剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Now, the other night,
前几天晚上
we were over at the Wrought Iron, that's a bar over on the Avenue.
我们去街边的熟铁酒吧喝酒
Chris had a fight with another guy.
克里斯和另一个人有点争执
I'm pretty sure it was over some girl. Who?
应该是关于某个女孩的 谁
I don't know, some girl. I only saw her once.
不知道名字 我就见过一回
No, not, not the girl, Jerry, the guy. Who was the guy?
不是女孩 杰里 那个男的是谁
Uh, it's a truck driver. Uh, Manny Armondo.
是个卡车司机 叫曼尼·阿蒙多
It was a hell of a fight.
当时吵得很激烈
Not physical, just, you know, real angry.
没动手 不过是真的动了怒
You know where I can find him?
你知道该去哪找他吗
No idea.
不知道
Maybe you could ask around for me.
那就帮我打听打听吧
Get me a phone number, an address.
电♥话♥号♥码 地址什么的都行
Come on. I barely know the guy.
拜托 我都不怎么认识那人
All right, what about the girl?
好吧 那个女孩呢
The only reason I'm talking to you
要不是史蒂夫·乔菲吩咐
is Stevie C asked me to.
我才不会跟你说这些
And I appreciate that.
我深表感激
Yeah, well, you know, he said you were, uh...
你知道吗 他说你...
What?
什么
Uh, cute.
很可爱
Cute?
可爱
I believe that's the word he used.
这是他的原话
Really? Cute?
真的吗 可爱
The girl's name, Jerry?
女孩的名字 杰里
I'll see what I can do.
我去查查看
Thank you.
谢谢
Cute?
可爱
Hey, boss,
老大
Manny's rap sheet's long enough.
曼尼的违法记录够长的
Maybe Chris caught him at something,
可能克里斯撞见他干什么坏事
Manny didn't want to make it any longer.
曼尼就想杀人灭口
Yeah, but look at his priors.
但你看他犯的事
It's nickel-and-dime: joyriding,
都是些无关紧要的小罪 偷车兜风
bad checks, a fistfight over a parking space.
开空头支票 为个车位与人斗殴
Yeah, you're gonna love this:
你会喜欢这个的
fast-food joint caught him on camera
一家快餐店在摄像头上
trying to put a roach in his food.
抓到他在餐点里放蟑螂
Uh-huh, that's how it starts.
杀人放火都是从偷鸡摸狗开始的
I don't know. It feels to me like a Good Time Charlie
不知道 我倒觉得他更像是
who can't get his act together more than a murderer.
乐天派的小混混 而非杀人犯
Where are we with finding him?
找到他了吗
We checked his apartment, pinged his phone.
我们搜查了他的公♥寓♥ 定位了他的手♥机♥
Nothing.
但都一无所获
And he didn't show up to work at the concrete company.
他也没去混凝土公♥司♥上班
And which in my book--
在我看来
just saying-- is a little suspicious.
这种行为很是可疑
What about the girlfriend?
那他的女朋友呢
Oh, yeah. Shop foreman got us a name.
商店领班给了我们一个名字
Tori Guerrero. Lives out in Uniondale.
托里·格雷罗 住在尤宁代尔
Why don't you and Carrie head out there?
你跟凯莉去一趟吧
Good luck.
祝你们好运
L.I.E. this time of day is like a parking lot.
这时候的那一带就跟停车场一样挤
It can't be as bad as what I got to do.
其实我是最惨的
Mr. Barrett?
巴雷特先生
Lieutenant.
队长
Glad I caught you.
可算遇见你啦
Mrs. Barrett,
巴雷特夫人
I'm Lieutenant Burns.
我是彭斯副队长
I'm investigating the murder at your husband's construction site.
我在调查令夫建筑工地的凶杀案
Oh, I heard about that.
我略有耳闻
Isn't it awful? He was so young. Yes, he was.
太不幸了 他这么年轻 是的
And I want to thank you for your generosity to the PBA.
我想感谢你对慈善协会所做的一切
It means a lot to us.
这对我们意义重大
It's nice to know I can make a difference.
