剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Yes, I know that, I'm not an idiot. I'm the one who gave you his name.
是的 我知道 我不是蠢蛋 是我告诉你他名字的
And I'm just asking you to find out more about Dal Bello.
我只是请你找到更多关于Dal Bello的线索
You've gotten it into your head that this is mob-related,
你已经先入为主地认为这事跟黑帮有关
okay, and on some level you want it to be.
好吧 某种程度上你希望如此
No, I want to find out who killed Francine Palmer. So do I.
不 我想找出是谁杀了Francine Palmer - 我也是
And, by the way,
而且 顺便说一句
if you didn't know Steve Cioffi and you heard Dal Bello was at this party,
如果你不认识Steve Cioffi 并在他的聚会上撞见Dal Bello的话
you'd be all over the mob angle.
你也会认为是黑帮所为
Look, you don't want to talk to your boyfriend, I get it.
听着 你不想跟你男朋友谈 我懂
I'll talk to him.
我来跟他谈
No, you're not talking to him. I'll go right now.
不 你别跟他谈 - 我马上就去了
You are not talking to him.
你不要去跟他谈
I'LL GO.Thank you.
我去 - 谢谢
You can be a real bastard, you know that? I try.
你真的是个大混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗? - 尽力而为
Thank you for identifying her. I can't believe it.
谢谢你确认了她的身份 - 我简直不敢相信
W- We were just teaching together yesterday.
我们昨天还一起上课
She's got family in Virginia.
她的家人在Virginia
Have you called them? We'll make sure that happens.
你们给他们打电♥话♥了吗? - 我们会打的
How could anyone do that? It doesn't make sense.
怎么会有人这么做呢 根本没道理啊
That's why we need your help. We just have a few questions.
这就是我们需要你帮忙的地方 我们还有些问题
Did you know her boyfriend?
你认识她男朋友吗?
Eddie? Yeah.
Eddie吗? - 是的
Yeah, I met him once. She was crazy about him.
认识 我见过他一次 她对他很痴迷
You don't think...
你不会认为...
Did Francine know that Eddie was married? Married?
Francine知道Eddie已经结婚了吗? - 已婚?
No. She thought they were going to get engaged.
不 她以为他们不久就会订婚了
Were you aware of any other things
你有没有发现别的事
that weren't on the up-and-up in the relationship?
在这段蒸蒸日上的关系里?
Did he ever hit her, make threats? No, not, not that I know of.
他有没有打过她 威胁她? - 不 没有 至少我不知道
She have trouble with any of the students or faculty? No.
她跟学生或教职员之间有冲突吗 - 没
But a couple days ago, a man knocked on the door of her class,
但几天前 一个男人曾在她上课时敲她教室的门
and when she came back she was kind of teary.
而当她回来时 看起来像哭过
Did you get a look at him? It wasn't Eddie.
你见过他吗 - 不是Eddie
No? No.
不是? - 不是
This maybe the guy? No, I don't think so.
可能是这个男人吗? - 不 我觉得不是
He was older and balding. Balding.
他要更老更秃一点 - 更秃
Well, thank you for your time.
好吧 感谢你的配合
Just through here.
请走这边
So you showing her a picture of Cioffi... you know something I don't?
你给她看了张Cioffi的照片... 所以你知道些我不知道的事?
Just taking a shot, that's all.
只是试试 仅此而已
Am I the only one who thinks this guy might really be clean?
难道我是唯一一个认为这人是无辜的吗?
Yeah, you and our star reporter. Well, for her sake I hope he is clean.
是啊 你还有我们的明星通讯员 - 为了她好 我也希望他是清白的
Yeah, for her sake, if he's not, the sooner we find out, the better.
是啊 为了她好 如果他不清白 我们越早查出来 对她越好
They found Dal Bello's 2010 GS 350 on Ditmars,
他们发现Dal Bello的车2010 GS 350停在Ditmars
two blocks from the crime scene.
就在犯罪现场外两个街区
Get anything from it?
从里面查到什么东西了吗?
Nothing that ties to the murder, but it probably means he was there last night.
没什么能跟谋杀联♥系♥在一起的 但这可能意味着他昨晚在那儿
After Cioffi's party.
在Cioffi的派对之后
Yeah, could be, but then why does he leave the car?
是啊 有可能 但他为什么又把车丢下不管呢
Maybe he left with someone else.
也许他是跟别人走的
All right, well, the car has GPS, so let me see what else Tanya can dig up.
好吧 那车上有GPS 所以让我看看Tanya还能查到些什么别的
Nice surprise. Tell me you haven't eaten.
意外惊喜啊 告诉我你还没吃饭
Alex is doing this risotto...
Alex正在做Risotto...
No, n-no, listen, I, I wish I could... I can't.
不 不 不 听着 我倒希望我可以 但不能
I'm actually here about work.
我来这儿是为了工作
That sounds romantic. Yeah.
听起来够浪漫的 - 是啊
A girl was murdered last night.
有个女孩昨晚被谋杀了
We found a picture of Eddie Dal Bello in her apartment.
我们在她的公♥寓♥里找到一张Eddie Dal Bello的照片
His car was parked two blocks away. They were having an affair.
他的车就停在两个街区以外 他们俩有外遇
I figured the guy played around.
我猜到那家伙经常乱搞了
He was always talking and stuff, but... nah, it doesn't make sense.
他总是谈起这种事 但... 不 这没道理
Why is he going to hurt her?
他为什么要伤害她呢?
Well, I don't know, I was hoping maybe you could tell me.
我不知道 我还希望你没准能告诉我呢
From what we're getting, she didn't know he was married.
