剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
who is now Kelly's boyfriend.
而这人恰巧是阿什莉的前男友
Maybe that's the guy she was fighting with.
或许和卡丽打斗的就是他
His name's Dean Mark Claman.
他叫迪安·马克·克拉曼
The writer?
那个作家吗
I read his memoir, it's amazing.
我读过他的传记 很精彩
About how he escaped from a Thai prison
书里讲他如何从泰国监狱里逃出来
where they had him on false drug charges.
在那里如何被诬陷贩毒
Maybe they weren't false.
也许这些并非诬陷
Maybe he's still dealing.
也许他仍在做毒品交易
Kelly paid her rent in cash. She could have gotten involved.
卡丽用现金付房♥租 她可能参与其中
Some of these Web sites think this whole thing's a publicity stunt.
一些网站认为整个事件就是在作秀
I wonder.
我很好奇
What, whether she did it for publicity?
好奇什么 她是否作秀吗
Please, that whole world is about publicity.
拜托 那整个世界就是为作秀而存在的
This is a rich girl, a very rich girl,
她是个富裕的女人 非常富裕
and she's living in a studio apartment
但却住在皇后区一间
the size of a closet in Queens.
和壁橱差不多大的公♥寓♥里
All those magazine pictures, there's not one in that apartment.
杂♥志♥上的照片 那房♥子里一张都没有
Only these--
只有这些
pictures of her alone in a photo booth.
照相亭里照的单人一寸照片
We have a complaint report from the 4th Precinct in Manhattan.
有一则来自曼哈顿四区的投诉报告
Kelly Latimer was robbed
说两周前卡丽·拉提摩尔
outside a club two weeks ago.
在一家俱乐部外遭遇抢劫
Had some fancy necklace stolen.
被抢走一条价值不菲的项链
Rough couple of weeks.
她这两周可真坎坷
Or not.
不一定
Still don't have a body.
还没找到尸体
For all we know, she could be holed up
以现在掌握的情况来讲 她有可能
in a five-star resort somewhere.
正躲在某个五星级度假胜地呢
Mike, what do we have on the PR firm?
迈克 公♥关♥公♥司♥那里有什么线索
They handle a lot of these people.
他们旗下有许多这样的人
Laurel Harrison, the president and CEO,
董事长兼首席执行官劳瑞尔·哈里森
named TrendSpotter of the Year by Stylemonger magazine.
是时尚潮流杂♥志♥选出的"年度流行观察者"
Okay, till Kelly calls in from Cabo,
除非有卡丽度假的确切消息
we treat this like a homicide.
否则就当谋杀案来处理
Mike, you and Roe check out Harrison PR.
迈克 你和罗伊去哈里森公♥关♥公♥司♥
Carrie and I'll take the boyfriend.
凯莉和我去找她男友
You're okay about what happened this morning?
今天早上的事 你还好吧
Yeah. I...
没事 我
Yeah, I guess I didn't realize how much I've missed her.
我只是一直没意识到我有多想她
I climbed into the broken backseat...
我爬进残破的车后座...
If it helps, I could go back with you sometime.
要能帮上忙 我可以改天再和你一起去
How would Elaine feel about that?
伊莱恩会怎么想
She'd be fine, given the circumstances.
这种情况 她不会介意的
...and whispered feet.
...和轻微的脚步声
The taxi made its way off the Triborough Bridge
出租车驶离三区大桥
onto quiet streets blanketed in snow.
安静的街道上铺满了积雪
They wouldn't stay white for long,
白雪终将消融
but on that Christmas Sunday,
在这个恰逢圣诞的周日
I realized I was finally home.
我意识到我终于回家了
Mr. Claman?
克拉曼先生
Dean?
迪安
Just a second.
等一下
Mr. Claman.
克拉曼先生
Mr. Claman.
克拉曼先生
Talk to you for a second?
能借一步说话吗
You think I did something to her?
你们觉得是我做的吗
The timing's kind of suspect, no?
作案时间上有点可疑 不是吗
You fight with your girlfriend the same night she goes missing.
你们俩发生争执的当晚 她就失踪了
Why would I hurt Kelly?
我为什么要伤害卡丽
I don't know, maybe it's a good subject for your next book.
不知道 或许能成为你下一本书的主题
I mean, this one's about a drug arrest.
