剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Happy!
高兴了!
Hello again.
又是我
How you doing? You still working on this thing?
你怎么样? 还是在做这个么?
Careful with that. Looks good!
小心点 - 看起来很好啊!
Albatross D-3, right? The "V-strutter" is what they used to call it.
Albatross D-3 对吧? 他们以前也叫这个"V型机" (一战红男爵驾驶的机型)
Quite a dominant little fighter,
很强大的小战斗机
except for the occasional... wing failure.
除了偶尔会... 机翼失灵
Kind of like that.
就像这样
YOU ARE NOT THE SMARTEST GUY,ARE YOU?
你不是特聪明吧?
I mean, you leave all of the names and numbers
我是说 你把所有受害人的名字和号♥码
of the people you've hurt right up there on that wall
都留在那堵墙上
for a cop like me to see.
让我这样的警♥察♥看
26♥4♥0 Ambrose Lane. I did a little research.
Ambrose街 26♥4♥0号♥ 我稍微研究了一下
Leo Riccard's hand smashed with a mallet.
Leo Riccard的手被锤子砸了
610 East 25th, apartment 2A,
西25大街650号♥ 2楼A座
Darren O'Malley beaten beyond all recognition.
Darren O'Malley被揍得不成人形
I could go on and on.
我可以一直说下去
When Ray Marzulla wants to send a message, you're the guy who does it.
当Ray Marzulla要给人颜色看的时候 你就出马了
I never heard of the guy.
我从来没听过这人
No? Why'd you kill Francine Palmer, hmm? Was it 'cause she fought back?
没有吗? 你为什么要杀了Francine Palmer? 是因为她反抗了么?
Don't know anything about that.
我完全不知道
The glue from your little hobby, it was found in the water, in her lungs,
你的小爱好沾上的胶水 进了她肺里的积水
it was found in the scratches on her neck.
也留在了她脖子上的伤痕里
You understand? We got you.
你懂吗? 我们吃定你了
Hands behind your back! Come on. Come on.
把手放到背后! 快 快
You want to fight with a woman, you got to fight with a woman.
你想打女人吗 那你就和女人打打看
Thanks you calling. Sorry, been a little busy.
谢谢你打给我 对不起 最近有点忙
I walked past the restaurant a couple times. It was closed.
我路过了餐厅好几次 都关门了
Yeah, we're gonna have a wake for Tommy. Real old school.
对 我们要为Tommy守七 有点老派
Listen, I'm sorry about Tommy.
听着 Tommy的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about all of it. I-I... Come on.
所有的事我都很抱歉 我...我... - 不是吧
Just doing what you got to do.
你只是尽你的职责
No. No, that-that wasn't... me.
不 不 那不是...我
They've been watching your family for months.
他们监视你的家族已经好几个月了
I saw your guy there... Al Burns.
我看见你的哥们在那... Al Burns
He wasn't there for you. He was there for me.
他不是去找你的 他是去找我的
I guess I could see that.
这个我可以想象
Listen, I want you to know Tommy was telling the truth.
听着 我想告诉你Tommy说的是实话
He didn't kill Francine, he didn't kill Eddie.
他没有杀Francine 也没有杀Eddie
Marzulla? Yeah, one of his guys.
Marzulla? - 对 是他的一个手下
And we're gonna get him. Thank you.
我们会抓到他的 - 谢谢
Sure. Thanks for saving my life.
好吧 - 谢谢你救了我的命
Yeah. Well, you know, it's my specialty.
好吧 你懂的 那是我的特长
I gotta go.
我得走了
It's family.
家事
Right, of course.
当然是
"A divinity that shapes our ends."
"成事在天"
Romeo and Juliet. That's, uh...
罗密欧与朱丽叶 那个是... - 哥就爱引用 (事实上是哈姆雷特)
Well, at least we rewrote the ending, right?
不过至少我们改写了结局? 不是吗?
They, uh, died, and we lived.
他们死了 而我们活着
You won't forget the good parts, will ya?
你不会忘记我们开心的日子吧 对吗?
Me? Forget?
我? 忘记?
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表