从我们知道的来看 她不知道他已婚
Look, I don't know how a guy acts before he's going to kill his girlfriend,
听着 我不知道一个男人在杀他女朋友之前有何表现
but I never got the sense he's a violent guy.
但我从来不觉得他很暴♥力♥
Sometimes when the truth comes out, things can get ugly, right?
有时候真♥相♥大白时 现实真的很丑陋 对吧?
Look, I have no idea if Eddie is a bad guy, mobbed up,
听着 我不知道Eddie是否是个坏人 或者黑帮
whatever you want to call it.
不管你怎么叫
Yeah, I hear things around town. Never heard anything about Eddie.
是啊 全城的事我都有所耳闻 从没听过关于Eddie的什么事
That's all there is. All right.
就这样 - 好吧
Well, I appreciate you telling me that.
好 我很感谢你告诉我这些
Well, I appreciate you not asking me what all your pals at work want you to.
我也很感谢你没有以你同僚希望的方式来问我话
I'm just doing my job.
我只是在尽职工作
Well, you can tell them I don't get the newsletter anymore.
那你告诉他们 我没有时事通讯
Tommy! Eddie tell you where he was headed after the party last night?
Tommy! Eddie告诉过你 他昨晚离开派对后会去哪儿吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Carrie. Tommy.
Carrie - Tommy
But, uh, to be honest, I don't really remember much about last night.
但 说实话 我不大记得昨晚的事了
Have yourself a little after party?
派对之后有点放纵了吗?
Yeah, I, it was good, you know, uh, I'll bring her around.
是啊 我 还好 你明白的 呃 我会带她过来转转的
I think, I think you'd like her.
我想 我想你会喜欢她的
HEY,Jo.
Jo - 怎么了
YEAH.I'll head over there right now. Okay. Bye.
我正要过去 好的 拜拜
I got to go.
我得走了
Am I gonna see you tonight? I got to go, but I'll call you.
我今晚能见你吗 - 我得走了 不过我会打电♥话♥给你的
Water in the lungs, definitely drowned in the tub.
肺里有水 肯定是淹死在浴缸里的
But there's facial and tracheal bruising
但面部和气管有瘀伤
and other signs of strangulation.
以及勒死的痕迹
Plus, some serious blunt-force trauma to the abdomen.
另外 腹部也有几处钝器伤痕
This poor thing was beaten pretty badly before she died.
这可怜的姑娘死前还被打得不轻
Any idea what the weapon was?
知道武器是什么吗?
Well... there's petechial bruising around the neck,
这个嘛...颈部周围有瘀斑
which would indicate that she was choked
这意味着溺水前
with some sort of flexible ligature before she went under.
她被某种弹性绳索勒住了
I'm thinking this is not a crime of passion.
我想这不是冲动杀人吧
No, no. This was a make-a-point killing.
不 不 这是杀鸡儆猴
Yeah. Question is, make-a-point to who?
是啊 问题是 儆哪只猴呢?
Well... Dal Bello, the boyfriend, maybe.
这个嘛...可能是警告男朋友Dal Bello
Heard you were looking for him. Yeah.
听说你在找他 - 是啊
Heard you bumped into him the other night. What?
听说你前晚还撞见了他 - 什么?
I hear things. It's my open countenance.
我消息灵通得很 是我人面广
Or your open ears.
或者是你耳目灵
Look, if hanging out at Steve Cioffi's restaurant is a sign of guilt,
听着 如果待在Steve Cioffi的餐馆 就是有罪的象征的话
I should be doing some serious time right now.
那我现在该坐不少牢了
I, I, uh...
我...我 呃...
I just have one question:
我只有一个问题:
Is there anything you don't know about?
你有不知道的事吗?
Rugby... certain marsupials.
英式橄榄球...某些有袋动物
and by the way, guilt by association is not my favorite kind of guilt.
还有 关连获罪不是我最爱的有罪类型
I don't know, maybe it's my profession, but I prefer guilt by fingerprint or DNA.
我不知道 大概是因为我的职业 我更喜欢由指纹或者DNA来定罪
Thank you. I appreciate the support.
谢谢你 很感激你的支持
If anything else comes up, you'll let me know?
如果出现其他情况 你会告诉我吗?
Well, there was something in the bath water I couldn't identify.
这个 浴盆里有种我无法确认的东西
I'm just waiting for the lab results. Thanks.
我正在等实验室结果 - 谢谢
Lieutenant Burns? Yeah.
Burns队副? - 是的
Sharon Vega, Organized Crime. Good to meet you.
Sharon Vega 有组织犯罪科 - 很高兴见到你
Detective Costello.
Costello警探
Pleased to meet you. Yeah.
很高兴见到你 - 是啊
Can I talk to you? Sure. About what?
我能跟你谈谈吗? - 当然 关于什么?
Francine Palmer investigation.
Francine Palmer一案的调查
In my office.
到我的办公室来
Your person of interest, Eddie Dal Bello,
你的涉案人员 Eddie Dal Bello
we've been looking at him for sometime.
我们已经调查他一段时间了
For what?
为了什么?
We believe he's affiliated with Ray Marzulla,
我们相信他跟Ray Marzulla有关联
who we've been targeting for years.
此人我们已经盯了很多年了
Marzulla's into drugs, guns, anything he can steal or sell basically.
Marzulla牵涉毒品枪♥支♥ 基本上是任何他可以偷或者卖♥♥的东西
He runs his profits through legit businesses, mostly restaurant supply companies.
他通过合法生意来洗白利润 大部分是餐馆供应公♥司♥
Like, where Dal Bello works, Trinity Restaurant Supply?
就像Dal Bello工作的地方 三一餐馆供应公♥司♥?
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表