知晓自己有所作为真令人开心
Nicole, why don't you go ahead and get started
妮可 你先进去吧 别耽误会议
with the others while I talk to Lieutenant Burns?
我跟彭斯队长聊两句
Of course. It was so nice to meet you, lieutenant.
好的 很高兴见到你 队长
Likewise.
我也是
I'm late for a board meeting, Burns.
我的董事会议要迟到了 彭斯
Why the charm offensive?
你究竟有何贵干
The gate guard at your site checks workers in and out.
您工地的门卫会登记进出的工人
I'd like to see those records.
我想看看那些记录
Talk to Ron Pappas.
去跟罗恩·帕帕斯说吧
He'll say no, then I'll have to go to a judge.
他不会答应的 然后我就得去找法官了
I can't help you.
我也帮不上忙
On the other hand,
但是
I could go to a judge with a different kind of request.
我可以向法官提出另一个请求
To keep the site closed for more evidence gathering.
关闭工地以搜集更多证据
It wouldn't work.
没用的
The judge would laugh you out of court.
法官只会一笑置之
Maybe. But it would take a day to hear the motion.
也许吧 但仍需一天时间审理我的请求
In the meantime,
与此同时
the interest on your $200 million construction loan
你那两亿美元施工贷款的利息
would tick up, what?
依旧照涨无误 那得涨多少
You tell me, you're the businessman.
你还是自己算吧 你才是商人
$85,000? A hundred?
八万五千美元 还是十万美元
Mr. Barrett, I'm trying to solve a murder.
巴雷特先生 我在努力侦破一起凶杀案
Work with me please.
请与我合作
I'll tell Pappas.
我会跟帕帕斯说的
Enjoy your board meeting.
好好开会吧
Manny and Chris had a fight, but it wasn't about me.
曼尼和克里斯是有争执 但与我无关
Guy must've been kidding you.
那人肯定是耍你们呢
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
Because Chris is out of my league.
因为我配不上克里斯
I like him and all, but come on,
我是很喜欢他 但事实摆在眼前
Chris and Manny were buddies.
克里斯和曼尼是好兄弟
No way Manny would've done anything to him.
曼尼不可能对他做任何事
Okay, so if it wasn't about you,
如果与你无关
then what was the fight about? Work, I think.
那他们为什么吵 我想是工作吧
Chris was always telling Manny to get serious about his career.
克里斯一直让曼尼认真对待工作
Sounded like maybe Manny might have screwed up on something.
听起来好像是曼尼搞砸了某些事
He was afraid Chris would tell on him.
而他担心克里斯会告发他
And get him fired?
然后害他丢饭碗吗
What is your relationship with Manny, exactly?
你跟曼尼到底是什么关系
Basically, it's just kind of fun,
基本上就是寻开心
you know, no strings attached.
没有什么附带条件的那种
How often do you see him?
你多久跟他见一次面
Well, I got a kid and it's kind of a small place.
我有个孩子而且这里地方很小
Usually Manny will swing by in the morning
通常曼尼都是一大早趁特洛伊在幼儿园时
on his way to work while Troy is at preschool.
在去上班的路上顺道过来
Am I painting enough of a picture?
我说的够详细了吧
Yeah.
是
You don't think something might have happened to him, because...
他不会出什么事了吧
I've been trying his cell phone, and he's not picking up.
我一直在打他手♥机♥ 但他都没接
Yeah, same for us.
我们打也是
Are you trying his 917 number?
你们播的是他917那个号♥码吗
Because that's broken.
那个他已经不用了
He's using his cousin's cell.
他现在用的是他表弟的手♥机♥
I got the number here.
我把号♥码记在这里了
Do you need me to write it down?
要我写下来吗
No, I got it.
不用 我记住了
Okay, well, check that number,
好的 查一下那个号♥码
and get right back to me. Thanks.
然后告诉我结果 谢了
That's what I need.
我就需要这种
One of those no-strings-attached relationships.
没有附带条件的感情
Oh, I don't know about that.
我可不好说
Oh, come on.
拜托
My relationships, they get real stringy real fast.
每次我的感情都会在短时间内变得非常严肃
Yeah, well, the whole no-strings-attatched thing
其实无附带条件这几个字本身就是
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表