剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
He went to get my stuff.
他去收拾我的东西了
I guess I'm gonna be here a while.
我想我得在这里待一段时间了
Mrs. Tate,
塔特太太
do you know these men?
你认识这些人吗
Never seen 'em before.
从没见过
Sorry.
抱歉打断一下
You said you were kissing your husband good-bye.
你说你在和丈夫吻别
Was he going on a trip or something?
他要去旅行吗还是怎样
No. I was driving him to the train.
不是 我开车送他去坐火车
He works in the city.
他在市里工作
Usually, he drives himself,
通常都是他自己开车的
but last night, well...
但昨晚
we had a fight, so, to make up, I drove him.
我们吵了一架 为了补偿我才开车送他
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
We'll check back later, but, uh, just get some rest for now.
我们稍后再来看你 现在好好休息吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
How were you kissing your husband?
你怎么吻你丈夫的
What? I don't understand.
什么 我不明白
I need to know how you were standing
我得知道在你吻别你丈夫的时候
when you were kissing your husband.
你是怎么站的
I don't know. He was getting out of the car,
我不知道 他正要下车
and I... I sort of surprised him.
我给了他一个惊喜
Why? Is there something wrong with that?
怎么了 有问题吗
You were shot from behind?
你是从后面受到枪击的
Yeah.
没错
She wasn't the target.
目标不是她
Your husband's at home?
你丈夫在家吗
I think so. What's going on?!
应该是的 什么情况
We need to speak to your husband. It'll be all right.
我们得和你丈夫谈谈 会没事的
This is Lieutenant Al Burns, NYPD.
我是纽约市警局的艾尔·彭斯队长
I need you to get a unit to 146 Stonybrook Road immediately.
我要你立刻派一队人到石溪路146号♥
Duane Tate?
杜安·塔特
Is Allyson okay?
阿莉森没事吧
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
So, no calls, threatening letters, e-mails?
没有电♥话♥ 威胁信 电邮吗
No, nothing like that.
没 没有那种东西
I mean, I do mostly home loans and refinancing.
我做的大部分是家庭贷款和重新按揭
With the recession and all, people aren't happy,
经济不景气 大家都不开心
but around here, everybody's doing okay, so...
但在这里 人人都还干得不错
Do you know these men?
你认识这些人吗
Those the guys who died?
这些被害人
I don't think so.
不认识
Wait a second.
等一下
Oh, geez.
天呐
Yeah, I know 'em.
我认识他们
It's been a long time, though.
不过已经很久了
About 20 years ago,
大概二十年前
I got in some trouble.
我闯了点祸
The judge gave me the choice between jail time
法官让我选择是坐牢
or this camp that they had.
还是参加他们举办的训练营
Camp? Broad Meadow.
训练营 辽阔牧场
It's a work farm up near the state border.
是个在州际附近的工作牧场
They took tough kids like me, and,
去的都是像我一样的麻烦孩子
uh, they showed us what tough really was.
他们让我们知道什么才是真正的硬汉
And these men went there, too?
这些人也去了吗
Oh, yeah. Yeah, we three were a regular outfit.
没错 我们三个分在一组
Badass kids, the worst.
所谓的混♥蛋♥之首
Kept the other bad asses from dumping on us.
我们被隔离起来 以免遭众人唾骂
We even scared some of the counselors.
有时我们把辅♥导♥员都吓跑了
Hell, they would let us get away with anything.
他们纵容我们做任何事情
Sounds like you made some enemies.
听着好像你们专和人结仇
I don't know. All us punks were just
我不知道 我们这种小混混是
on the same boat, trying to get through.
一条绳上的蚂蚱 多半为了自保
You know, it wasn't personal.
不属于私人恩怨
With all due respect, Mr. Tate,
恕我直言 塔特先生
someone's taking it pretty personal.
有人当它是私人恩怨
We're gonna need the names of every kid
我们需要所有在九十年代初
who went through that camp in the early '90s.
参加过这个训练营的孩子的名单
Where was it?
训练营在哪
South Taconic Mountains.
塔克尼克山南部
It's a beautiful area.
那里风景不错
Until they transferred me,
受训之前
I used to go hiking up there at least once a year.
我经常去那里远足 至少每年一次
That's, uh... that's me and Allyson at Crown Gorge.
那是我和阿莉森在皇冠峡谷照的
Better times.
事过境迁了
Stuff's been here at least a day.
这些吃的至少放了一天了
Maybe... maybe two or three.
两三天也说不定
What is Crown Gorge?
皇冠峡谷是什么
It's just a spot near the camp.
训练营附近的一个景区
They used to let us-- well, they would make us--
他们让我们 强迫我们
go running up and down in there, and I got to like it.
上下往返跑 后来我就喜欢上了那里
Okay, I know this is gonna sound crazy,
我知道这听起来很疯狂
but I think our guy might have a thing for crowns.
但我觉得那个人跟皇冠有关系
Specifically, Crown Gorge.
确切的说 是皇冠峡谷
Can you think of anyone, or any reason why?
你能想到什么相关的人或事吗
No.
不能
What?
怎么了
Nothing. I just...
没有 我只是...
There was this kid.
有一个孩子
He wasn't one of us.
不是和我们一起的
His dad was a local, worked the farm.
他爸爸是当地人 在农场工作
He was just one of those people.
他就是个一般人
He just wasn't right in the head,
但脑子有点不正常
and everybody knew it.
大家都知道
And one time, uh, Teddy and Derek and I--
有一次 泰迪德里克和我
we decided to have a little fun with him.
想捉弄他一下
This was a long time ago.
很早以前的事了
Okay. Go on.
明白 继续
We took him up to Crown Gorge.
我们把他带到皇冠峡谷
There was only way in or out.
进出的路只有一条
And we, uh...
然后我们
we sort of played a game.
玩了个游戏
What kind of game?
什么游戏
It was a hunting game.
捕猎游戏
You hunted him?
你们把他当猎物
Just with rocks, things.
用石头和其他小东西而已
But I remember him staring at me with that goofy face,
我记得他一脸呆滞地盯着我
the blood running down.
身上血流不止
I don't usually think about it.
我没把这件事放心上
What was his name?
他叫什么
Everybody just called him Sparky.
大家都叫他俊男
Do you know anyone else we could contact at Broad Meadow?
还能联♥系♥到辽阔牧场的其他人吗
It's-it's been closed for years,
那里已经关闭很久了
but you might want to try, um,
不过如果想试试 可以找
Dick Simons. He was the manager of the place.
迪克·西蒙斯 他原来是经理
Look, I was 17.
那时我才十七岁
I-I... I made myself over.
我已经改过自新
I'm not the same person that I was.
早就不是从前的我了
Yeah, well, neither, it seems, is Sparky.
显然 俊男也是
It's not that I regret those years.
我至今没有后悔
We did a lot of good for a lot of young men.
那些年帮了不少年轻人
But it's a more peaceful life now.
不过现在的生活很平静
Maybe too much so.
也许太波澜不惊了
Mr. Simons, do you recall a boy
西蒙斯先生 你还记得
who might have gone by the name of Sparky?
一个叫做俊男的男孩吗
Yes, I do.
记得
That's what they called Lester Collins.
他们是这么喊莱斯特·柯林斯的
You knew this kid?
你认识他
Let's say I tried to know him.
应该说试着认识
His father, Gordon, came with the farm, so to speak,
他父亲戈登来农场的时候
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表