剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
She was with an older guy, maybe her dad.
和一个老人在一起 也许是她父亲
They were standing outside of a bait shop,
他们站在一个渔具商店门口
something "'nebeck."
叫什么"贝克"
'Nebeck, 'nebeck, 'nebeck...
贝克 贝克 贝克
"Rhinebeck."
"莱茵贝克"
Rhinebeck Fish and Tackle.
莱茵贝克钓具店
Okay, let's see if she's got any family up there.
好吧 查查她在那里有没有亲戚
This may not mean anything,
这条也许没用
but my guy from the phone company is saying
我在电♥信♥公♥司♥的线人说
that someone else ran an unauthorized trace
就在我打去之前 有另外一个人在
on her account, just before I called.
未经授权地追踪她的账户
That's privileged info.
那可是加密信息
Who else has access to that stuff?
还有谁有这个权限
People that pay money for illegal information.
花钱买♥♥非法信息的人
Like someone at a private security firm.
比如在私人保安公♥司♥工作的人
They're coming after her.
他们在找她
We gotta get to her first.
我们得抢先一步
The Civic is Rosario's.
那部思域是罗莎里奥的
I'm guessing the Escalade is not.
我想凯雷德可不是她的
It's warm. They just got here.
引擎还是热的 他们刚到这里
Police! Don't move!
警♥察♥ 不许动
I'll deal with him. Go. Go.
我来搞定他 你快去
Are you okay?
你没事吧
There's a man out there. He tried to kill me.
外面有个男的 他想杀我
Was there just the one guy?
只有那一个男的是吗
Yes. All right, it's all right.
是的 没关系
We got him, we got him.
没事了 我们制♥服♥他了
Backup's on the way. You're all right.
后援就快来了 没事的
I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you everything today,
对不起 今天本想向你坦白一切
but I saw that guy watching us, and I just, I panicked.
但我看到那个男的盯着我们 我就慌了
It's okay.
没关系
Is that, is that the guy who killed Marshall?
是他杀了马歇尔吗
I-I don't know.
我不知道
He, uh...
他...
Marshall called me.
马歇尔给我打电♥话♥
He was desperate.
他几近绝望
He said he just wanted me to take Bianca for one night.
他说想让我帮他照顾比安卡一晚
So he could work out some problem he had with these guys from the old days.
好让他和以前的伙计做个了断
So, I got home with the baby,
我带着宝宝回家
and realized I forgot her diaper bag,
然后意识到我忘拿尿片袋了
so I went back.
就回去了一趟
I left Bianca with my neighbor.
我把比安卡留在邻居家
When I got there, these two men showed up.
等我到他家 有两个男人出现了
Marshall freaked out.
马歇尔当时惊慌失措
He told me to hide in his bedroom.
他叫我藏在他的卧室
Okay, then what happened?
好的 然后发生了什么
They started fighting.
他们开始争执
They-they wanted them--
他们想要
they wanted him to help them with guns or something.
他们要他帮忙走私枪♥支♥什么的
And he said no.
他拒绝了
And they started yelling and...
然后他们开始大吵大闹...
I don't remember.
我记不清了
Listen, I need you to sit down.
听着 我要你坐下来
Sit down. Okay.
坐下吧 好
All right. I'll listen to you.
好的 我们慢慢说
You know how you said I was different from other cops?
还记得你说我和其他警♥察♥不同吗
Sure. Okay, I am.
当然 我确实不同
I remember things.
我记忆力很强
Like... everything.
能记住所有事
Everything?
所有事
Yeah. For real?
是的 真的吗
For real.
是真的
I know, I know it sounds crazy, but here's the thing.
我知道听起来不可思议 但现在的情况是
I think, I think most people can remember more than they know.
我认为多数人的记忆力比他们以为的要强
You just can't access it the way I can, you know?
只是没法像我一样唤回记忆
And I think if you just relax,
我想 要是你放松
just breathe and relax and let me help you,
深呼吸 冷静下来 让我帮助你
what you saw that night, I think the memories will be there.
当晚你所见的记忆或许就能被唤起
You just want me to-to relax?
我放松就行了吗
Yeah.
是的
I'll walk you through it.
我会引导你
We can-- I don't know-- remember together.
我们可以 怎么说呢 一起回忆
But you-you weren't in Marshall's apartment.
但你当时不在马歇尔的公♥寓♥
No, I was.
我去过
I just, I wasn't there when you were.
与你不同时罢了
Okay.
好吧
Do I close my eyes or something?
我需要闭眼之类的吗
I've never really done this before, but...
我也没有真正尝试过 但...
Sure, why not? Close your eyes.
闭吧 为什么不呢 闭上眼睛
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好的
Just... We're in the bedroom.
我们在卧室里
Okay? There's a bed,
里面有张床
there's two nightstands, diaper pail in the corner.
有两个床头柜 尿布桶在一角
You really do remember.
你果真记得
Oh, yeah.
是啊
You said you were hiding somewhere.
你说你藏在某处
Yeah, I was, um,
是的 我当时
I was crouched down by the bed.
挨着床俯身蜷缩着
Which side?
床的哪一边
The right side.
右边
Which means you could see the door.
这说明你可以看清卧室门
Was it open?
门当时是开着的吗
Yeah, it was, it was open a little.
是的 开了一小个缝
Okay, Marshall was fighting with some men?
马歇尔和几个男人争执
What did you hear them say?
你听见他们说了些什么吗
There were two of them.
有两个人
They were...
他们
they were arguing about...
在争吵...
Look, even if I wanted to,
就算我愿意
I couldn't help you guys.
也没法帮你们
I got suspended at work.
我被停职了
Liar, you got kicked off so you couldn't help me.
骗子 你不想帮我们所以故意被炒
You forget what I done for you?
你忘了我以前是怎么对你的吗
Where's your baby girl, bro?
你的宝贝女儿在哪 伙计
Maybe she'd like to come home with me
在你想明白之前
till you come to your senses!
她或许可以跟我回家
She's not here.
她不在这
She's with someone.
她和别人在一起
Who? Who?
谁 是谁
Uh, a social worker.
一个社工
You tell them about me?
你向他们告发我了吗
I can't get in trouble again.
我不能再惹麻烦
Bianca doesn't have anyone else but me.
比安卡只剩我一个亲人了
I can't do this.
我做不到
I don't want to remember this.
我不想回忆起来
You can do this.
你能做到的
I know it's scary.
我知道这很吓人
I know.
我知道
But it's just the past,
但这一切都已经过去了
and it can't hurt you, I promise.
它不会再伤害到你了 我向你保证
You have to trust me.
你要相信我
Please?
好吗
All right, let's go back for a second.
好吧 往回倒一点
Now, you said the door was open.
你说过当时门是开着的
What do you see?
你看到什么了
Nothing.
什么也没看见
I want you to look harder.
你再仔细看看
Okay?
好吗
You can do this.
你能做到的
Do you see the kitchen table?
能看到厨房♥的桌子吗
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表