剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
No. No, I had a little breakthrough.
没关系 我有点突破了
Man in the woods.
林中的男人那场景
I thought I might talk to a sketch artist.
我琢磨着找素描师谈谈呢
Gonna use someone from the department,
你可以找局里的人
Mangano's the best we got.
曼加诺是我们这里最棒的
But you got to know, it's gonna get around.
但你要知道 这样事情会传开的
I can handle it.
我应付得了
Once again I'm doing the NYPD's job for them.
我又一次为纽约警局善了后
Oh, well, we'll send you a thank-you note.
我们会寄感谢函给你的
You okay, dear?
你还好吗 亲爱的
I've informed my client
我已告知我的委托人
she's under no obligation to talk with you.
她没有义务一定要和你们谈话
Then this meeting is entirely a courtesy
这次会面完全是出于好意
we're extending to our friends in law enforcement.
为执法部门的朋友们提供些帮助
Ms. Ortiz will say as much or as little as she likes.
奥提兹小姐想说多少就说多少
You're up.
你可以问了
Maria?
玛丽亚
I'm Carrie Wells.
我叫凯莉·威尔斯
This is Detective Saunders.
这位是桑德斯警探
What happened last night?
昨晚发生了什么
I went to the room around 7:00.
我七点左右去了他房♥间
This was to do turn-down service?
是去收拾房♥间吗
I knocked.
我敲过门
There was no tag on the door, no answer,
门口没挂标牌 也没人应答
so I went in to do my work.
我就进去干活了
He came out of the bathroom.
他从浴室里走出来
He had on his robe. It was open.
披着浴袍 而且是敞开的
I said I'm sorry, I didn't know he was there.
我连忙道歉 说自己不知道房♥里有人
And I went to leave.
然后就准备离开
He said, "Don't go."
他说"不要走"
I'm thinking he wants me to finish my work.
我以为他要我继续完成工作
So I go to the bed.
我就来到床边
He grabbed me.
他却抓住了我
We can stop, dear.
可以不用说的 亲爱的
I want to say.
我想说下去
He pulled at my shirt.
他用力扯我的衬衫
I tried to push him away, but he hit me here.
我想推开他 但他打了我这里
I ran.
我想逃
He grabbed me again and I hit him.
但他又抓住了我 我就拼了命地打他
He fell right away.
他就摔倒了
Maybe I should have stayed, or called the doctor.
也许我该留下的 或者打电♥话♥叫医生
I'm sorry he died.
他死了 我感到很抱歉
Yeah, I can see that you are.
我能看出你的歉意
Maria,
玛丽亚
had you ever met Mr. Langley before last night,
在昨晚之前你有没有见过兰利先生
or was that the...? Uhuh, no.
或者... 别再问了
We're done.
到此为止
I made the scope of this interview
此次谈话内容涉及的范围
very clear to the D.A.
我和地方检察官交代得很清楚
If you want to win on self-defense,
如果你要以正当防卫为由打赢这场官司
you better hope she can repeat that performance.
就祈祷她的表现能始终如一吧
Look, Detective... Wells, was it?
你听好 威尔斯警探 是吧
This woman was brutally assaulted.
这位女士当时受到野蛮的袭击
Showing stunning presence of mind,
但仍保持头脑冷静
she dared to resist her attacker,
她敢于向攻击者抵抗
which may be the only reason you didn't find her on that floor.
所以躺在那地板上的才不是她
Pace yourself, counselor.
悠着点 律师
You want to save something for closing arguments.
你可以留着这些话作结案陈词
I've enjoyed your company. Have a nice day.
很高兴有你陪伴 祝你愉快
Hell of a strategy. Your client confessing to murder?
这招够毒的 让委托人认罪是吗
What kind of strategy's that?
这能叫什么策略啊
A good one, if the jury buys self-defense.
会很有效 只要陪审团认定是正当防卫
Yeah, unless they don't.
但他们也有可能不信
That was Nina.
刚才是尼娜打来的
Turns out Ortiz and her boyfriend were fired
查到三年前奥提兹和她男友曾被
from the Pearson Hotel three years ago. Why?
