剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
I'll get Nina on the dinner guests, see if they can help.
我让尼娜查下晚宴名单 看能否帮上忙
The roommate is six-four.
她的室友身高一米九
Well, there you go.
这就对了嘛
Drunk big guy with a crush.
坠入爱河的大个子喝个烂醉
That's a country song with a bad ending.
就像一首悲剧收场的乡村歌♥曲
Drives a blue Blazer.
开着蓝色的开拓者车
I'll get Roe to put out a finest message.
我让罗伊去发布通告
Wait a second. Did you say blue Blazer?
等一下 你刚刚说蓝色开拓者
Don't bother.
不用麻烦了
He's around the corner.
他就在拐角
Kevin McMillan!
凯文·麦克米伦
I'll 1085 a slim jim. No, no, no.
我打电♥话♥找个撬棍 不 不用
There's no need for that.
没必要
There you go.
搞定
You Kevin McMillan?
你是凯文·麦克米伦吗
Yeah. Come on.
是的 出来
Did you kill Mary Hansen?
是你杀了玛丽·汉森吗
Mary?
玛丽
Did you kill her?
是你杀了她吗
Mary's dead?
玛丽死了
Did you kill her?
是你杀了她吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know...
我不知道
If you can't afford a lawyer,
如果你没钱请律师
one will be provided for you, without cost you.
我们可以帮你请一个 不用你花钱
Do you understand these rights as I've explained?
我刚才陈述的那些权利你都听懂了吧
I would never hurt Mary.
我绝不会伤害玛丽
Just answer the question.
只需回答问题
Do you understand these rights
我刚才陈述的那些权利
as I've explained them? Yeah.
你都听懂了吗 是的
What happened to your hand?
你的手怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
Tell us about last night.
说一下昨晚的事
I was... I was with my friend,
我和朋友在一起
Joe... uh, Joe... Joe Williams.
乔·威廉姆斯
And we... we went barhopping.
然后我们去酒吧流连
I had some shots at Lucif's,
我在路西弗酒吧喝了几杯
and they hit me pretty hard and...
就醉得很厉害了
and then Joe... Joe took my keys.
然后乔 他拿了我的钥匙
That's... that's all I remember.
我就记得这些
So Joe drives you home, parks the car.
所以是乔把你载回家 停好了车
You remember getting out of the car?
你有从车里出来过的印象吗
No.
没有
What happened to her?
她出什么事了
We don't know.
我们不知道
But you're sure she's dead? Yeah, we're sure.
但你们确定她死了吗 是的
Roommate's sticking to his story.
室友仍坚持他的说法
He blacked out. We woke him up.
他醉得失去意识 后被我们叫醒
No idea what happened in between.
完全不记得在此之间发生的事
I took some blood off his hand,
我提取了他手上的血渍
and it looks like it's not Mary's.
似乎不是玛丽的
He could have cut it breaking that back window.
他可能是在打破后窗时割伤的
I ran him through the system.
我查了下系统
I pulled his sheriff's department application.
调出了他在治安处的申请表
No record.
没有不良记录
He's been a bailiff for three years.
他做了三年法警
Before that, security at Macy's
在此之前 做过梅西百货的保安
and assistant manager at White Castle.
和快餐连锁店的助理经理
Uh, how far back do you want to go?
你还想怎么查
I think slider cook is far enough.
查到这么多已经足够了
Run a blood tox so we can find out how drunk
做个血液化验 看看他昨晚
he really was last night.
喝得到底有多醉
He gave me a list
他给我列了张
of Mary's friends, some of their numbers,
玛丽朋友的清单 一些她朋友的号♥码
plus the cell for Joe,
还有乔的手♥机♥号♥
guy he was hanging out with last night.
就是昨晚和他一起出去玩的人
I'll start tracking these down.
我马上开始查
I also have her cell, so I'll cross-check the numbers.
她的手♥机♥也在我这 能对号♥码做交叉核对
And see if this Joe knows how McMillan cut his hand.
