剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
There, Salvador.
你在这啊 Salvador
Well,Wha-What's going on?
怎...怎么了?
Nothing. Nothing. Wh-Wh-Why do you ask?
没...没什么 你为什么这么问?
Carrie?
Carrie?
Just got an e-mail.
我就收了个邮件
As did a number of other people on the floor.
和这层楼的很多人一起收的
What e-mail?
什么邮件?
What are you looking at?
你们在看什么?
No. It's just...
没啥 就是...
Very funny, Roe.
噢 真好笑 Roe
Yeah, very mature. Thank you.
对 太成熟了 谢谢你哈
Could you describe your assailant, Detective?
你能描述一下凶手的样子吗 警探?
Greasy black hair, whiskers. Squeaky little voice.
油油的黑毛 有胡须 说话声音很小
All right, you know what?
好吧
I am not apologizing for yesterday. That rat came after me!
我不会为昨天的事抱歉的 那只老鼠可是冲着我来的!
It did! He looked me in the eye! That rat had an intelligence.
它就是的! 它都盯着我的眼睛看 那只老鼠有灵性的!
I got this box downstairs for Lieutenant Burns?
我在楼下收到了这个给Burns副队的盒子
Yeah, here, here. Leave it there. I'll give it to him.
好的 这边这边 放那吧 我会交给他的
Queens Homicide.
皇后区凶杀组
I don't know.
我不知道
You know, just, the last time Spence got in trouble, he called you,
上次Spence出了事就找的你
so I just thought I'd ask.
所以我觉得我应该问一下
And you think, just 'cause he changed his Facebook password,
而你因为他改了Facebook的密♥码♥
he's in some kind of trouble?
就觉得他出事了?
Well, it's just, I got a feeling, you know. He's been acting really secretive lately.
那个...我就是有种感觉 他最近老是神神秘秘的
Thought you guys just had a breakthrough.
我以为你们已经有突破了
That was last week.
那是上星期的事
Mike, I'm sure Spence is fine.
Mike 我敢肯定Spence没事
Maybe he just got sick of his password.
也许他就是密♥码♥用烦了
Guys.
同志们
We got a suspicious fire at a research lab in Woodside.
在Woodside的一间实验室有可疑火灾
One victim.
有一位受害者
Boss, hey, got a box here for you.
老大 有你一个盒子
Some, uh, books and stuff.
书啊之类的东西
It's not my stuff.
那不是我的东西
How you doing, Detectives? Jay Krause, Fire Marshal.
警探们好 我是Jay Krause 火灾调查员
Fire was pretty much contained to this lab.
基本上只有这间实验室有火
We think this is Audrey Cruz, Research Fellow.
我们认为他是Audrey Cruz 研究员
Been at the lab about a year. There's not much left to see.
在实验室工作了差不多一年 没剩多少可以看的了
How did you ID her?
那你们怎么确定是她?
Right now, just key card entry, but we're gonna use dental records.
现在只有刷♥卡♥记录 之后我们会比对牙医记录的
Where's your point of origin?
起火点在哪?
Right here.
就在这里
Labs had gas canisters, all kinds of flammable liquids.
实验室有气罐 还有各种易燃液体
You thinking some sort of incendiary device?
那你觉得是有什么引爆装置么?
It'd be premature to reach that conclusion.
现在下结论还有点早
Well, there's a clear blast pattern, and there's residue.
呃 这里有明显的爆♥炸♥痕迹 还有残留物
We're gonna have it tested.
我们会去化验的
Are you considering PETN?
你们考虑过是PETN么?(已知最强炸♥药♥之一)
High brisance, burns hot, big shockwave, explains the windows.
大威力 高发热 强冲击波 可以解释窗户的状况
Right, but at this point, that's all speculation.
对 不过现在这都只是推测
I'm sensing a reluctance on your part to use the "B" word.
我有种你特别不情愿说那个带炸字的词的感觉
You're sensing right, Lieutenant. If we even suggest
你的感觉很正确 队副
there was a bomb involved... New York,
哪怕我们只是暗示有炸♥弹♥
post 9/11... I'm gonna have 48 agencies,
纽约911之后...
federal and state, all over my butt.
就会有几十个从联邦和州里派来的特工缠着我
90% of the time, it's just somebody
而在九♥成♥的情况下
sneaking a smoke in the wrong place.
都只是有人在不该抽烟的地方抽了烟
Audrey smoke?
Audrey抽烟吗?
I'm telling you, absent some kind of positive proof of a bomb,
你们听着 只要没有化学测试结果 或者雷♥管♥碎片啥的
like a chemical test, or a detonator fragment, it's just a fire.
这种炸♥弹♥硬证据 那这就只是普通火灾
So, if I told you where to find a circuit board
那如果我告诉你在哪能找到
with a capacitor on it...
一块带电容的电路板的话...
Yeah, but that's a pretty big if.
这个可以 不过这个如果可有点悬
It's out in the hallway, blew right through the windows.