这次这本是讲毒品逮捕案的
You should read it.
你该好好读读
That was in Thailand,
这事发生在泰国
and they were totally trumped-up charges.
而且指控完全是捏造的
Anywhere you think she could have gone?
你觉得她可能会去哪里
Family, friends?
有没有家人 朋友之类的
Friends-- I don't thinks she has any friends,
我觉得她没什么朋友
besides the groupies.
除了追星族
And definitely not her family.
她也肯定不会回家
They cut her off without a dime
她曾提过 直到25岁
until she was 25, she said.
他们都没给过她一毛钱
What happened after the breakup?
吵架之后又发生了什么
Nothing. I left and went to a friend's.
没了 我离开后去了朋友家
Ashley Phillips.
阿什莉·菲利普斯
Your ex?
你的前女友
I just wanted to talk to someone.
我只是想找人聊聊而已
Look, it's been what, 12 hours?
这才多久 才12个小时吧
She's going to show up.
她会出现的
How'd you get that scratch on your chin?
你下巴的伤口是怎么来的
A cut from shaving.
刮胡子时弄伤的
I overslept this morning, and I was rushing to get here.
我今早睡过了 又急着赶到这里
Like I said, I can't deal with the drama.
就像我说的 我不擅长作秀
Laurel will just be a second.
劳瑞尔马上就来
Harrison Publicity.
哈里森公♥关♥公♥司♥
Some bottle of water? No. We're good. Thanks.
要喝水吗 不了 谢谢
Just got the records from Kelly's cell phone.
从卡丽的手♥机♥上查到了通话记录
The last call was at 2:15 am
最后通话是凌晨2点15分
to Harrison PR.
打给哈里森公♥关♥公♥司♥的
Boyfriend's alibi is that he was with Ashley Phillips.
男友说当时他和阿什莉·菲利普斯在一起
We're trying to confirm now. I'll let you know.
我们现在去核实 随后通知你
All right.
好的
Check it out-- Twitter.
看看这个 微博上的
No more "Ding-dong, the bitch is dead."
不再是"叮咚 那个婊♥子♥死了"
Now it's all, "We pray for Kelly's safe return."
而是"为卡丽的平安归来祈祷"
You still think this is a PR stunt.
你还觉得是炒作吗
Working, isn't it?
很有效 不是吗
She'll see you now.
你们可以见她了
Kelly's last call was to here
卡丽的最后一通电♥话♥是
at 2:15 this morning.
凌晨2点15打来这里的
We're all just praying she comes back safe and sound.
我们只祈求她能平平安安地回来
One minute.
稍等
Thank you, Vanessa.
谢谢 瓦内萨
Love you more.
我更爱你
So sorry.
非常抱歉
Trent Gorney, the promoter,
特伦特·盖尼 这家公♥司♥的资助者
he's opening his new lounge tonight,
今晚他的新酒吧开张
and I've guaranteed him celebrities and press.
我得为他安排出席的名人和媒体
But staying busy's probably good for me.
不过我还是忙碌着比较好
Keeps me from falling apart.
让我不至于崩溃
Why did Kelly Latimer call you last night?
为什么卡丽·拉提摩尔昨晚给你打电♥话♥
You know you were the last call she made.
你知道她最后通电♥话♥是打给你的
Oh, my God.
天呐
What'd you two talk about?
你们两个说了些什么
I was the one who took the call.
是我接的电♥话♥
At 2:15?
凌晨2点15分吗
It was an early evening.
这不算很晚吧
And I was at some stupid event.
我正出席个无聊的活动
Anyway...
反正
Zeke said she sounded upset.
齐克说她听起来很难过
I called her the minute I got home,
我一到家就给她回了电♥话♥
but it went straight to voice mail.
但转到语♥音♥信箱了
Do you know what she was upset about?
你知道她为什么难过吗
Have you seen the blogs? All these on-line attacks.
你看过那些帖子吗 网上的人身攻击
She takes them so personally.
她太当回事了
I tell her not to read them, but...
我叫她别去看 但是
Your client Ashley Phillips
你的客户阿什莉·菲利普斯
is responsible for some of that, isn't she?
对那些言论也负有一定责任 是吧
You ever hear her make any threats?
你听过她威胁她吗
All the time.
常有的事
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表