剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Unforgettable:
"记忆神探"前情提要
When I met you,
当我最初遇到你时
everything was about Rachel.
你的全部生活中心都在瑞秋身上
But the one day that really matters,
但是你恰恰无法忆起
that might have the answer, you could never remember.
也许可以帮你破案的最关键的那天
I've been in those woods a thousand times before
我曾无数次重温在树林中发生的一切
and I've never seen that.
但看到这一幕还是头一回
You weren't ready for it then.
你当初并没准备好
Now you are.
而现在你可以了
I'm Detective Franks, Syracuse PD,
我是锡拉丘兹警局的弗兰克斯警探
we found a body two days ago.
我们两天前发现了一具尸体
You made an arrest?
你们逮捕他了吗
Found him hanging around the crime scene.
发现他在罪案现场周围晃悠
So, I just sent you a picture.
所以我刚发了张照片给你
It's him.
是他
He killed my sister.
是他杀了我姐姐
You take a nap?
睡着了吗
No, just thinking.
没有 在想事情
We don't have to do this, you know?
我们可以不去的 你知道吗
We can turn right around.
我们可以调头回去
Not after you charmed Tina Burdosky into giving you
在机场把缇娜迷得一塌糊涂
a full-size upgrade at the airport.
都给你免费升舱了 怎么走
You really play football with her cousin?
你真的跟她堂兄一起打过橄榄球吗
Bronco Burdosky,
布朗克·波多斯基
best wide receiver Corcoran ever had.
科科伦有史以来最棒的接球手
We almost went to the state finals junior year.
我们高三的时候差点就进州决赛了
Do you know, I think I'm really glad i didn't know you back then.
其实我真庆幸那时候不认识你
I'm not sure I could have handled Al Burns,
感觉无法驾驭那样的艾尔·彭斯
high school football star.
高中橄榄队球星
You had enough trouble with Al Burns,
你跟"前"橄榄球星艾尔·彭斯
former football star.
就已经搞不太定了
Yeah, because every girl in town still had the hots for you.
因为镇上的每个女孩都还在迷恋着你
Hopefully they still do.
希望现在还是如此吧
Want to know something funny?
想不想听个趣事儿
One of the first things I remember after my sisters murder,
在我姐姐被谋杀之后我第一个想起来的
a football.
是一个橄榄球
I can still remember their uniforms.
我还记得他们的队服
45, 48, 27, 33.
45号♥ 48号♥ 27号♥ 33号♥
Well, here we go.
到了
Well, what do you know, the dynamic duo.
看看是谁来了啊 动感二人组
How ya doing, Dan?
最近还好吧 丹
Good. Tell me I got to call you Lieutenant, huh?
挺好的 是不是得叫你队长啊
And Carrie Wells. Who would have thunk it, huh?
凯莉·威尔斯 想不到在这种情况下见面
Hey, Dan. Well, I wish our
你好 丹 真希望
reunion could be under better circumstances,
我们不是在这种情况下重聚
but come on and take a look.
不过你们还是过来看看吧
Name is Becky Hartley
死者是贝奇·哈特利
14, bus left her off four blocks from home
14岁 六点钟排球队训练后
after volleyball practice just after 6:00.
她在离她家四个街区的地方下车
And her folks called us when she didn't show.
她家人找不到她于是报♥警♥了
A couple of bikers found her the next day.
第二天 一些骑车的人发现了她
We don't have a full autopsy back yet,
我们还没有把尸体运回去做全面尸检
but it looks like he got her
但是看起来像是他
in the back of the head with a rock.
用一块石头袭击了她后脑
And then drowned her in the water.
然后把她按在水中溺毙
As a matter of a fact, yeah.
确实是这样
Any sign of sexual assault? No, none whatsoever.
有性侵犯的迹象吗 没有
Your suspect, Sam Rhodes, where is he?
嫌疑人山姆·罗兹 他在哪里
Well, we got him down at the station.
我们把他拘留在警♥察♥局了
He's been pretty cooperative.
他很合作
Hasn't asked for a lawyer or anything.
没要求找律师 也没问别的
Does he have an alibi?
他有不在场证明吗
Uh, yeah, he said he was Downstate on business.
有 他说他那时在南部出差
We're checking it out. I want to talk to him.
