剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
But Ashley would never...
但阿什莉绝不会
I mean, none of those posts are actually written by Ashley.
没有一个帖子是阿什莉自己写的
It's all these hangers-on who want to feel like they're part of the scene.
都是那些想凑热闹的拥簇者写的
Is there anything else I can help you with?
还有其他什么能帮你们的吗
My schedule's a little nutso.
我的日程太紧张了
Yeah, I was wondering, something like this,
是的 我在想 会不会是
is it anything Kelly would ever do for...
卡丽故意这样以博取
Publicity?
知名度吗
That's not a dirty word around here, Detective.
这词在这可不是脏话 警探
But no.
但她不会
I've engineered quite a few stunts in my life.
我这辈子也炒作过不少噱头
But this isn't one of them.
但这个不是
I was trying to get to Ashley Phillips
我本想通过阿什莉·菲利普斯的
through her lawyers, but...
律师联♥系♥她 但是
Let me guess: Ms. Phillips is too busy
是不是"菲利普斯小姐在准备出席
getting ready for a big night out.
一个盛大晚会 忙得不可开交"
These people are unbelievable.
这些人真是难以置信
One of their own goes missing,
她们有自己人失踪了
and they're focused on this club opening.
可她们却只顾着俱乐部开业的事
Which is why I'm thinking maybe we should go.
所以我觉得我们该去
Where? To the opening.
去哪 开业派对啊
I mean, all of her players will be there.
她们所有人都会到场
They'll be drunk without their team censoring them.
会喝个酩酊大醉 又没有律师坐镇
You know, we don't have to tell them who we are.
我们不用表明身份
You mean, undercover?
你是说暗中调查吗
Yeah. I used to be pretty good at it.
是啊 我以前很拿手的
Except the boyfriend already knows who we are.
但是她男友知道我们的身份
We talked to him.
我们找他谈过话了
Well, we don't even know if he's gonna be there,
他又不一定会去
and we'll be dressed up, it'll be dark.
而且我们会乔装一下 那里灯光也暗
Come on.
走吧
We passed as a 20-something couple with my mom.
我们扮二十多岁的情侣 我妈都没看出来
Who is a little memory-challenged.
她是记性不好
I mean, us, clubbing is different.
去泡吧可不一样
I wasn't suggesting we go clubbing.
我不是让你陪我去泡吧
I'll just ask Nina.
我去问问尼娜
Yeah.
行
Hey, um, I don't think my assistant RSVP'd...
我的助手可能忘记回复你们了
If you're not on the list, you're not getting in.
如果你的名字不在名单上 就不能进去
Listen to me-- Trent!
听我说 特伦特
Hey!
你好
Oh, my God! This is amazing!
我的天 太神奇了
It's been a few years.
好几年没见了
We met at the opening of Hyperion, July, 2007.
07年7月我们在海波龙的开业仪式上见过
Total downpour. I was with Kate Moss.
那天倾盆大雨 我跟凯特·莫斯在一起
She had on these amazing leather pants.
她穿着那种漂亮的皮裤
You saved them with that giant umbrella of yours.
你的那把超级大伞帮了大忙
Yeah. Great to see you.
是啊 很高兴见到你
Wow, it's like a super power.
简直跟超能力似的
I got it from a picture off one of those blogs.
从那些博客里的一张照片上看到的
Hey, isn't that Ashley Phillips and her publicist?
那不是阿什莉·菲利普斯和她的公♥关♥经理吗
Wonder what they're arguing about?
她们在吵什么
Huh. Maybe Ashley's wearing a dress from last season.
可能阿什莉穿的裙子是上一季的货色
Well, let's go find out then.
我们过去瞧瞧
Excuse me-- you're Ashley Phillips, right?
打扰一下 你是阿什莉·菲利普斯对吗
And you're Laurel Harrison?
你是劳瑞尔·哈里森
I'm Carrie.
我是凯莉
This is my colleague Nina.
这位是我的同事尼娜
We're developing a show, actually,
我们在筹划一个真人秀
about society girls-- celebutantes.
是关于社交名媛的
I know the timing's a little weird with...
我知道 卡丽·拉提摩尔失踪了
with Kelly Latimer's disappearance.
现在谈这个不太好
Please-- this whole "gone missing" thing is total garbage.
拜托 整个失踪事件完全是胡扯
Ashley's just not used to not being the center of attention.
阿什莉只是不习惯失去关注的目光
I get it! Come on! She stole your boyfriend!
