剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
you'd better give us something, Jack.
最好说点有用的东西 杰克
'Cause right now the only connection we see
因为目前我们认为你和迈尔斯之间的
between you and Miles is you killing him.
唯一关联就是你杀了他
Listen. All these entitled brats around here
所有在这里读书的孩子
look at me like I'm dirt.
都觉得我一文不值
Miles was different.
但迈尔斯不同
We could talk.
我们有话可聊
He lost his folks.
他父母双亡
I got kids my wife won't let me see.
而我妻子不让我见孩子
It was as simple as that.
就这么简单
All right.
好吧
So he tells you he's quitting school.
他和你说要辍学
Why? What was going on?
有原因吗 发生了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
He came to me three days ago, needing a place to crash.
三天前他来找我 说需要个地方过夜
Why was he hiding out?
他为什么逃出来
He said his roommate was bugging him.
他说室友一直打扰他
I could tell that was bull, but I wasn't gonna pry.
我知道他在胡说 但我不会拆穿他
He mention trouble with anybody?
他提起过和谁有过节吗
No, but I hadn't seen him around much before that.
没有 但我这之前很少看见他
Why not?
为什么
He said he made some friends.
他说交了些新朋友
Found a place where he thought he'd fit in.
找到了一个能适应其中的地方
Where? What were their names?
在哪里 朋友的名字叫什么
That was the weird thing.
奇怪的是
He wouldn't tell me.
他不告诉我
It was like he thought I wouldn't approve.
好像认为我会反对这件事
Healy's alibi checks out for the time of the murder.
希利的案发不在场证明成立
He and another custodian were unloading trucks.
当时他和另一个监管在卸货
You want to keep holding him? Let's cut him loose.
还要盯住他吗 让他喘口气
We need to find out about Miles's new group of friends.
我们得找出迈尔斯的新朋友都是谁
A student club, something off-campus,
是学生俱乐部的 校外活动认识的
could it be work related?
还是与工作相关的
Well, I'm not having any luck IDing Miles's IT clients.
迈尔斯的IT客户方面也没进展
It was a cash business. He didn't keep any records,
都是现金交易 他没保留任何记录
and the cell phone records are a dead end.
手♥机♥上的记录同样毫无收获
Nothing on his computer?
他的电脑里也没东西吗
No, he just used it for gaming.
没有 他只用电脑打游戏
Miles was an engineering major who did IT work on the side.
迈尔斯主修工程学 做IT方向的兼♥职♥
Where's his schoolwork, his papers?
他的作业 论文在哪
He's got to have a laptop.
总归是需要笔记本电脑的
Yeah, there's nothing about a laptop at the crime scene.
但在犯罪现场没找到笔记本
My kid's never ten feet from his.
我儿子的笔记本可从不离身
And if it's the only thing that was missing,
如果这是现场唯一不见的物品
whatever's on it could be what got him killed.
里面的东西或许就是他被杀的原因
So, Tanya, how's this thing work?
坦娅 这玩意怎么运作
In Miles's bank statements
我在迈尔斯的银行对账单里
I got a receipt for the laptop.
找到了笔记本收据
With that, I got a serial number for the computer,
有收据 就能找到电脑的序列码
and with that, I got its Media Access Control ID.
有序列码 就能得到媒体访问控制序号♥
Zoom.
再放大
Right.
好吧
Good job.
不错
The ID lets me ping the laptop like it's a cell phone.
序号♥能让我像追踪电♥话♥一样追踪笔记本
Oh. Hello, Big Brother.
老大哥无处不在啊
If it's turned on, and it's logged into a WiFi network,
前提是笔记本开着 连上了无线网络
and its geotags haven't been disabled.
同时定位功能没关闭
Well, now it's less scary.
突然不那么怕怕了
Is it working?
有用吗
We'll see.
一会就知道了
I'm scanning WiFi networks on the campus. Okay.
我在扫描校园里的无线网 好
New suit?
新西装吗
No. It's...
不 是...
Got it.
