剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
让你替他保管 请现在告诉我
Like what exactly?
能说具体点吗
If you're in possession of any evidence,
如果你手中有相关证据
and you fail to disclose that to me now...
但刻意不提供给我们的话
Lieutenant, you refuse to share anything
中尉 你不仅不为我们的调查
that could aid our investigation,
提供任何帮助
and then you barge in here and accuse me of obstructing yours?
还跑过来指责我妨碍你们
I understand you had a history with Kelly.
我理解你和凯利情同手足
And I respect that loyalty,
我也很尊重你的这份忠诚
but I have seen a lot of good men go down because of loyalty.
但也有许多人因为忠诚走上了不归路
You threatening me?
你是在威胁我吗
Take your shot, Willard. I'm an open book.
随便查吧 维尔拉德 身正不怕影子斜
Easy, Burns.
冷静 彭斯
Easy.
冷静点
Jim never gave me a thing.
吉姆从没给过我任何东西
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好吧
This isn't coming from me.
这不是我说的
Affairs believes that Kelly was tipping off
但是内务部认为凯利
LeShawn Doyle on drug raids.
给勒尚贩毒开了绿灯
That he was leaking the Narcotic's tac plan.
他泄露了毒品调查组的行动方案
No way.
不可能
Jim wouldn't even have access to those.
吉姆根本没机会和他们接触
He was Homicide.
他是凶杀组的
We're seeing him log in with a stolen password
我们发现他用偷来的密♥码♥
to gain access to the system.
登陆内部系统
You've been digging into his finances.
你也查过他的财务状况
You know.
你很清楚
Kelly's in debt up to his eyeballs.
凯利债台高筑
Because Sue has cancer.
因为苏患了癌症
They maxed out their insurance.
用光了他们的保险金
You explain to me how he pays the hospital bill in full--
那你说他是怎样足额付给医院
27 grand cash.
两万七千美元现金的
I don't know, but I know Kelly.
不清楚 但我了解凯利
He never would have gotten into bed with a scumbag like LeShawn.
他绝不会和勒尚那样的卑鄙小人同流合污
Not even to save his wife?
就算是为了救他妻子也不会吗
You didn't know him like I do.
我比你了解他
Detective, have a good day.
警探 祝你今天愉快
I'm supposed to pick out a casket.
我得挑一副棺材
Hopefully the department will still pay,
但愿警局仍会支付这笔钱
given what they're saying about Jim.
尽管现在人言可畏
I need your help, Sue.
我需要你的帮助 苏
I, uh, I know you and Jim were having some money issues
我知道自从你出院回家
after you came home from the hospital.
你和吉姆一直手头拮据
Damn cancer.
可恶的癌症
Sometimes I wish I hadn't beat it.
有时我真希望当初没治好
No, don't talk like that.
别说丧气话
Jim recently came into some money.
吉姆最近得到一笔钱
Used it to pay off your medical bills.
用来付你的医药费了
Any idea where he got it?
你知道这钱的来源吗
Jim handled our finances. I have no idea.
吉姆负责管帐 我不清楚
Sue, please.
苏 告诉我
Think. I need your help to clear Jim's name.
你想想 我需要你的帮助来还他清白
What does it matter?
还有什么意义呢
Clearing his name isn't going to bring him back.
清白又不能让他死而复生
I'm not going to let people tell lies about him
他不在了 无力为自己辩解
when he's not here to defend himself.
我不能坐视别人说他闲话
You're a good friend.
你是位挚友
But don't stick your neck out for Jim.
但别为了吉姆强出头
He would have done the same for me.
他也会为我两肋插刀的
No, I'm saying you shouldn't stick your neck out.
不 我是说你根本不该出头
Jim is a good husband.
吉姆是个好丈夫
If he was doing something wrong, he was doing it for me.
若他一时失足 也是为了我
You don't think Jim...
你不认为吉姆...
I don't know where Jim got the money.
