剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
'Cause I got 786.
我查到的是786座
Spuyten Duyvil Railroad Bridge.
斯派特代夫尔铁路桥
Reopened in '92.
1992年重新开放
You... 787.
真是787座
You're right.
真厉害
I'm in complete shock.
我当时大吃一惊
And then I find out
后来我才知道
she's not even who I thought she was.
她跟本就不是我想象中的那个人
So you had no idea.
那么你并不知情
No! I had to find out from the Huffington Post.
是啊 我是从赫芬顿邮报上读到的
This has never happened to me before.
我从来没这么后知后觉
Um, Page Six. Again.
六号♥线 又打来了
Call back.
说我会打回去
So, when you dealt with her apartment, car...
你给她安排公♥寓♥ 汽车的时候
I had her driver's license.
她给了我她的驾照
I'm not the DMV.
我又不是车管所的
Of course. What about strangers?
当然 有没有见过陌生人呢
Anyone you didn't recognize?
有你不认识的可疑人士吗
Oh, my God.
天啊
There was this guy...
有个人
totally accosted Kelly at Hyperion--
在海波龙和卡丽搭讪
Trent's other club.
特伦特的另一家夜♥总♥会♥
She said he was some random stranger.
她说她不认识那个人
Had him tossed, but she was totally freaked out.
已经甩掉了 但她看上去神色慌张
Maybe the security camera picked up something.
监控录像或许会有些线索
No. With clientele like that,
没有 这样的客户在场
Trent doesn't allow it.
特伦特不让开监控
Too many privacy issues.
为了保护隐私
But paparazzi might have caught something.
但是狗仔队可能会拍到点有用的东西
Zeke...
齐克
This is the first record
这是我们找到的
we have of Kelly Latimer--
卡丽·拉提摩尔的第一份资料
the day she quit waitressing at the Full Moon diner.
她辞去满月餐厅侍应工作那天的照片
Ah! Hey, there's your boy Trent from the club.
这不是你那天在夜♥总♥会♥的老相识特伦特吗
She looks so innocent.
看上去好清♥纯♥啊
It's hard to believe it was only 11 months ago.
很难想象这只是11个月之前
Hey, maybe Trent met her at the diner.
也许特伦特就是在那个餐厅认识的她
You know, they get a big after-hours crowd.
你也知道那边生意很好
We get a resume on her?
餐厅有她的简历吗
Nah. The manager at the diner didn't have one.
那经理说没有
But he said she worked there about seven months.
但说她在那工作了七个月
I don't know before that.
再往前就不知道了
So, as far as we're concerned,
那么据我们掌握的情况
Kelly Latimer was 18 months old.
卡丽·拉提摩尔这个名字存在18个月了
Maybe if we figure out what happened to her 18 months ago.
也许能推断一下18个月之前发生了什么
I don't know. She could have had a lifetime before that to be...
不知道 她之前的生活可能充满
disappointed or terrified or...
失望 恐惧
whatever it was that drove her to become Kelly
或者其他能够逼迫她改名换姓的事
You know, even if you throw your past away...
一个人即使决定抛弃自己的过去
there's always something you hold on to.
总会有些东西是割舍不了的
Let's take another look at Kelly's apartment.
咱们再去卡丽的公♥寓♥看看
They broke into Kelly's apartment.
一帮人闯进卡丽的公♥寓♥
They stole everything.
把所有东西都偷走了
Paparazzi, man.
这些狗仔队啊 老兄
Probably auctioning it all off on eBay.
估计是拿到网店卖♥♥去了
All right, we're just gonna look around, okay?
好 我们随便看看好吗
All right, so what, exactly, are you expecting to find here?
你觉得还能找到点什么吗
I don't know.
不知道
I'll let you know when I find it.
找到线索我就告诉你
What is it?
怎么了
Wait a sec.
等等
She has a snow globe.
她有个雪景球
It says "Mountain State."
上面写着"山峦州"[美国西弗吉尼亚别名]
Kelly's real name is Leanne Farley.
卡丽的真名是琳恩·法利
She's from Huntington, West Virginia,
来自西维吉尼亚州亨廷顿市
went missing 18 months ago.