找到了
Okay. That's the cafe in the commons.
位置在公共休息区的小餐馆
Sure is.
没错
S... uh, thank you.
那... 多谢了
Thank you. Thankthank you.
谢谢你 该谢你
Okay, we're here. So what next?
我们到了 接下来该怎么办
All I can tell you is that it's signed in at that location.
我只能说笔记本在那片区域
Okay, great.
好极了
So, they've narrowed it down to any laptop in the room.
范围缩小到了这里的所有笔记本电脑
Well, how do you want to do this?
你准备怎么找
Hey.
你好
Cool computer. Is it new?
电脑不错 是新的吗
Yeah.
是啊
So you get a good deal?
捡了个大便宜吧
Hey! Security! A little help!
保安 帮把手
Come on, man!
拜托 老兄
Ah, great. A track star.
好样的 田径高手
Thought it would be a good idea to commandeer a vehicle.
我觉得还是征用一辆车比较方便
Nice.
漂亮
Mike, look at these.
迈克 看这个
Just like Miles.
和迈尔斯的一样
It's not a multiple choice.
这不是多项选择题
It's a simple answer to a simple question--
只要你回答一个简单的问题
what are those marks on your wrists?
你手腕上的淤痕是怎么来的
My girlfriend likes to get freaky.
我女朋友喜欢搞怪
Hey, smart-ass,
小滑头
that laptop makes you my prime suspect
那台笔记本可让你成了
in the murder of Miles Novak.
谋杀迈尔斯·诺瓦克的首要嫌犯
You're going to prison, and when you get there,
你会进监狱 等你到了那
freaky is going to take on a whole new meaning.
搞怪可就不是你说的那个意思了
Miles was killed by a crazy maniac.
迈尔斯是被某个疯子杀了
No, he wasn't, see.
不 他不是
This is your last chance.
这是你最后的机会
What are those marks on your wrists?
手腕上的淤痕怎么来的
They're from zip ties.
束线带勒的
I'm pledging a fraternity, and-and last Saturday
我想加入一个兄弟会 而上周六
all the pledges were tied together and... educated.
所有的预备会员被绑在一起 受教育
Why did Miles have them?
为什么迈尔斯手上也有
Because he was pledging, too.
因为他也想入会
How physical did this hazing get?
欺负到什么程度
Hazing is illegal,
欺凌是违法的
we-we were educated.
我们是在受教育
Right, right. Which fraternity?
好吧 哪个兄弟会
Omega Theta Rho.
希腊兄弟
Was Miles being hazed the night that he was murdered? No.
迈尔斯被杀当晚有没有受欺 没有
You think twice before you lie to me!
想骗我 你最好想清楚了
Really.
真的
He was-he was... kicked out of the pledge class earlier in the week.
这周早些时候他被踢出预备班了
Why was that?
为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
"Why?" isn't a question I'm allowed to ask.
我不能问"为什么"
I am. Why did you have Miles' laptop?
我能 你怎么会有迈尔斯的笔记本
It was a mission.
那是个任务
What?
什么
We get notes slipped under our door.
我们会收到从门底塞进来的纸条
Complete the mission or you don't make the cut.
完成上面的任务 否则就不能达标
And the night he got kicked out, I got one.
他被踢出去的那晚 我收到一张
It said, "Take Miles' laptop and wipe the hard drive."
写着"拿走迈尔斯的笔记本并清空硬盘"
When was this? Three days ago.
什么时候的事 三天前
Three days ago. So, what...?
三天前 这么说
So, you're the guy that punched him in the head.
就是你打了他的脑袋
No, no, no, no, no! So, that's robbery and assault.
不不不不 那可是抢劫加殴打
No, I didn't touch him. I never touched him.
我没碰他 我从没碰过他
I just... I waited...
我只是 我趁...
until he went to the bathroom,
他去卫生间的时候
and then I snatched it out of his room.
从他房♥间里偷拿了
And I held it in case things got worked out
我拿着是想等事态平息以后
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表