那玩意儿在走廊里 是从窗户炸飞出去的
This wasn't an accidental fire.
这不是场意外火灾
We're dealing with a real-life bomber.
我们面对的是如假包换的炸♥弹♥客
If it is not Al's, then who does it belong to?
如果这不是Al的东西的话 那是谁的呢?
The Natural.
<天生棒球手>啊 (52年小说)
Mike, it's got your name on it.
Mike 这很有你的风范哦
No, my copy's right by my bed, where I always keep it.
不 我的那本一直在我床边放着呢
Yeah, right next to his Jose Reyes bobble head.
对 就放在他的那个Jose Reyes摇头娃娃旁边呢 (著名棒球选手)
That's not funny. That guy walked, okay?
嘿 这一点也不好笑 那哥们的保送球绝了 好吗?
I don't know. We could run some DNA on this razor.
搞不好我们可以测测这个剃须刀上的DNA
Roe, you want to save us some time?
Roe 你想坦白么?
I'm sorry, Nina. I'm strictly an electric guy.
不好意思 Nina 我是坚定的电动剃须刀用户
It's how I get the smoothness I demand.
这样才能达到我要求的顺滑效果
Okay.
好了
Sinclair Labs. What do we know?
Sinclair实验室有什么背景?
Been around since the mid-nineties.
十九世纪中叶就建成了
They rent space to a dozen private and public clients.
他们把地方租给了十几个私人和公共用户
Universities, perfume manufacturers,
大学啦 香水厂啦
even some defense contractors.
还有国防部的承包商
Anyone pop?
有谁有嫌疑么?
Nothing so far.
目前还没有头绪
Anything yet on the bomb?
炸♥弹♥那边有什么线索?
Webster's analyzing residue.
Webster正在化验残留物
How about our victim?
那受害人呢?
Audrey Cruz. She was a grad student at New York Institute of Technology.
Audrey Cruz 她是纽约理工学院的研究生
She had a grant to study the effects of water storage in plastics.
她研究的课题是塑料中存储水的影响
Leeching?
水蛭吸血法么?
Yeah, it's probably not about her work.
对 可能和她的工作没什么关系
Anything on the personal side?
那她的私生活方面呢?
I can tell you that Audrey wasn't supposed to be in the lab last night.
Audrey昨晚不应该在实验室的
How's that?
怎么会呢t?
Well, after-hours access is only granted by special request.
呃 下班后进实验室是需要特殊许可的
Security guard said she showed up,
保安说她来的时候说是忘了点东西
wanted to get in for just a minute, saying she forgot something.
进来一分钟就走
We know what that was?
知道她忘的是什么吗?
No, but check this.
不知道 不过看这个
Pulled this from the security cams in the parking lot.
这是从停车场监控头录像截出来的
It's just after she got off work.
这是她刚下班的时候
It was a wide angle. We blew it up a little.
这是广角镜头 质量不太好
Okay. She gets this note, she leaves.
好了 她拿了这张条 然后走了
Three hours later, she comes back.
三个小时之后她回来了
Could be she suspected something was going down.
可能是她觉得有什么事情不对劲
Or she's involved with what's going down. Well, I'm just saying,
或者她本人就不对劲
she's in the lab after hours, right? We got to consider the possibility.
呃 她下了班还进实验室 对吧? 我们得考虑这种可能
Hang on. Someone must have it the note.
等等 肯定是有人留的这张条
They'd show up on the tape.
录像上应该会有吧
I checked it out.
我已经查过了
A huge crowd went though around lunchtime. Lots of heads and bodies.
午餐时间的时候路过了很多人 各种混乱
Suddenly, there's the note.
忽然之间那张条就出现了
I'll dump her cell, see who she called after she got it.
我去查她的手♥机♥ 看看她拿到条子之后打给谁了
All right, until we learn more, no statements to the press.
好的 在掌握更多线索之前不许跟媒体透风
It's a homicide, that's it.
只能说是凶杀案
Audrey was my idol.
Audrey是我的偶像
When we came here from Cuba 30 years ago, we had dreams,
我们30年前从古巴来的时候是揣着梦想的
and our daughter was living them.
我们的女儿就生活在美国梦里
Can you think of anyone in her life who'd want to hurt her?
你们能想到有什么人想伤害她的么?
No, no one.
不 没有
She was an excellent student, full scholarship.
她是个好学生 拿的是全额奖学金
Very serious about her work and her life.
对工作和生活都很认真
Right. What about friends?
好吧 那朋友呢?
A few close ones. I'll get you their names and numbers.
有几个亲近的 我去给你找名字和电♥话♥
Did Audrey have any problems at Sinclair?
Audrey在Sinclair实验室有问题吗?
What do you mean? She loved her work.
你什么意思? 她热爱她的工作
No. I just thought maybe she had a run-in
不是的 我就是想她也许可能
with a supervisor, a colleague, something like that?
和上级或者同事什么的有矛盾?
You think she did this?
你觉得这是她干的?
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表