18个月之前失踪
Her husband Joe Farley
他的丈夫乔·法利
filed a missing persons report with the local police.
向当地警局报案留了档
Husband?! Not a loving one.
丈夫 可不是个好老公
Guy was arrested twice for beating her up.
因为家庭暴♥力♥两次被捕
One of those times, she ended up in the hospital.
有一次她被打得进了医院
She never pressed charges.
可她从未报过案
My guess is she was too scared.
我猜她是吓坏了
You got a mug shot of this guy?
有这人的入案档案照片吗
Mike got this from laurel Harrison's photographer.
迈克从劳瑞尔的摄影师那里拿到了这个
The guy who was stalking her.
就是这个人在跟踪她
Same guy.
同一个人
It's the husband.
是她丈夫
Police!
警♥察♥
Get your hands up!
举起手来
Get 'em up!
让她们起来
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
For what?
什么罪名
Well, possession, for one.
第一条 私藏♥毒♥品
From the looks of it, solicitation.
看来还牵涉嫖♥娼♥
Your boss misses you, Joe.
你老板很想你啊 乔
All of a sudden, you tell him you need a vacation.
无缘无故你告诉他想休假
Two weeks turn into three...
两周变三周
A little sightseeing in the Big Apple,
来纽约旅旅游
murder your estranged wife-- brilliant!
顺便杀了与自己不和的妻子 真是能干
Put it all, hotel room included,
所有花费 包括酒店额外服务
on your credit card.
全都刷信♥用♥卡♥
Even more brilliant.
不是一般的能干
How'd you find her?
你怎么找到她的
I didn't kill her, okay?
我没杀她 好吗
Just answer the question.
回答我的问题
Neighbor saw her picture in some celebrity magazine...
邻居在某本名流杂♥志♥上看到她的照片
with the name Kelly Latimer.
署名是卡丽·拉提摩尔
Latimer's the name of her first dog.
拉提摩尔是她养的第一条狗的名字
Hey, so what?
然后呢
You Googled her, found out she's at Hyperion Thursday night--
你人肉了她 发现她周四晚上会去海波龙
She wiped out my bank account, okay?
她掏空了我的银行账户 知道吗
15 grand! Then took off.
卷走一万五之后跑路了
Yeah, I'd be pissed, too.
换作是我也会发怒
So what happened? You confronted her,
接着呢 你找她当面对质
and when she wouldn't give you your money back...
当她不肯把钱还给你的时候
She gave me the money.
她把钱还我了
Look, I didn't even know she was dead until you guys showed up.
直到你们出现我才知道她死了
You want to know where I've been?
你们想知道我去了哪里
Go ask the bartender at the hotel.
问问酒店酒保就知道了
I been there every night.
我每晚都在那里
Hotel like that-- a soda costs, what,
那种酒店 一杯汽水要多少钱
like, ten bucks?
十美元吗
I mean, you tear through 15 grand pretty fast.
一万五可不够你花的
So who's paying the bill, Joe?
乔 是谁在帮你买♥♥单
You blackmailing your wife?
你在勒索你妻子吗
What? No.
什么 没有
Look, Jethro, we got you on possession, solicitation--
乔斯罗 我们抓到你藏♥毒♥和嫖♥妓♥
you're screwed.
你完蛋了
So if you tell us what really went on...
但如果你告诉我们到底发生了什么
we might soften the hit.
我们或许会减轻指控
Or not. And we add your wife's murder to the list.
否则 还要加上谋杀你妻子的嫌疑
You got a motive.
你有动机
You're an angry spouse with a record...
还是个有家暴史的丈夫
She gave me $150,000, okay?
她给了我十五万 行了吧
Plus she promised ten a month.
她还保证每个月给我一万
That's a lot of interest on 15 grand.
就拿了你一万五 这利息还真高
Why would I kill her and ruin that?
我怎么会杀了她来毁掉这一切呢
The Latimers don't exist, so where'd she get all that cash?
拉提摩尔家族不存在 那她哪来这么多钱
One of her fancy friends?
她的某个大款朋友吗
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表