剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Unforgettable
前情提要
Queens Homicide.
皇后区凶案组
Hi, Carrie.
你好 Carrie
You got a name, pal?
有名字吗? 兄弟?
Someone will die in 16 minutes. That's all you get.
有人会在16分钟内死掉 你的线索只有这个
That's it, 16 minutes.
到了 16分钟了
So you know my name. How come I don't know yours?
这么说你知道我的名字 我怎么都不知道你的?
In time.
会知道的
How about Fred?
Fred这名字怎么样?
So now he's your partner.
这么说现在他是你搭档
Why me?
为什么是我?
The great sociopaths like to go head-to-head with the best.
高智商反♥社♥会♥者都喜欢一对一挑战最聪明的人
Should have traced me by now. Say around 2:27.
你们应该能追踪到我了 大概在2点27分
That gives you a couple of hours. Maybe you'll save him.
你还有几小时 或许你能救他的命
Well played, Carrie.
干得不错 Carrie
Whatcha got tonight, Augie?
看看你今天喝的什么 Augie?
She's got me on kale.
她给我弄了甘蓝
Kale? Come on.
甘蓝? 拜托
Yeah, no more peanut butter. Says I'm getting too tubby.
是啊 花生酱是没得吃了 她嫌我越来越肥了
Mm, well, you look good to me, baby.
嗯 我觉得你挺好 宝贝儿
Have a nice night, all right?
晚安 好吗?
You, too, champ.
你也是 冠军妹子
Be safe.
注意安全
Oh, no... oh...
哦 不...不...
Oh... no, no... hang in there!
哦...不 不...坚持住!
I need an ambulance to the tennis center, please!
我需要一辆救护车 在网球中心!
Hang in there. Oh...
坚持住啊姑娘 哦...天哪...
Why didn't you bring a coat?
你怎么没带件外套?
I didn't expect to be stopping at a crime scene.
我以为不会在室外停留的
Well, now I'm freezing.
好吧 我现在可要冻僵了
Oh, how was the opera?
歌♥剧怎么样?
We hit that City Heroes charity thing tonight.
我们今晚要去那个什么城市英雄的慈善晚宴
You know, Al used to invite me to that sort of thing.
你知道 Al原来都请我去这种场合的
Yeah, but she looks way better in heels. All right. We got Kayla Yancey.
是啊 但她穿高跟鞋更好看 死者是Kayla Yancey
She's a tennis player. Took two shots to the chest.
她是名网球运动员 胸前中了两枪
Casings recovered, a nine mil.
弹壳找到了 是9毫米手♥枪♥
What are we picking up?
这是在捡什么?
Little diamonds.
小钻石
Looks like the perp tried to grab her bracelet, and it broke.
看来凶手想抢走她的手镯 然后手镯被扯坏了
Witnesses?
有目击者吗?
Uh, the guard says that he talked to her before she walked out.
呃 保安说她走出来之前和她交谈过
He says she had a purse with her when she left,
他说她出来的时候带着个包的
but there's no sign of it.
但包现在不见了
Hey, I'm Carrie Wells, NYPD.
你好 我是Carrie Wells 纽约警♥察♥
What happened here? Did you see anything?
发生什么了? 你看到什么了?
No. I was inside at my station.
没有 我在里边的前台
I can only see what the cameras see.
我只能看到里边的监视器
There she is leaving, right there.
她从这儿离开的 就这儿
That was the commissioner's office making sure we're on our way.
警监办公室打来的 要我们赶紧过去
Well, did you explain to him
你有没有跟他解释说
we've been interrupted by a little thing called "our job"?
我们是被一点 叫做"工作"的小事给耽误了?
No, actually,
没有
I told him we're on our way. Let's go.
我跟他说我们已经在路上了 赶紧走
I say we stay and solve a murder.
我说我们呆这儿破案
You guys get out of here. We got this.
你们去吧 有我们呢
The guard's security footage is limited. I'm thinking you should...
这儿保安的监控录像有限 我认为你们应该...
Pull the cameras from down the street,
去检查街角的摄像头
see if we can catch our guy making his exit.
看看凶手离开的时候有没有被拍到
Maybe run the M.O. through the database, like...
或许还可以在数据库里查查类似的作案手法
Like I said, we got it. Just go.
就像我说的 有我们呢 赶紧走吧
I don't understand what we're doing here
我不明白我们干嘛非得在这儿
schmoozing about the value of police work
夸夸其谈警♥察♥工作的价值
when we could actually be doing some.
正当我们有实际工作要做的时候
Okay, look, Norman Snyder, Deputy Mayor.
好了 你看 Norman Snyder 副市长
Leonard Babbitt, Babbitt Securities.