皮尔森酒店解雇 事出何因
Allegedly stealing a laptop from a guest room.
据说是他们偷了客房♥的笔记本电脑
Hmm, maybe Langley did interrupt a robbery.
可能还真是兰利妨碍他们行窃了
Either way,
总之
Gilroy's getting us a search warrant for Ortiz's place.
吉尔罗伊在申请奥提兹住处的搜查令
You know, I'm guessing that's your computer.
我猜这是你的电脑
Handsome boy.
好可爱的男孩
Uh... muchacho hermoso.
是个美少年[西班牙语]
Carrie, um, as far as I can tell there is nothing here
凯莉 目前为止这里并无线索显示
we can connect Ortiz to Langley.
奥提兹和兰利有关联
There's no photos, letters,
这里没有照片 信件
or fancy lingerie hanging in the back of the closet.
衣柜里也没有特别高档的衣物
And there's no high-tech to speak of.
更没什么特别高端的东西
There's computers, cell phones and iPods.
只有电脑 手♥机♥ iPod
If she is stealing, she must be fencing the stuff.
如果她真的行窃 赃物也应该都变卖♥♥了
And spending the money on what?
那她把钱用到哪里去了
Well, not home improvement.
显然没用在装潢住房♥上
I don't know-- you go to a hotel, right?
我真不懂 你就算只是酒店住客
You take something--
都会带走些东西
a bar of soap, an ashtray, something.
肥皂啊 烟灰缸啊什么的
You work at one-- I mean, not even a towel.
她在那里工作 甚至都没带条毛巾回来
Maybe it happened like she said.
也许她说的是实话
You know, there's like three families living in this house.
这房♥子里是住了三家人吧
Hey, Al.
艾尔
All right, I'm on my way.
好的 我这就来
Langley's work-- the drug company.
我去兰利工作的地方 那家医药公♥司♥
We're all in a state of shock. I think you can understand.
这事真是晴天霹雳 相信你们能理解
Brett was with Bingham for over ten years.
布雷特在宾汉姆工作了十余年
Here we go.
就是这里
We haven't touched anything, as you requested.
我们遵照你们的要求 什么都没碰
Of course, certain documents are confidential.
当然了 这里有部分机密文件
Of course.
明白
So this woman-- Maria Ortiz--
这名女士 玛丽亚·奥提兹
you don't recognize her?
你认识她吗
Uh, no. I mean, yes, I've seen her on the news.
不认识 新闻里见过她
But when you say "recognize..."
但要说认识的话...
We assume Mr. Langley
兰利先生
was involved in a great deal of litigation on behalf of your company.
为你公♥司♥代理过多起诉讼案件
Maybe as a plaintiff,
也许她是某案中的原告
a witness, relative?
证人 或者相关人员
I can check for you, but I don't understand.
我可以帮你们查查 但我不明白
Are you doubting her story?
你们是在怀疑她的证词吗
Should we be?
我们该怀疑她吗
I don't know.
我不清楚
Just, when something like this happens,
只是 每当这种事情发生
we all have questions.
大家都会疑问重重
Anyone have any answers?
有没有谁了解实情
No, not really.
没有 不见得会有
Not really?
不见得
Well, it's just...
这事情会
It makes you think-- did you miss something?
让你思考 是不是忽略了什么细节
I remember several years ago--
我记得几年前
and I'm sure this is completely unrelated--
当然了 这事与此案毫无关联
but there were some complaints to the personnel department.
人事部收到过一些投诉
Several of the support staff felt that he was,
几名律师辅助人员觉得他有点
I don't know, a little inappropriate.
怎么说呢 行为不检
We talked to him. That was it.
我们找他谈过 事情就到此为止了
Could we see those complaints?
能看下那几封投诉信吗
Absolutely.
当然
I'll need a court order.
但得有法♥院♥指令才行
Privacy concerns.
事关隐私嘛
Excuse me. What are those?
不好意思 那些是什么
Oh, uh, the legal department has a softball team.
法律部有自己的垒球队
Brett helped to organize it.
布雷特负责帮忙管理
He got gym bags for everybody and then some.
他为每名队员配备了运动包和其他物品
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表