剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
And, Dean, that's not all you got wrong.
迪安 你记错的不只是时间
See, I've been to Southeast Asia.
我去过东南亚
That's just one of 12 inconsistencies in the first 60 pages.
前六十页中就有十二处与事实不符
This isn't a memoir, it's fiction.
这不叫回忆录 叫小说
It's not.
不对
Maybe that cut on your face from shaving,
也许你说脸是刮胡子弄伤
maybe that's fiction, too.
也是编故事
Maybe the truth is you got it from dumping
你将女友的尸体扔进东河的时候
your girlfriend's body in the East River.
伤到脸 也许这才是真♥相♥
What?! No!
什么 不是的
So, what?
所以怎样
Kelly needed money,
卡丽需要钱
threatened to expose your book as a lie?
威胁要揭发你书中的谎言
Kelly's the one who wasn't telling the truth.
卡丽才是说谎的那个人
Oh, so you did know about her past.
看来你确实知道她的过去了
No.
不知道
Yes.
对
I figured it out.
我猜到了
When? The night she was murdered?
什么时候 她被杀当晚
Kelly-- um, Leanne, whatever--
卡丽 琳恩 都一样
she was acting really weird after the necklace was stolen.
她在项链被偷之后的反应很不寻常
She didn't even seem upset.
她看上去一点不担心
I started asking around, ended up with Trent.
我开始打听 最后问到特伦特
He told me to talk to Kelly.
他让我自己问卡丽
And that's when she told you the truth
然后她向你坦白
and that's what the fight was about.
你们因此起了冲突
It was a lot to digest:
我一时难以接受
who she was...
她的过去
that she was married.
她结过婚
But I didn't kill her.
但杀她的人不是我
You lied in your book,
在书里 你说了谎
you lied the first time we talked.
我们第一次找你谈 你也说谎
Come on! I was with her the night before.
拜托 她被杀前那晚 我跟她在一起
I knew that the building guy heard us.
我知道大楼管♥理♥员♥听见我们吵架了
And you were right, I didn't cut myself shaving.
你们说的没错 我脸上不是刮伤
She scratched me when I tried to leave.
是我走的时候 被她抓伤的
She was so upset.
她很伤心
She knew I made that stuff up in my book.
她知道我的书是瞎编的
She didn't care.
她并不在乎
But when she was honest with me,
但是她向我坦白以后
I couldn't be there for her.
我无法面对她
I couldn't do the same.
我没法假装没事
What difference does it make
她的名字叫卡丽还是
if her name was Kelly or Leanne?
琳恩又有什么区别
When she needed me, I wasn't there for her.
她需要我的时候 我不在她身边
Oh, I'd say. You were with Ashley.
我知道 那时你和阿什莉在一起
You guys break up
你们一分手
and you go running to your ex, who just happens to be
你就去找前女友 而阿什莉正好是
the person who hates her most in the world.
这个世界上最讨厌她的人
You don't get it.
你们不懂
What don't I get?
不懂什么
I want my lawyer.
我要找律师
Listen, Dean, you may think you need to protect yourself.
迪安 你想保护自己 这情有可原
It's not about me.
这不是为了我
I want a lawyer.
我要找律师
It's not about me.
这不是为了我
Please, this whole "gone missing" thing is total garbage.
拜托 整个失踪事件完全是胡扯
Ashley's just not used to not being the center of attention.
阿什莉只是不习惯失去关注的目光
He probably needs a shoulder to cry on right now.
现在他可能需要一个可以依靠的肩膀
And take back Kelly's sloppy thirds?
要我捡回卡丽的三手货吗
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
You're right.
你说得对
It's not about you.
这不是为了你
Well, Detective,
警探
I hope you brought us here for a reason.
你们叫我们来最好有充分的理由
My client's had to rearrange her entire schedule.
来这里打乱了我当事人的所有行程
How you doing, Ashley?
阿什莉 最近怎么样
We haven't see you since, what, Trent's?
