剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Help! Help!
来人 快来人
Help! Help! Someone call the police, please!
来个人打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 拜托
Help!
来人啊
Somebody help!
快来人啊
Found it.
找到了
It was behind the English muffins.
藏在英式松饼后面
$4.25...
4.25美金
No, the yogurts are on sale.
不对 酸奶是打折的
No, only the tropical medley.
不 只有热带干果是
The honey and oats are three for two.
蜂蜜和燕麦片是买♥♥♥二♥送♥一♥
No, that sign is very misleading. Hey, Al.
那招牌没写清楚 艾尔
It looks like everything's on sale three for two.
看上去所有东西都是买♥♥♥二♥送♥一♥
Sorry. I'm sorry. Where? So I think
抱歉 在哪 我就想
I should get three for two.
应该都是买♥♥♥二♥送♥一♥
No, I... I can't hear...
不 我听不清
All right, I'm on... I'm on my way. It's just...
好了 我在路上了 只是
Maybe I should call my manager.
或许我该找经理
Maybe you should scan these all again...
你也可以重新扫一遍
Okay, hang on a second. You know what? No need. No need.
等一下 没必要这么做
Let me call you right back. All right, bye.
我稍后给你回电 就这样
You got the orange juice for $6.95,
橙汁6.95美金
you got the frozen waffles at $3.80,
冻华夫饼3.8美金
you got your two paper towels at $2.80 apiece,
两卷纸巾每个2.8美金
your raisin wheat at $5.61,
葡萄干小麦5.61美金
you got your triple peach yogurt at $4.25--
三份桃子味酸奶4.25美金
and I'm sorry, it's not on sale--
但抱歉 这并无折扣
you got your tile cleaner at eight bucks,
瓷砖清洗剂是8美金
your rosemary chicken breasts-- $4.44 a pound
你的迷迭香鸡胸肉1镑4.44美金
for 1.87 pounds--
你买♥♥了1.87镑
which gives you a grand total of $42.31. $42.31.
一共42.31美金 42.31美金
There you go.
搞定
Will that be cash or charge, ma'am?
你付现金还是记账 女士
I'd like to write a check.
我写张支票
20 bucks. Keep the change.
20美金 不用找了
Have a great day.
祝你心情愉快
We'll take the apartments in this building.
我们负责这大楼里的公♥寓♥
You canvass the adjacents.
你到附近查查
Looks like our perp forced his way in through the rear,
看上去我们的嫌犯从后面跑了
so we're looking for anyone hanging around
所以我们要追查每一个
where they shouldn't be.
不常在这里出现的人
Hi.
早
Good morning, Wells.
早上好 威尔斯
You, uh, running out of wardrobe?
你衣柜里没衣服了吗
You wore those jeans like, what, five, six days ago?
你五六天前才穿过这条牛仔裤吧
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
True.
是没有
But I made you think about it, and that makes me happy.
但我让你迟疑了 我好开心
Oh, that's sad. What do we got?
真遗憾 什么情况
Mary Hansen, 27.
玛丽·汉森 27岁
Legal Aid attorney.
法律援助律师
A friend came by to go jogging, found the body.
一个朋友来找她晨跑 发现了尸体
Time of death near 2:00 a.m.
死亡时间大概凌晨两点
Perp probably broke a back window,
凶手可能是打碎了后窗
then left through the front door.
然后从前门离开
Blunt-force trauma?
钝器击打致死吗
Panties removed.
内♥裤♥被脱下了
Maybe sexual assault.
可能有性侵犯
Let's try and get the M.E. to make this a priority, okay?
让法医优先处理这件案子
Always.
一向如此
I got a friend in Legal Aid.
我有朋友也做法律援助
Subpoena for her client list will take forever.
传唤她的客户名单希望渺茫
I'll try to get something out of him while we're waiting. Okay.
等待同时我试着从他那查查看 好
Woman who called it in is sitting in an R.M.P. outside.
报♥警♥的女士在外面的警车里坐着
We should talk to her,
我们该和她谈谈
see if there's a hotheaded boyfriend in the picture.