我不知道吉姆的钱是哪来的
The bank owns this house. Our credit cards are all maxed.
房♥子抵给了银行 信♥用♥卡♥都透♥支♥了
But the last several months, Jim was more and more on edge.
最近几个月 吉姆越来越烦躁
He was working on something.
他在操心某件事情
What?
什么事
He was bringing files home with him.
他带过一些文件回家
Did IA get them yesterday? No.
内务组昨天拿到这些文件了吗 没有
Jimmy hid them too well.
吉米藏得很严
You know where they are.
你知道文件在哪
Damn.
该死
Maybe it's not what it looks like.
也许我们不能只看表面
This looks a lot like crack.
这看起来很像可♥卡♥因♥
And this is the tactical plan for a raid against
而这是一份突袭勒尚
one of LeShawn's dope houses.
某个毒窝的战术计划
Kelly stole it from the database,
这是凯利从资料库偷来的
just like IA said.
内务部说对了
Al, we don't know... What?
艾尔 我们不知道 什么
That the guy was dirty as a subway toilet?
不知道这家伙道貌岸然污秽不堪吗
Sure we do.
事情已经清楚了
Roe.
是罗伊
Thanks, Fern.
谢谢 弗恩
You were right.
你是对的
Traced the Skylark to a chop shop in Montreal.
在蒙特利尔一个地下拆车厂找到了那辆车
I got this. Okay.
我来 好
You know what, let me get it.
让我来付吧
It's okay. Hey, really.
没事的 真的
He wasn't always like that.
他不是一直都这样
You should've seen him when I was a kid.
你该见见我小时候他的样子
I thought he was a movie star, an astronaut.
他的形象很高大 向影星和宇航员一样
President of the United States.
堪比美国总统
Then his business went south.
后来他的生意一落千丈
Booze made it worse.
酗酒更是毁了他
Yeah, it always does.
常有的事
Guy had everything.
那家伙曾经拥有一切
Looks, brains, love of a good woman.
相貌堂堂 才思敏捷 有佳人相伴
The best.
无与伦比
I'm sorry.
真是遗憾
Not a question of sorry.
遗憾没有用
I trusted the man.
我曾经很信任他
I loved him, made myself into him.
我爱他 以他为榜样
He's inside me, you understand?
他深入我心 你明白吗
But I don't care. Doesn't matter.
但我不在乎 这没关系
I love you.
我爱的是你
How can you?
你怎会爱上我
Because I do.
我就是爱你
I owe you for the beers.
啤酒钱算我欠你的
No.
不
You got to let a girl buy you a drink every once in a while.
偶尔让女孩请你喝两杯无大碍吧
Now, that's hard.
那可挺难
No one said it was gonna be easy.
没人说容易啊
Zippy's dead.
齐皮士死了
Narcotics detectives from the 116 caught up to him.
116区的缉毒警抓到了他
Detective Franco and Cantone, right?
弗兰科警探和坎通警探对吧
So when did you first see the suspect?
你们第一次看到嫌犯是什么时候
My partner and I were working our usual B&B.
有一天我和我的搭档在吃早餐
Subject approached us to make a buy.
他走近我们想做买♥♥卖♥♥
That's when I recognized him
当时我就认出来
as the suspect in Detective Kelly's murder.
他是谋杀凯利警探的嫌疑人
Did you try to arrest him?
你们试图逮捕他了吗
He resisted.
他抵抗来着
Well, Zippy won't be rolling over on LeShawn.
齐皮士不会给勒尚惹麻烦了
Have Ballistics rush the test.
催他们快点做弹道测试
That could be the gun that killed Kelly.
也许这就是打死凯利的那把枪
Wow, they really unloaded on him, huh?
他们把子弹都打光了吧
That's what happens when cops find cop killers.
谋杀♥警♥♥察♥就是这个下场
Hey, Mike.
迈克
Come here and look at this.
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表