夜店一别 许久不见
Yeah, "Reality producers."
是啊 "真人秀制♥作♥人"
You guys were good. I mean it.
你们演技真好 真心话
It's just part of the job. You were good, too.
这是工作的一部分 你也不错
Thanks...
多谢
You know, the whole celebutante rival,
整场名流之争
hating Kelly Latimer...
厌恶卡丽·拉提摩尔
It's just part of your job, right?
也只是工作的一部分吧
If you have a question, ask it.
请你直接提问
How do you do it?
你是怎么做到的
Act like you hate her?
假装讨厌她
Trash her in the press?
在媒体上诋毁她
What do you mean?
什么意思
How do you do it day after day
对曾经的朋友下毒手
to someone who was your friend?
你是如何熬过每一天的
Look, either explain what you're after...
你要么解释一下你到底...
We tracked both yours and Kelly's cell phone locations
我们查了你和卡丽
for the past couple of weeks.
近几周的手♥机♥定位
These are from last Sunday afternoon.
这些是上周日下午的定位
Four hours, both your phones pinged off
两部手♥机♥的信♥号♥♥在60街和莱克斯街交口
the exact same tower from 60th and Lex
同一个信♥号♥♥塔消失长达四小时
all the way to Coney Island.
一直到科尼岛才再次出现
If I didn't know you guys were mortal enemies,
要是不知道你俩是宿敌
I'd say you were hanging out.
我还以为你们当时在一起闲逛呢
What were you and Laurel Harrison
在我们到达夜店之前
arguing about in the club before we came over?
你和劳瑞尔·哈里森在争执些什么
I don't remember.
我记不得了
You seemed pretty upset.
你看起来很沮丧
Your friend goes missing,
你的朋友失踪了
she's probably dead,
她八成是死了
your publicist says to you, "don't worry."
你的公♥关♥经理对你说"别担心"
No tears, not a drop of concern.
不能流泪 不能流露丝毫的关心
The show must go on, right?
表面工作必须继续 是吧
"That whole 'gone missing' thing, that was total garbage."
"整个失踪事件完全是胡扯"
That was your line. It was good.
那是你的台词吧 演技真好
You were good. So good,
你很厉害 真厉害
that Laurel texted you right after
劳瑞尔当场给你发短♥信♥
to tell you how good it was.
赞扬你的演技
This whole thing... All right...
整个事件 够了
was an act!
就是出戏
We're done here. It was an act!
谈话到此为止 全是演戏
Just admit it! This is ridiculous.
承认吧 这太荒唐了
Don't touch me.
别碰我
Of course it was an act!
这当然是一出戏
Laurel invented this whole "Kelly versus me" thing.
整出"势如水火"的戏码都是劳瑞尔发明的
She kept saying it would create "buzz" for both of us,
她一直跟我说这样做能为我们制♥造♥话题
and that we'd get really famous, like... Kardashian famous.
我们就能红 像卡戴珊那样
And we did.
我们确实红了
But... it wasn't worth it.
但这样不值得
We could never be seen together.
我们不能被撞见在一起
She was my best friend.
她曾是我最好的朋友
That night, when Dean told me how much she was hurting,
那晚 当迪安告诉我她有多受伤
I couldn't even call her,
我甚至不能打给她
I couldn't go to her when she needed me the most.
在她最需要我时我却不能在她身边
I wasn't allowed to.
这是禁止的
I'm sorry, Kelly.
对不起 卡丽
Best friends?
最好的朋友
I thought Ashley stole Kelly's boyfriend. No.
我以为阿什莉抢了卡丽的男友 不是
Apparently, Ashley and Dean were just for show.
看起来阿什莉和迪安只是逢场作戏
But Ashley and Kelly were for real.
但阿什莉和卡丽是真朋友
That's why Dean went to Ashley's.
所以迪安去了阿什莉家
He'd just had this big fight with Kelly,
他刚与卡丽大吵一架
and he wanted her best friend to take care of her.
他想请她的好朋友去安慰她
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表