Leonard Babbitt Babbitt安保公♥司♥
Ellen Athans, Athans and Gray.
Ellen Athans, Athans 和 Gray
They're not your usual Astoria Boulevard crowd.
这些可不是你能 在Astoria大街上碰到的一般人
Mm, mm, so this is ambitious Al, working the room, making connections.
嗯 嗯 所以Al很有野心 想在这儿斡旋 拉拉关系
Oh, come on...
别这样...
I like him. He's sexy. No, he's great.
我喜欢那人 很性感 哦 他也不错
You're pretty sexy yourself, by the way.
顺便说一句 也很性感
Yeah, thank you.
是啊 谢谢夸奖
That's why I'm here, isn't it?
这就是我来的原因 不是吗?
Uh-huh. I can't think of anyone else who could fit in that dress.
是啊 想不到还有别人更配你这条裙子了
Jo.
Jo
Mm, and just as I'd forsaken all hope of genuine human interaction.
嗯 我差点儿就放弃和有脑子的人交谈的希望了
Thank you. Tell me, what is it about truffle sashimi
谢啦 快告诉我 松露生鱼片到底是怎么一回事
that turns relatively normal people into dunderheads?
怎么就把这些正常人就变成傻冒了
May we take a moment for what a handsome couple you make.
快看看 你俩真是绝配了
Yeah.
是啊
Barkeep, set this gorgeous couple up with some bubbly.
Barkeep 快给这对儿壁人来一杯
Excuse me.
失陪下
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗?
She called us a gorgeous couple.
她说咱俩是一对壁人
Thank you.
谢谢你
Cheers.
干杯
And we're gonna continue to bust our budget every year
我们打算继续每年都撑爆预算
till you guys on the council give us money to hire more officers
直到委员会的各位给钱能让我们雇更多的人手
or pass a law making crime illegal.
或者能通过立法让犯罪都合法
Carrie, I want you to meet these fine gentlemen.
Carrie 我想让你见见这位先生
Carrie Wells, Peter Sanders from the mayor's office.
这位是Carrie Wells Peter Sanders 在市长办公室任职
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Judge Leo Silverman. Oh, nice to meet you.
Leo Silverman法官哦 很高兴认识你
And his partner on the mayor's Juvenile Justice Initiative, Walter Morgan.
还有Walter Morgan 他在市长未成年人司法计划上的搭档
Hi.
你好
I read about the Juvenile Justice Initiative.
我读到过有关这计划的报道
Alternative sentencing for minors, right? I read about it in the Times.
未成年人的替代刑罚 对吗? 我在纽♥约♥时♥报♥上读到过
Yeah, it sounds like a cool idea if you can get it by the bar association.
这主意听起来不错啊 如果律师公会能通过的话
I'll talk to His Honor about it. The judge is quite persuasive.
我会和法官大人谈谈的 他很好说服
Which is why I'm pleased to have so accomplished a partner.
真高兴我能拥有这么出色的搭档
FRED I'm pleased to have so accomplished a partner.
真高兴我能拥有这么出色的搭档
You're too kind, Walter.
你太客气了 Walter
Well, don't let it go to your head.
可别太得意哦
Why me?
为什么是我?
You know why.
你知道为什么
Don't let it go to your head.
可别太得意了
It's 1:38 now. At 1:56, someone else is dying.
现在是1点38分 1点56的时候 会有另一个人被杀
16 minutes.
16分钟
Drop your weapon!
放下武器!
Maybe I'll send another one your way sometime. Be seeing you, Carrie.
或许什么时候我会再送你一个 会见面的 Carrie
Dinner is served.
女士们先生们 晚餐准备好了
Oh, they're starting.
哦 开始了
Shall we go in?
进去吗?
Sure.
好的
You okay?
还好吗?
What?
什么?
You all right?
你还好吗?
Yeah.
没事
Well, thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
I'm, uh... I'm sorry for your loss.
请...请节哀
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
So, uh, that was Kayla's aunt.
嗯 是Kayla的姑姑
She located the parents.
她告诉了我Kayla父母在哪儿
They're in Cape Town with Kayla's grandmother.
他们在开普敦 和Kayla的祖母在一起
Oh, that's gonna make a long flight home feel a lot longer.
哦 这可让回家的路变得更遥远了
All right. So my guy says the jewelry we're looking for is a vintage bracelet: 24-karat gold,
我的人说我们找的这件珠宝 是一条古董手链 24K金
high-quality diamonds. Hmm.
上好的钻石
That is pretty pricey for a girl who came out of a public courts tennis program.
这对一个从公共网球培养项目出来的姑娘来说 可是价格不菲啊
What'd she earn last year?
她去年成绩如何?
Almost nothing.
几乎一无所获
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表