剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
You could watch Naruto. You could watch Bakugan.
可以看火影忍♥者或者爆丸小子[日本卡♥通♥]
No wait, Bakugan's on at 4:30.
不对 爆丸小子四点半开始
You're right.
不看是对的
You have any video games?
你有电子游戏吗
Uh, what kind of video games do you like?
你喜欢什么样的电子游戏
Angry Birds. Smack Talk.
愤怒的小鸟 学声宠物
Smack Talk? Wow, Smack Talk, that's um...
学声宠物 那...
What is that?
那是什么游戏
There's a hamster named Smack.
里面有一只叫斯麦克的仓鼠
He records what you say.
他会记住你说的话
Makes you sound weird.
再用怪怪的声音重复一遍
That sounds cool.
听上去不错
My mom lets me play when I'm sick.
每次我生病 妈妈就会让我玩这个
Hi, Max. I'm Elaine.
你好 麦克斯 我叫伊莱恩
I'm Dr. Margulies, with Children's Services.
我是儿童服务部的马格里斯医生
Oh, uh, Carrie Wells.
我是凯莉·威尔斯
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你好
So, Max and I, we were just talking about video games. Right, Max?
麦克斯和我刚刚在谈论电子游戏 对吧
Really?
是吗
Um, Detective, can I talk to you for a minute?
警探 可以借一步说话吗
Could we get him some more juice?
再给他倒点果汁吧
I'll be right back, okay?
我马上就回来 好吗
You know, I was just getting him to open up in there, and...
我好不容易才让他开口说话
Look, I know you're new here.
听着 我知道你刚来这里
Let me start over.
重新介绍下吧
Um, I'm Elaine.
我叫伊莱恩
You know, Al's Elaine.
艾尔的伊莱恩
Well, it's nice to meet you, Elaine. You, too.
很高兴见到你 伊莱恩 我也是
So anyway, um, I'm sure that
总之 我知道
you did things very differently in Syracuse,
你在锡拉丘兹的办事风格与我们不同
but here, we prefer to have a mental health professional
但在这里 我们倾向于和小孩谈话时
present during interviews with small children.
有专业的心理医生在场
Okay. Sorry.
好吧 抱歉
No, it's okay. It's been ten years.
没关系 已经过去十年了
Nine, actually, but you know, who's counting.
其实是九年 你知道我不是故意去记的
Sorry.
不好意思
No, it's... Hey, a lot has changed, I'm sure.
没有 时过境迁嘛 我明白
And, uh, and you just got here.
况且 你刚来这里不久
Which Al is so happy about.
艾尔为此很开心
You two have met. Good.
你们已经见着了 很好
I didn't realize the rotation was off the long weekend. So...
我忘了长假里是不轮班的 所以...
Apparently, I've already broken a rule, but now I know.
我显然已经违规了 但现在知道了
You know, tell me once, I never forget.
跟我讲一次 我就忘不掉了
So I've heard.
我久仰你的能力
I'm Max's aunt. Where is he?
我是麦克斯的姨妈 他在哪里
He's... He's right in here.
他在... 他在里面
He's being very quiet, but he's okay. I'll take you in.
他话很少 但没什么事 我带你进去
I didn't realize. I really didn't. What?
我不知情 真的没想到 什么
That she was on the case. There are ten psychologists...
她会负责这案子 这里有十位心理医生
Al, it's fine.
艾尔 没关系
I understand you have a girlfriend.
我知道你有女友
I just didn't realize she was a shrink.
只是没料到她是心理医生
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
What? That "Psychology's a waste of time and money
什么啊 那套"找心理医生费钱费时"
and research proves that talking about your feelings
"研究证明谈论你自己的感觉"
doesn't make you feel any better"?
"并不会让心情有任何好转"吗
Okay. No quoting me on the job.
好吧 工作时不要引述我的话
Wow, so many rules here.
这里规矩还真多
And by the way, I agree with you.
顺便一提 我同意你的看法
Shrinks never did me any good.
心理医生从来没帮上我什么忙
I'm not in it for the free therapy.
我不是为了免费治疗才跟她交往的
Want to know why the wife wasn't working?
想知道女主人为什么没去上班吗
Wrongful death lawsuit:
意外致死诉讼案
19-year-old kid went in for routine surgery and never woke up.
十九岁的孩子做常规手术却就此与世长辞
Seiferth was supervising.