我懂的 她抢了你的男友
And he probably needs a shoulder to cry on right now.
现在他可能需要一个可以依靠的肩膀
And take back Kelly's sloppy thirds?
要我捡回卡丽的三手货吗
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Oh, good! Oh, that's good to hear.
好 听你这样说就好
'Cause we were sort of concerned about likability.
我们也要考虑人缘问题
Oh, my God! Ashley is so likable.
天啊 当然是阿什莉最受欢迎
What, so, those rumors that you were together with Dean last night...
那关于你与迪安昨晚在一起的传闻
What?! Oh, my God! Where'd you see that?
什么 我的天 你在哪看见的
Nothing happened. He was upset.
没出什么事 他心情不好
We'd literally just broken up.
我们真的分手了
Oh! I'buzzing...
我电♥话♥响了
Sorry. It's the boss.
不好意思 是我老板
Hello?
你好
Homeless guy found her. Saw her in the water.
一个流浪汉发现了水里的尸体
Stopped at 3:12. Approximate time of death.
停在3点12分 估计就是死亡时间
That's weird. It's a Rolex. It's not supposed to stop.
真奇怪 这是劳力士 应该不会停的
Probably a fake, since she's a fake Latimer.
也许是假货 她连姓都是假的
Actually, all the Latimers are fake.
实际上 根本就没有拉提摩尔
Oil money, Texas-- they don't exist.
德克萨斯的石油大亨 根本不存在
10,000 friends and nobody knew who she was.
朋友上万却没人知道她的真正身份
And neither do we.
我们也不知道
Anything from the Missing Persons Database?
失踪人口档案里有记录吗
Eh, it's hard without a name.
没有名字很难搜索
Checked with the Bureau,
找过联邦调查局
ran a photo through facial recognition-- nothing.
拿照片和面部识别系统进行比对 一无所获
Autopsy report.
尸检报告
Whoever she was, she had water in her lungs.
不论她是谁 她的肺里有水
So she's alive when she hits the water.
就是说她在落水前还没死
Any toxicology?
有毒检结果吗
Blood shows significant levels of
血样含有大量的
alcohol, Vicodin and Xanax.
酒精 维柯丁和阿普唑仑
I think we gotta look at suicide here, boss.
我觉得得考虑自杀 老大
Boyfriend and publicist both said
她的男友和公♥关♥经理都说
she was really emotional; bad breakup;
她情绪很糟糕 和男友不欢而散
no mercy on the blogs...
网友又毫不留情
Anyone who's gonna invent a whole new life like that
把生活折腾成这样
gotta be a little screwy to begin with.
她本人一定也不太正常
I disagree.
我不同意
We have no idea if this girl was suicidal.
没有任何线索说明这女孩有自杀倾向
And what about the drag marks by the bench?
而且长凳边上的拖拽痕迹怎么解释
What, did she drag herself into the water?
不可能是她把自己拖进水里的吧
And the car was still running, by the way.
而且车也没熄火
Oh, you're gonna kill yourself
都想要自杀了
if you're not thinking about saving gas.
也就不会在乎费油了吧
Where her body went into the water, it was two feet down.
她落水的地方 只有两英尺深
I mean, there are 787 bridges in this city.
全城一共有787座桥
You want to off yourself,
要投河自尽的话
there are better places to do it.
比这里好的地方有的是
And there's the lacerations on her face.
而且她脸上有多处伤口
So she was knocked around in the river for 24 hours.
她在水里足足24小时 有伤口很正常啊
Nope. I say we go back to the boyfriend.
不行 我们还得去查查她男朋友
We know they fought.
我们知道他们争吵过
Yeah, but Ashley corroborated his alibi.
但是阿什莉证实了他的不在场证明
Doesn't mean anything.
这说明不了什么
They could've been in on it together.
他们可能根本就是同谋
Maybe... maybe someone found out she wasn't who she said she was.
也许有人发现了她的真实身份
Or maybe someone from her real past caught up with her.
也许她碰见过去的旧相识了
Look, we don't know anything about this girl.
我们对这个女孩一无所知
I think... I think the way we figure out
我认为只有了解她的过去
how her life ended is to figure out where it began.
才能了解她的现在
I agree. Let's find out
我同意 大家查查这女子
when our Jane Doe became Kelly Latimer.
是何时变成卡丽·拉提摩尔的
Photos, employment records-- whatever's out there.
照片 工作记录 能查的都查
Um... 787 bridges, huh?
一共787座桥吗
Really?
你确定
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表