我知道他觉得看到了
Yeah?
什么事
Hey, sorry.
打扰一下
So, front desk called.
前台来电
David Jacobs' father is downstairs.
大卫·雅各布斯的父亲在楼下
He wants to meet the cop who shot his son.
他想见见开枪打死他儿子的警♥察♥
Bring him up.
带他上来
Right this way, sir.
先生 这边
Mr. Jacobs, this is Lieutenant Burns.
雅各布斯先生 这位是彭斯队长
I'm very sorry for your loss, sir.
先生 节哀顺变
Yeah, I don't want to meet anyone's boss.
我不想见你们的什么领导
I just want to talk to the man who killed my son.
我只想跟杀死我儿子的人谈谈
Mr. Jacobs, we can't disclose information
雅各布斯先生 我们不能泄露
about an ongoing investigation.
正在侦查中的案件的信息
Someone has already disclosed your side to the news.
已经有人向新闻媒体泄密了
They say my son pulled a gun. Well, that's a lie.
他们说我儿子持枪 胡说八道
David could never have done that.
大卫不可能那么做
My son did two tours.
我儿子参加过两次战役
He's got a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart.
还获得了青铜星章和紫心勋章
And comes home to what?
结果回家发生了什么
Shot by some cop who's lying to cover his own ass.
被一个说谎自保的警♥察♥枪杀了
Why don't we go to my office, and we can talk about it.
到我办公室来吧 我们谈谈
I just want to file charges against the detective who killed my son.
我只想把杀我儿子的警探告上法庭
All right.
好的
Nina, will you take Mr. Jacobs to Miss Johnson's office?
妮娜 带雅各布斯先生去约翰森小姐那里
Of course.
好的
Again, I'm very sorry for your loss.
再次对你痛失爱子表示哀悼
This way.
这边请
And the officer said I could get them here?
那位警官跟我说可以从这里拿到材料
Yeah, I'll take them out now.
是的 我这就给你拿
Okay, we'll have you fill out some forms.
您需填写一些表格
Betty, um, this is the father
贝蒂 这位是死者父亲
of the man who was shot last night.
他儿子昨晚被击毙
His name's Clay Jacobs.
他叫克雷·雅各布斯
Officer Daniels,
丹尼尔斯警官
will you show Mrs. Gonzales where to sign the form,
请带冈萨雷斯太太去填写表格
and I'll be right back to make her a copy.
我一会儿就回来给她复印
Sure.
好的
Mr. Jacobs, it'll be just a minute.
雅各布斯先生 一会儿就好
Can I get you anything wh... No, what do you do here?
能帮您 不 这里是干什么的
Uh, Miss Johnson will take your information.
约翰森小姐会登记你的信息
And do what with it?
干什么用
All complaints are forwarded to the Civilian Complaint Review.
所有投诉都会提交到市民投诉委员会
This is not a complaint. I'm filing a murder charge.
我不是来投诉的 我要起诉凶手
The D.A. will take care of filing charges
调查结束后
once the investigation is completed.
地方检察官会处理这些指控
That's not our function.
但这不在我们职责范围内
And what is your function?
那你的职责是什么
Well, what I do is make sure that your specific issues
我所做的是确保您提出的问题
are heard and dealt with.
能被传达和妥善处理
You're handling me, aren't you?
你是在敷衍我 对吗
What's going on?
什么情况
No, we're fine, Officer Daniels.
没事 丹尼尔斯警官
We're not fine.
怎么会没事
Mr. Jacobs is understandably upset.
雅各布斯先生心情不好 可以理解
Sir, please have a seat. Everything's gonna be okay.
先生 请坐 一切都会好起来的
Everything is not gonna be okay.
会好起来才怪
Sir, calm down. No!
请冷静先生 不
You people killed my son!
你们的人杀了我儿子
Sir, you need to calm down.
先生 你必须得冷静下来
Put the gun down!
放下枪
You put it down.
你把枪放下
Drop it. Now.
马上放下
Do whatever, he's dead.
敢动一下 他就死定了
You, get out of here.
你们都出去
All right.
好了
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表