剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Morgan's got to believe she's alone, or he'll be gone.
要留住摩根就得让他相信她是孤身一人
Anything yet, boss?
有消息了吗 老大
No. No contact, she hasn't seen him.
没有接触 她还没看见他
She's got him.
找到他了
She sees him.
她看到他了
Okay, all right, we got that, Al.
好的 我们知道了 艾尔
Where is he?
他在哪
Not sure.
不确定
Somewhere out in the middle there.
在中间某处
I lost her.
我看不到她了
I'm moving in.
我要进去了
Walter?
沃尔特
I'm sorry, I have to go now.
抱歉 我必须走了
It's a splendid view, isn't it?
这里的视野很棒 不是吗
I'll take your weapon.
给我你的武器
It's just a precaution.
以防万一
It's like my little prank just now;
刚刚那是我的小恶作剧
it's more habit than anything else.
痼疾难改
Dead man can't take chances, right?
死了就没机会玩了 是吧
Still nothing.
还是看不见
I got her. I got her.
看到她了
She's talking to someone.
她在和一个人说话
Is it Morgan?
是摩根吗
Who's she talking to?
她在和谁说话
I can't confirm.
我不能确定
I'm going closer.
我走近点
You did so well, Carrie. I'm proud of you.
你干得很好 凯莉 我为你骄傲
You were right.
你说得对
Minute they found Jensen's body, they came after me.
一发现詹森的尸体 他们就开始针对我
So...
所以
So you see now, right?
所以你明白了吧
It's impossible for you to stay with them.
你不可能融入他们
I'll go anywhere with you.
我愿意跟你去任何地方
I just, I want to get out of this city.
只求离开这座城市
Do you really mean it?
你是说真的吗
Yes.
是的
I planned it all.
我都计划好了
It'll be a new life, you'll see.
崭新的生活在等待着你
It-it will be a rich one.
崭新而充实的生活
That's odd.
怪了
There's no maintenance scheduled to the bridge today.
今天没通知说有桥梁维护啊
Oh, Carrie.
凯莉
You really know how to hurt a guy.
你真会伤男人的心
Walk.
走
I lost them.
我跟丢他们了
I don't have a visual.
什么都看不见
So what now, Walter?
现在想怎么样 沃尔特
Oh, I always had a contingency plan.
我总有应急方案
It involves you
计划中有你
and a stirring little suicide note,
和一封情真意切的遗书
if I may take any credit.
如果你不介意我代笔的话
And then what, you just disappear?
然后呢 你就消失
Shed this skin, take on another?
蜕去旧皮 化茧成蝶
Is that it?
是这样吗
Yes.
是的
How many lives can John Fox live?
约翰·福克斯有几条命
Well, we've done our homework, haven't we?
看来你做了功课了
What was so bad about being you
做自己是有多糟糕
that you had to take someone else's life?
让你不得不取他人而代之
You can't imagine.
你无从想象
And I hardly took it.
而我并未取而代之
Walter and I had a mutual agreement.
沃尔特和我的协议是相互的
A generous monthly stipend.
每月有一笔丰厚的薪金
Heck, he never wanted to be a lawyer, anyway.
他从来不想做什么律师
That was him at the warehouse that night, wasn't it?
那晚在仓库的人是他对吧
The real Walter Morgan.
真正的沃尔特·摩根
I invited him from Kansas City, yes.
我把他从堪萨斯城请来了 没错
It was a delightful reunion.
那是一次愉快的重逢
Walter took in a few shows.
沃尔特对我的演技深信不疑
He had a grand old time.
重温了旧日美好时光
Till you took his face off with a shotgun.
直到你一枪打掉了他的脸
Things change.
世事无常
I was hoping you'd change.
我一直希望你能有所改变
I really was, Carrie.
真的 凯莉
Lock up traffic.
封锁交通
Lock it up now.
马上封锁交通
We would have been so matched.
咱俩本该是天生一对
So suited for each other.
天造地设的一对啊
No, see, I did my time in your world.
不 你这种生活我已经尝试过了
Too bad we didn't meet back then;
可惜你那个时候没遇上我
you might have had a chance.
不然的话你也许还能有机会呢
I was a real mess.
我那时也是一团糟
Just like you.
就跟你一样
Okay, enough.
好了 够了
Get over there.
站过去
Move.
快点
Go.
过去
I want to know one thing.
我想知道一件事
Did you ever really know anything about Rachel's murder?
你到底知不知道瑞秋谋杀案的任何隐情
Anything at all?
哪怕一点都好
You'll never know.
你永远都不会知道答案了
Sorry.
抱歉
Good-bye, dear Carrie.
再见了 亲爱的凯莉
You tell me what happened to Rachel!
快点告诉我瑞秋的事
Tell me!
说啊
I can't hold you. You have to let go. No!
我抓不住你了 你得放手 不
You have to let go of him!
你必须放开他
He's right, you know.
他说的没错
Be seeing you, Carrie.
回头见了 凯莉
Thanks.
谢谢
Harbor North's been dragging the river.
海岸搜查队正在对那条河进行搜索
They haven't found Morgan, but they will.
还没找到摩根 不过早晚会的
I don't know, I just...
我不知道 我只是
I guess I'll feel better when we have a body.
可能只有找到尸体我才能安心吧
Yeah.
我明白
Hey. Speaking of dead bodies,
说到尸体
I think we got the story worked out finally.
我们终于把故事的来龙去脉搞清楚了
Um, you -- you go ahead.
你 你说吧
No, you go ahead.
不 你说
Nah, I think you should. I think you should go.
应该你说 应该你来说
We think it goes like this.
我们认为故事是这样的
Way back in Kansas,
多年前在堪萨斯州
John Fox was a very brilliant
约翰·福克斯是个很聪明
and very miserable young sociopath,
但又很痛苦的年轻反♥社♥会♥分子
when he came upon an equally unhappy young lawyer
某天他遇到了一个跟他同样郁郁寡欢的
named Walter Morgan.
一名叫做沃尔特·摩根的律师
Morgan and Fox were about the same height, similar build,
摩根和福克斯身高体型都差不多
which is why Fox must've decided
所以福克斯决定要利用他们之间的相似度
to use the resemblance to his advantage.
来达到自己的目的
Whatever deal he offered Morgan, we have bank records that show
不知他给摩根开出什么条件 银行记录
that he's been making payments to his Kansas account
显示他过去的二十五年间一直在给
for the past 25 years.
堪萨斯的账户汇钱
Couldn't have said it better.
总结得非常精彩
So Morgan --
这么说摩根
our Morgan -- was paying off Fox
我们所知的摩根 一直在给福克斯钱
as part of a long-running identity swap?
就为了长♥期♥地与他对换身份
All those years, he does whatever he wants
这些年来 他以假身份
under an assumed identity.
为所欲为
And then when he's ready to disappear,
当他准备消失的时候
he just murders Fox, aka Morgan.
他就杀掉福克斯 即真正的摩根
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表