剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
He's in a fragile state of mind.
他现在情绪很不稳定
What he needs to hear is that you love him,
你得安慰一下他 说你爱他
you care about him, and you don't want to see him hurt.
你挂念他 不想看到他受伤
I'm thinking maybe it's better if we record a message.
最好还是先录一段消息吧
Be sure we get it right,
免得说了什么不合适的
then we can play it for him. What? No, no.
然后我们播给他 什么 不行
I want to talk to him, not be some mouthpiece for you!
我想跟他说话 不是当你们的传声筒
I understand, but he's already hurt one person.
我理解 但他已经打伤一名人♥质♥了
That's because you people shot my brother!
那是因为你们这帮人杀了我哥哥
Lieutenant, I'm gonna take this one for a second.
队长 我来跟她说两句行吗
Kim, walk with me for a second?
金 跟我来好吗
Hi. Everybody's pretty wound up right now,
大家现在都很紧张
and I understand that you're upset, okay, I do.
我理解你现在的心情
Can I get you a soda or something?
喝杯苏打水什么的好吗
Whatever.
随便
Take a seat. Please?
先坐下吧 好吗
I'm Carrie.
我叫凯莉
That's a cool jacket.
夹克很酷
Y... your brother's?
是你哥哥的吗
Yeah.
是啊
David gave this to me when he got home.
大卫回家的时候给我的
I wear it all the time.
我一直穿着
It's all I got to remember him by now.
这是我现在唯一能用来怀念他的东西
Look, are you gonna let me talk to my dad, or what?
你们让不让我跟爸爸说话了
If they think you can stop him from hurting himself
如果他们觉得能阻止他伤害人♥质♥
or the people he's holding.
或者他自己的话就没问题
Why is he doing this?
他为什么会那样做
Because he's in pain,
因为他承受着痛苦
and that's all he can feel and all he can see.
痛苦蒙蔽了他的双眼
You know what, I'm in pain, too. I know you are.
我也很痛苦 我知道
You mind if I ask you a few questions?
能问你几个问题吗
What?
什么
When was the last time you saw David?
你上次见到大卫是什么时候
Last night.
昨晚
Did he have a gun?
他带枪了吗
No. All right? David didn't have nothing,
没有 拜托 大卫什么都没带
and the cop who shot him is a liar!
开枪打他的警♥察♥在撒谎
That's the truth! Okay.
这才是真♥相♥ 好的
Give me a second, okay?
等我一下 好吗
She's not gonna help us.
她不会帮我们的
She doesn't believe he had a gun.
她不相信她哥哥有枪
We want to get Clay out of that room we got to find that weapon.
要想让克雷出来 就得找到那把枪
What if there is no wea... I know.
要是真的没有 我知道
We got to keep looking.
继续找找看
Take Mike. Okay.
和迈克一起去吧 好的
Stop! Police!
站住 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
站住 警♥察♥
You shouldn't be touching that.
你不能碰这个
Ah. Sorry.
抱歉
Um... I was just going next door to the lab.
我本来打算去隔壁实验室的
Uh, drug test.
做个药检
Legally, you're not required.
法律上没这要求
Hey, I got nothing to hide.
我没什么好隐瞒的
So, um, I...
我...
heard the, uh, residue test was n- negative?
听说枪击残留物测试结果是阴性的
Well, that doesn't prove he didn't have a gun.
那也无法证明他没有持枪
How are you doing, Roe? Are you okay?
你怎么样 罗伊 没事吧
Yeah, yeah, um...
没事
just worried about Nina is all.
就是有点担心尼娜
That gun will turn up.
他们会找到那支枪的
We'll get through this.
这一切都会过去
Yeah, yeah.
是的 没错
In the meantime...
在此期间
do you have anybody to talk to, close friends or family or...?
你有可以谈心的 密友或家人什么的吗
Only family's my mom.
我只有我妈一个家人
She's down in Destrehan.
她在德斯特汉
Oh, it's... up the river from New Orleans.
就在新奥尔良的上游
She moved back couple of years ago.
她几年前搬回去了
I- I don't talk to her too much.
我不常和她聊天
She's not doing so hot, so I just...
她挺孤僻 所以我
It'd be a tough way to check in.
去她那里挺麻烦的
And, uh... my dad...
我爸爸
he's kind of MIA at the moment.
他现在差不多就是失踪了
Pretty much all my friends are across the street.
走廊对面那帮人差不多就是我全部的朋友了
They're just a little busy to talk, yeah.
他们现在可没空聊天
Just so you know, if you ever want to gab,
告诉你一声 如果你想唠嗑的话
I've got a half a box of Triscuits
我有半盒薄脆饼干
and some amazing prosciutto from Vespucci's
还有韦斯普奇家超赞的意大利熏火腿
for just such an occasion.
就是为这种时刻准备的
You know, I always figured
我一直在想
one day I might have to shoot somebody.
或许有朝一日我会不得已而向某人开枪
Even spent a lot of time wondering...
我甚至还花了很多时间想象
how that might feel.
那会是什么感觉
You were doing your job-- you should not feel guilty about this.
你只是在做本职工作 不该为此自责
Right.
没错
So Vespucci's off Northern Boulevard?
是北方大道上那家韦斯普奇吗
The very same.
就是那家
Might have to take you up on that sometime.
也许改天是该来找你唠唠嗑
Good.
好的
Thanks, Jo.
谢了 乔
It could've been any one of these apartments.
可能是这里的任何一间公♥寓♥
No, it's somewhere.
不 肯定在附近
He was outside smoking.
他在外面抽烟
All right, here.
我来
Take my shoulder.
踩我的肩
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
This.
这个
The thing about a phony ID, Mr. Juan... Smith,
假身份证 胡安·史密斯先生
is that you generally get what you pay for,
通常是一分钱一分货
and I'm guessing, what, ten bucks?
你这张多少 十美元吗
Look, I... I live here for nine years.
我在这里住了九年了
I... I cause no trouble.
我没惹过麻烦
We- We don't care about your immigration status, okay?
我们不在乎你的在留资格 懂吗
You called 911, and you helped us out.
你报了警 帮了我们
We appreciate it.
我们感激不尽
I just... I need to know what you saw.
我只是需要了解你看到了什么
I saw a man run below me,
我看到一个人在我下面跑
followed by another man.
另一个人在后面追
The second man shot the other one.
后面那个人对着前面那个开了枪
Then you ran into the alley.
然后你就跑到巷子里来了
And that's when I went to call the police.
我就是那个时候去报♥警♥的
Okay, the first man, the one who got shot--
前面那个人 就是中枪的那个
did you see a gun in his hands?
你看到他手里持枪了吗
It was dark. I need you to think, okay?
天色很暗 你好好想想 行吗
This is really important.
这事真的很重要
You want me to say yes?
你们想要我说他持枪了吗
We want the truth.
我们想要真♥相♥
It was too dark.
天色太暗了
I- I don't know.
我不知道
I... I remember a junkie took something
我记得有个瘾君子在你走后
from behind the dumpster after you passed by.
从垃圾箱后面捡了什么东西
What did he look like?
他长什么样
Black, muy flaco--
是个黑人 很瘦[西班牙语]
skinny.
骨瘦如柴
Uh, always hanging around.
一直在这一带闲晃
Mike, I... I saw him.
迈克 我看到他了
I need to talk to the cop who works this beat.
我得去和负责这一区的警♥察♥谈谈
Thank you.
谢谢
A stunning revelation that casts serious doubt
这一惊人揭露使大众对
on the detective and his actions.
该警探及其行为产生严重的怀疑
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表