我们正在调查 我想和他谈谈
Uh, look, Carrie, uh, I don't have a problem
听着 凯莉 你们来这儿调查
with you guys coming up here digging around a little
你姐姐的案子我没有意见
in your sisters case, But, uh, we all know that past,
但是 我们都知道你以前的记录
that's led to some overly aggressive and, I think,
你经常用一些过激的
questionable investigative techniques.
审问方法
And I don't want to see those repeated in this investigation.
这次调查中 我不希望有类似情形
Wow, that is so impressive, Dan.
说得很溜嘛 丹
Did you practice that in the mirror?
你是不是对着镜子练习过啊
You know Carrie, you're not the only one here
凯莉 你可不是这儿唯一一个
with a long memory, all right?
记性好的人 对吧
Let's head back to the station, huh?
我们回警局吧
He always did have a thing for you.
他总是和你过不去
Talk about failing upward.
不就是越看我越不顺眼嘛
Play nice.
和气点
Hey, Dave, how are you?
戴伍 还好吧
Love what you've done with the place.
地方弄得不错啊
So, turns out Rhodes was actually on the force
罗兹其实在80年代早期时
for a couple years back in the early 80s.
为警队效力过几年
One of the uniforms remembered seeing him at the crime scene
谋杀的第二天 有名橄榄队球员记得
day after the murder and we grabbed him.
在犯罪现场见过他 所以我们逮捕了他
Is that him?
是他吗
Yeah.
没错
How you doing, Sam?
还好吗 山姆
You comfortable? I'm fine.
还舒服吗 我很好
Good.
那就好
You understand we're just holding you
你知道自己
on the outstanding warrant you got from Pennsylvania.
在宾夕法尼亚州仍有逮捕令在身吧
What was it? Uh, trespassing or something.
犯了什么罪 擅闯民宅之类的吗
That's what you said.
随你怎么说
Well, it's going to take us the whole time to clear that up.
那些事情自然会慢慢查清
So, uh, well, you know the drill. Right?
你也知道接下来的流程吧
You have anymore thoughts about Becky Hartley?
你对贝奇·哈特利还有什么印象
I told you I don't know anything about what happened to that girl.
我说过了 我不知道那女孩的事情
Yeah, yeah I guess you said that.
我猜到了你会这么说
But what you haven't said is
但你还没告诉我
what the hell you were doing at her crime scene.
你去犯罪现场干嘛呢
I heard it on the radio.
我在广播里听说了这件事
I was curious.
就去围观一下
Really? Where'd you say you were two days ago?
是嘛 你说自己两天前是在哪里呢
I told you, I had a couple of appointments
我在哥伦比亚郡有几个
installing security systems over in Columbia County.
安装安全系统的预约
Austerlitz. I have you the numbers.
在奥斯特利茨 我可以给你对方电♥话♥
Burns.
我是彭斯
How's it going up there, boss?
老大 你们在那边如何
Well, you know, they've redone the Erie Canal Museum,
去看了重新装潢完的伊利运河博物馆
it's really quite something.
还挺美轮美奂的
We've actually been working over here.
我们可是在这一直查案呢
Been all over our pal Rhodes's credit card and phone records.
查遍了罗兹的信♥用♥卡♥和电♥话♥记录
Tanya whipped up one of her algorithms,
坦娅设计了一个算法
threw it in the pot, success.
比对他的信息 结果找到了
Looks like we can place him at the location of
看来在过去八年里
at least two other unsolved teenage homicides
他至少跟另两起尚未解决的
in the past eight years.
少年凶杀案有关联
And we are working on some more.
我们还在继续调查中
Oh, and, uh, this might help;
还有这个可能会有帮助
we pushed a little on that warrant out of Pittsburgh,
我们细查了一下匹兹堡的逮捕令
yeah, they, uh, want him for trespassing
他因私闯另一处命案现场
near another crime scene.
而被发出逮捕令
This is a creepy guy, Al.
他是个怪叔叔 艾尔
Okay, keep digging. Thanks, guys.
好 继续查 谢了 伙计们
Nina, Roe, and Mike have been looking into Rhodes.
尼娜 罗伊和迈克正在调查罗兹
It's like this guy's been leaving bread crumbs
看来这家伙常年在
at homicide scenes for years.
凶案现场附近溜达
I don't know, guys. I need more to work with.
伙计们 你们还得给我更多线索
We'll get the full forensics in
下一步是法医鉴定
and we'll get some DNA back on her or something.
应该能检测出一些DNA
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表