剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Of a kind.
算有吧
Marston's waiting to show you around.
马斯顿正等着带你熟悉下环境呢
We're gonna go talk to Becky's friend, Katrina,
我们打算跟贝奇的朋友卡特里娜谈谈
see what their fight was about.
问问她们为什么事争吵
Boy, the two of you on the streets of Syracuse
你俩走在锡拉丘兹的街道上
must seem like old times.
肯定得有种穿越的感觉
Yeah, sort of.
是啊 有点吧
You okay?
你没事吧
You haven't said anything in almost an hour.
都快一个小时了 你一句话都没说
That's a record, I think.
新纪录啊
Yeah.
是吗
I don't know, it's, um...
我也不知道
more memories?
又想起一些事
New ones-- about Rachel, that day.
瑞秋遇害那天 新的画面
I can see the sky, I can see...
我能看见天空 我能看见
leaves, trees. It's almost like I'm... flying?
叶子 树 我就像在空中飞
So you've never seen this man?
你从没见过这个人吗
No, I'm sorry.
没有 对不起
I don't recognize him.
我不认识他
Mr. Sadler?
萨德勒先生
Sorry, no.
对不起 没见过
Do you think he's the one?
你认为他就是凶手吗
We don't know.
现在还不确定
You're Katrina, right?
你是卡特里娜吗
Have you ever seen this guy before?
你以前见过这人没有
No.
没有
You and Becky were good friends, right?
贝奇是你的好朋友 对吗
I heard you guys had a fight about something.
我听说你们吵架了
We'll be in in a minute.
你先进去 我们一会就来
You want to tell me what the fight was about?
能告诉我们为什么吵架吗
We were, like, super best friends,
我们曾经是最好的朋友
but then Becky just sort of changed.
但后来贝奇变了
Changed how?
怎么变了
She got all judgmental, about fashion and stuff,
她开始对时尚八卦什么的评头论足
which we both really liked.
我们倒是都喜欢这些话题
And she got into camping, gross things like that.
之后还迷上了露营之类的无聊事情
And she started saying things.
然后开始胡说八道
What kind of things?
说什么
Things at school.
学校里的事情
Nasty things.
恶心事
About me.
说我的谣言
About sex stuff.
胡扯我的性生活
Even though she was the one who was...
就算她是我最好的朋友...
This is a difficult time, Detective.
我们也不容易 还请警探体谅
Yeah. No, I understand.
是的 我理解
Um, couple more questions?
再问两个简单问题行吗
Katrina, do you know if Becky had a boyfriend?
卡特里娜 你知道贝奇有男朋友吗
Some older guy.
有 是个老头
I never knew his name. She was all proud of it.
不知道叫什么 她还挺引以为傲
Well, did you ever get a look at him?
那你见过他吗
Do you know what he looked like?
他长什么样
No.
没见过
Do you know when she started seeing him?
你知道他们什么时候开始交往的吗
Few months ago, maybe.
几个月以前吧
I'm not mad at her anymore.
我现在不生她气了
I just...
我只是
Thank you.
谢谢你
I appreciate it, okay?
帮了我们大忙了
Come on, honey.
走吧 宝贝
Yeah. Let me know what turns up.
有什么发现告诉我
That was Marston.
是马斯顿
Based on Katrina's story,
根据卡特里娜的说法
they're canvassing Becky's friends again,
他们去询问贝奇的朋友们了
see if we can find this guy she was seeing.
看看能不能查出她男朋友是谁
More memories?
又想起什么了
Well, yeah.
是啊
Because we're here.
因为我们来这里了嘛
Yeah.
是啊
I got a few memories of my own.
我也能回忆起来点旧事
We're home.
我们回家了
"Home."
"回家了"
Sounds nice.
听起来还不错
Really?
真的
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, well, we're just a couple of Gypsies, aren't we?
我们就像吉普赛人 四海为家
Maybe I'm getting tired of that.
也许我开始厌倦流浪了
Yeah, well, you did settle down for a while there
你也跟你女朋友在上东区
with your girlfriend on the Upper East side.
安家立业过一段时间啊
Till she kicked me out.
直到她把我扫地出门
You seem to be doing just fine.
感觉你也不痛不痒啊
Could you live here again?
你还能再在这生活吗
It would depend on why, I guess.
要看是为什么理由了
"On why"?
"理由"
For what?
有何好留下的呢
For a cheeseburger with bacon
为了培根芝士堡
and those flat greasy onion rings
还有你泡在陈年老番茄酱里
you dip in the stale ketchup.
那些扁扁的油腻的洋葱圈
And it's stale because it's been here
而它之所以不新鲜是因为
since we were here. All right, okay.
它从当年泡到现在 好了
I'm going to go to the bathroom.
我去一下洗手间
Why don't you order us a couple burgers.
你点些汉堡吧
Don't say a word.
别出声
Carrie?
凯莉
You see a woman come through here a minute ago-- red hair?
刚才有看到一个红发女人经过这里吗
Yeah. She took off with some guy in his car.
有 她和一个男人上车离开了
You know...
你要知道
if I get ahold of that gun, you're dead.
要是让我拿到那支枪 你就死定了
If she's got her phone on her, this should work.
如果她带着手♥机♥ 就能找到她
Great, I've got her GPS locked in.
很好 我已经用全球定位锁定了她
It looks like she's on Route 38,
她应该在38号♥公路上
couple miles south of the city, heading east.
在城市南面几英里 向东行驶
Looks like there's some kind of park.
好像有个公园
Addison Reserve.
阿狄森自然保护区
He's taking her to the woods where Rachel was killed.
他正带她去瑞秋被杀的那片树林
Route 38!
38号♥公路
Get out.
下车
Come on.
快点
Remember this place?
还记得这地方吗
That's where they found her.
他们就是在这里找到她的
Get on the ground.
跪在地上
Kneel down.
跪下
No.
不要
Kneel down.
跪下
You do it. No.
给我跪下 不要
You do it.
快跪下
You were just a little thing.
你当时那么小
Just so high.
才这么高
Do it.
快点
Kneel down.
跪下
They told me you couldn't remember.
他们告诉我 你记不起来了
Around the precinct, everybody was talking about it.
当时局里的人都议论纷纷
First, I thought it was a joke.
一开始 我以为是个玩笑
'Cause I told you to forget.
因为我说过叫你忘掉一切
Forget you ever saw me.
忘记你曾见过我
Then when you came in two weeks later for your follow-up,
两周后你再来警局做后续调查
I knew it was true.
我发现你真忘了
You didn't recognize me.
你没认出我来
You saw me three more times that first year.
头一年你陆续见过我三次
Nothing.
你什么都不记得
Nothing.
完全不记得
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表