看被害人是不是有个易怒的男友之类的
Well, there are two bedrooms.
这有两间卧室
One's all flowers and pillows.
一间满是鲜花和枕头
The other one's sweaty gym socks.
另一间全是健身房♥汗臭袜子
She has a male roommate. Yeah.
她有个男性室友 没错
Well, it's awfully early in the morning. Where is he?
现在这么早他去哪了
Hey, Archer, can I have a bag, please?
阿切尔 能给我个袋子吗
I've got fiber.
这里有纤维
Okay, so there's no cameras in the alley
这条巷子没安摄像头
that might have caught our perp coming or going.
想看凶手进出录像是没戏了
Any illegal backdoor cameras?
没有非法安装的不正当摄像头吗
Uh, not that I saw.
至少我没发现
Uh, but 'cause of the rain last night,
但由于昨晚下了雨
there was a muddy boot print in the concrete.
混凝土上留了个靴子的泥印
Uh, C.S.U.'s going to lift it, then photo it.
取证科在提取鞋印做证物图片了
Well, I got a fabric sample,
我找到个纤维样本
so maybe we hang around here long enough,
或许我们在这待久一点
we can pull together a whole outfit.
能凑够一整套呢
Hi. I'm Detective Burns.
你好 我是彭斯警探
This is Detective Wells.
这位是威尔斯警探
Laura.
我叫劳拉
You told the uniformed officer you and Mary were going jogging?
你之前说你和玛丽要去晨跑是吗
When I got here, the... the door wasn't closed,
我到这时 那门没锁
so I went in and...
所以我就直接进去了
Any thoughts about who we should talk to?
你觉得我们该找谁谈谈吗
Did she have a boyfriend?
她有男朋友吗
Was there an angry neighbor, client from work?
或对她有怨言的邻居 工作时的客户呢
No.
没有
Uh, not that I know of.
据我所知没有
What about her roommate, the big guy?
那她的室友呢 那个大块头
Uh, big socks.
袜子很大
Kevin?
凯文吗
They've lived together about a year or so.
她们合租大概有一年了
I don't... I don't really know him that well.
我不是很了解他
And they were just roommates?
他们只是室友吗
She wasn't looking for anything else.
她没想其他的
She told me recently she thought he was sort of into her.
最近她和我说 觉得他有点喜欢她了
Well, did she tell him she wasn't interested?
那她拒绝过他吗
I don't know.
我不知道
She moved in with him because he made her feel safe.
她搬去和他住是因为有安全感
You know, with her job, she thought having
因为她的工作 她想有个
a court officer around-- a big guy like Kevin--
法警在周围 像凯文那样的大块头
he'd be able to protect her if... if anything ever happened.
能够保护她 以防不测
Do you know where we might, uh... where we might find him?
你知道我们能在哪找到他吗
She threw a dinner party last night
她昨晚为我们法学院的一个朋友
for one of our law school buddy's birthdays.
举办了个生日派对晚宴
Kevin was out with a friend.
凯文和朋友出去了
The guy showed up about... 10:30.
他朋友大概十点三十分来到这里
Said that Kevin had gotten drunk
说凯文喝醉了
and was sleeping it off in his car.
倒在车里昏昏大睡
I never actually saw him.
事实上 我从没见过他
What's this Kevin's last name?
这个凯文姓什么
McMillan.
麦克米伦
Thanks.
谢谢
Making any progress on your sister's case?
你姐姐的案子有进展了吗
Convenience store suspect?
便利店查得如何了
Lot of dead ends.
大多是死胡同
You know, I... I keep trying to remember the exact store.
我一直在努力回想到底是哪家店
I mean, I know I must have been there with my mom.
我以前肯定和我妈一起去过
Problem is, before Rachel's murder,
问题在于 瑞秋被杀之前
my memories aren't sharp; they're just...
我的记忆力并不敏锐 就像...
Just like the rest of us?
就像我们一样吗
Yeah.
是的
I often wonder,how do you mere mortals possibly manage?
我常在想 你们这些常人是如何记事的
We write stuff on our hands.
写在手上呗
Oh.
是啊
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表