赛弗斯是手术的监督人
It wasn't Ann's fault.
那不是安的错
The patient had an atypical anaphylaxis.
那名病人患有非♥典♥型性过敏症
It's a rare allergic response to anesthesia.
对麻♥醉♥药♥产生罕见的过敏反应
The body goes into shock.
很快就休克了
Completely unforeseeable.
完全无法预料
But the hospital didn't see it that way.
可医院不这样认为
I tried convincing them.
我试过说服他们
As head of the department, I need Ann.
作为外科主任 我需要安
She is one-- was-- one of our best people.
她是 她曾是我们最优秀的医生之一
But the patient's family are longtime supporters of St. Michael's.
但病人的家人长♥期♥资助圣迈克医院
They demanded that she be suspended pending a full internal inquiry.
他们要求让她停职 直到内部调查结束
Crazy thing is, the panel just came back with their report.
讽刺的是 调查小组刚把报告交过来
Ann was cleared and planning to come back next week.
安沉冤得雪 并计划下周返岗
Interesting timing.
这时间够微妙的
I imagine the family must not have been too happy about that.
我猜病人家属听到这个一定开心不起来
Look, right after the surgery, emotions were... very raw.
手术刚结束时 家属情绪都很极端
In these situations, families want to blame someone.
这种状况 他们通常会找个众矢之的
What about other people in the hospital?
那医院其他人呢
She have any enemies you know of?
有你知道的 和她关系不好的人吗
No. Everyone loved her.
没有 大家都很喜欢她
Yeah, she's a tough act to follow.
是啊 她是大家的榜样
Thanks, guys.
谢谢你们
Uh, I don't know if this is anything,
我不知道这是否重要
but I keep going back to it.
但我仔细回想了一下
Ann and I have known each other forever.
我和安是莫逆之交
We went through residency together.
还是实习医生的时候就认识了
I was at her wedding.
我还参加了她的婚礼
But in the past few months, she and Joel started having problems.
但过去的几个月 她和乔尔出了点问题
He gambled.
他嗜赌
Just sports, I think.
好像是给赛事下注
I have no idea how bad it was
我不知道有多严重
or what he owed, but...
欠了多少钱 但是...
She mention who he owed it to?
安提过他欠谁钱吗
No.
没有
God, I wish I had asked.
老天 真希望我问过
Okay, thanks. We'll call you back.
好的 谢谢 我们回头再联♥系♥你
Joel was in it up to his ears. Mostly sports book.
乔尔负债累累 大多是赌比赛输的
If this is a front for gambling, it's genius.
如果这是地下赌场的幌子 那可真天才
Yeah. Detective.
是啊 警探
Sorry to bother you at work. We just have a few more questions.
抱歉打扰你工作 我们有些问题要问你
Olivia's the one who called it in.
报♥警♥的就是奥利维亚
When he didn't show up earlier, I just, I knew that something was wrong.
他早晨没来这里 我就觉得不对劲
And I tried to close today,
我本来想闭馆的
but we have three birthday parties,
但我们接了三个生日派对
and I just, I couldn't reach everybody on my own, and...
我自己没办法联络上每个人
Joel would have laughed.
乔尔一定会笑我的
He was all about the kids.
他心思都在孩子们身上
Seems like you really cared about him.
你好像很在乎他
He was an amazing boss.
他是个很棒的老板
He'd totally just take you under his wing and...
对员工体贴入微
Did you know about his gambling?
你知道他赌博的事吗
Is that what you think this is about?
你们觉得是因为这个
Did you ever hear any names of bookies or...?
你听到过任何收注人之类的名字吗
No! I mean, sometimes, I'd find him in the back, online,
没有 有时我会发现他在后面上网
stressing about some team that was losing.
因为某些队伍输掉比赛而烦心
What about payments?
那工资的支付情况呢
Was he ever late with payroll, vendors, anything like that?
对你们或供应商有没有过拖欠工资的情况
Nothing major. Business was good.
没有什么 这里运营得很好
He'd even open up his gyms to schools
他甚至会开放游乐馆借给学校
and birthday parties for needy kids.
给需要的小孩们办生日派对
Tika, honey, we're at a gym.
蒂卡 亲爱的 这里是游乐馆
You're not playing on the phone right now.
别在这个时候玩手♥机♥
But I just want to get to the next level.
但我想打到下一关
Cell phone.
手♥机♥
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表