问问乔 麦克米伦是怎么割伤手的
Okay, I will do.
好的
C.S.U. got an opinion on what caused the blunt-force trauma?
取证科查出所用凶器是什么了吗
We're looking for a weapon.
还在找凶器
I got them checking dumpsters and drains
以防万一 我让他们检查了
in a ten-block radius, just in case.
方圆十个街区内的所有垃圾桶和下水道
Our perp comes through the back window,
罪犯在午夜
first-floor apartment, middle of the night.
从后窗进入底层公♥寓♥
Sex Crimes 101.
典型的性侵犯案
Yeah, but M.E. hasn't confirmed rape, Al.
但法医还没确认是强♥奸♥ 艾尔
So someone give me a motive.
那总得给我个动机吧
Ah, before you change gears there, boss--
在你改变想法之前 老板
that was my pal
刚和我朋友通完话
worked with Mary Hansen at Legal Aid.
他和玛丽·汉森都在法律援助所工作
Looks like one of her clients took a shine to her,
好像其中一名客户看上她了
asked her out a couple of times.
好几次都约她出去
She says she's not interested.
但她说没兴趣
Few days later, a guy shows up at her place
几天之后 这家伙就凌晨两点
at 2:00 in the morning to make his case. What happened?
出现在她家以表忠心 后来呢
Freaked Mary out.
把玛丽吓坏了
She asked her boss to reassign him to someone else.
她要求老板为他重新安排律师
What was she defending him for?
她为他辩护什么案子
Ah, thought you'd never ask.
还以为你不会问呢
Guy was charged with attempted sexual assault.
他被控企图性侵犯
Like those crescents.
旋风腿啊 真不错
Good spin.
转得漂亮
Yeah, it's to help you generate power.
这动作有助于发力
And you stay low.
而且你重心很低
That's smart. Thanks.
够聪明 谢了
Plus, you rack up points like that.
你在场上用这招很有效
'06, I saw Xenakis lose to Bashir.
06年时 我看到泽纳克斯输给了巴希尔
Gave it away on points.
净是白白送分数
Yeah, so you here for a session or what?
你来这是要打一场还是怎样
Not really.
倒也不是
Like to talk about Mary Hansen.
想和你谈谈玛丽·汉森
That lawyer chick?
那个律师小妞吗
Come on, you go to a girl's house nowadays,
拜托 到女孩家里作客
and it's a like a federal crime or something.
莫非还犯法吗
2:00 in the morning, Frank.
凌晨两点 弗兰克
Yeah, well, it's romantic in the movies.
这可是电影经典浪漫桥段
Except in the movies, it's Hugh Grant.
电影里是休·格兰特
And it's still a little creepy.
就算是他 也挺吓人的
She gave me mixed messages.
她给我的答复很模糊
I was making sure.
我不过是确认一下
How, by pounding on her door and cursing?
怎样确认 冲上门去破口大骂吗
I get emotional.
我有时很情绪化
Yeah, like when you got emotional with Annie Samit,
就像那回你情绪来了 把安妮·萨米特的
when you broke her jaw?
下巴打断一样吗
Hey, I never touched Mary Hansen.
我没动过玛丽·汉森一根汗毛
What's she saying?
她都说了些什么
She's not really saying much.
她也没法多说什么
She's dead.
她死了
What happened?
出什么事了
Someone knocked her head in last night.
她昨晚被害了
Someone who could generate power.
某个能"发力"的人
Well, it wasn't me, okay?
不是我 好吗
How you'd get your little raspberry up there, Frank?
你额头上伤是怎么来的 弗兰克
I got caught with a roundhouse yesterday afternoon.
昨天下午打拳弄伤的
Anybody can verify that?
有人能证明吗
About half the guys in this place.
这里一半的人都可以
Anyone not an employee of yours?
有不是你员工的吗
Look, I didn't kill her.
听着 我没有杀她
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表