剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
you really want to be talking to me.
你不该和我讨论这事
I thought he would be nervous. I don't really think I should...
我以为他会很紧张 真不觉得我该
Can we talk about the radar?
我们能谈雷达图吗
Then he got really into it.
然后他就完全陷入其中
This is too much information.
你说太多了
He kept, like, harmonizing and...
他唱着和声
What, did you... I'm sorry.
什么 抱歉
Wait a second.
等等
What are we talking about here?
我们在说什么事
Karaoke.
K歌♥啊
A bunch of us went out last night to a club.
昨晚我们几个去泡吧了
And Roe and I did a, uh, pretty awesome
而我和罗伊合唱了一曲非常棒的
"Don't Go Breaking My Heart."
《别伤我心》
Anyway, I thought he might have mentioned...
总之 我还以为他会提起
He didn't. Nope, nothing.
他没提 一点都没说
Can we just focus back on the radar?
不如把注意力转回到雷达上吧
Yep, here we go.
好 开始吧
There are eight flights without transponders.
这里有八架飞机没装备应答机
But the thing is,
不过好在
you have to file a flight plan
所有飞机都要向联邦航♥空♥局
through the FAA, so I should be able
提交飞行计划 所以我应该能在
to identify all these for you in the next couple of hours.
几个小时之内识别出所有的飞机
Thank you. You should come singing.
谢谢 你应该来唱歌♥的
No.
不了
Never going to happen. You're a soprano?
绝不可能的事 你是个女高音吗
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
Got it. All right.
知道了 好
There's no airports
所有机场都没有
with any missing workers or security breaches.
报告失踪工作人员或是安保问题
It's probably not a stowaway.
估计死者不是偷渡者
Figured as much.
我想也是
Webster makes this a murder.
韦伯斯特将这案定为了谋杀
What's up?
怎么了
Got a call from the 116.
刚接到116区的电♥话♥
Spence was over there.
斯彭斯在那里
My son, Spence?
我儿子斯彭斯吗
What's he doing there?
他在那里干什么
What'd he do?
他做了什么
He and some buddies dined and ditched
他和几个同伴在斯蒂尔曼的一个餐馆
at a place over on Stillman.
吃了霸王餐
That punk.
这个畜生
I'm going to ground him for life-- again.
我又得把他终身禁足了
Wait, I don't get it-- he-he calls you?
等等 我不明白 是他打给你的
Would you have called your dad in that situation?
在那种情况下 你会打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥吗
Owner agreed to drop charges in exchange for a new paint job.
老板同意以重漆餐馆为条件撤销指控
Nothing goes on Spence's record.
斯彭斯的档案上不会有记录
Yeah, thanks.
谢了
It's like he's trying to stick it to me or something.
我总觉得他是故意和我较劲
I... Hey. Got it.
我 找到了
Positive I.D. on our victim's prints.
通过指纹确认了死者的身份
Jason Kubiak, 35, apartment over on Hillside.
杰森·库比亚克 35岁 住在山坡镇
He's a bank manager out at Cold Spring Harbor.
还是冷泉港的银行经理
Bank manager? Yeah.
银行经理 是的
That's what I was thinking.
和我想一起去了
But local police report no alarms or unusual activity.
但当地警♥察♥没接到任何报♥警♥或是异常报告
They drove by-- place was locked up.
他们驾车去看 银行锁门了
Bank manager can turn off alarms.
银行经理可以关掉警报
Better double-check.
最好再去查一下
Family?
家庭情况呢
He has a wife, Amanda, died three years ago.
老婆叫阿曼达 三年前去世了
Not finding another next of kin.
没发现其他的近亲
Run his credit cards, his cell phone.
查查他的信♥用♥卡♥和手♥机♥
Let's try to track his movements yesterday.
看看他昨晚都干了什么
I'll get out to his apartment.
我去他的公♥寓♥看看
Is this Jason Kubiak's apartment?
这里是杰森·库比亚克的住处吗
Yeah.
是的
I- I'm sorry. Who are you?
抱歉 你们是谁
NYPD.
纽约警♥察♥局
And you are?
你是谁
Sarah Green.
莎拉·格林
I'm Jason's girlfriend.
我是杰森的女朋友
Did you mind if we come in for a second, talk to you?
能进屋谈谈吗
Is it Jason?
杰森出事了吗
When was the last time you saw him?
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
Yesterday morning, when he left for work.
昨天早上 他出门去上班
Last night was our three-month anniversary.
昨晚是我们交往三个月纪念日
I wanted to celebrate.
我本想庆祝一番
You had plans?
有什么计划
Dinner.
晚餐
He was going to text me the name of the restaurant.
他本该发短♥信♥告诉我餐厅的名字
I never heard from him.
但突然就杳无音讯了
You weren't worried?
你不担心吗
Things were moving so fast between us,
我俩进展太快
I... I was afraid he'd been scared off.
我怕他临阵退缩了
My God. I can't believe this is happening.
天呐 真不敢相信会发生这种事
How did you, uh... how did you guys meet?
你们是怎么认识的
Online.
通过网络
This survivors blog.
幸存者博客
Jason wrote such beautiful words about his wife.
杰森写了很多关于她妻子的美文
I lost someone, too, about five years ago.
大概五年前 我也痛失爱人
It's kind of everything to find someone
是一种愿付出一切
who understands, you know?
只求知心人的感觉
Hey, I ran Jason's credit cards.
我查了杰森的信♥用♥卡♥
There's a $150 charge last night at a restaurant, Chez Antoine.
昨晚在安托万餐厅消费了150美元
Fancy, fancy. I don't get it.
价格不菲 我不明白
According to Al, the girlfriend says they didn't go out.
据艾尔所说 他女朋友说他们没有去
So who's he dropping that kind of dough on?
那他跟谁去了
Oh! And the plot thickens.
线索越来越复杂了
Webster found red metallic paint
韦伯斯特发现
surrounding the laceration on Jason's skull.
杰森头骨裂伤附近有红色金属漆
She's thinking fire extinguisher,
她认为是灭火器
which are required on airplanes.
正是飞机必备
So maybe we find the plane, we find the murder weapon.
所以或许我们找到飞机 就能找到凶器
Wow. Nobody shows and they still charge you $150
顾客没有出现 保留个桌子
just to hold the table?
居然也要收150美元
The question is: Why didn't he show?
问题在于 他为什么没有出现
Well, maybe he looked at the menu prices and wised up.
或许他看完菜单价格后 决定不犯傻了
You know, you just don't appreciate the value of a romantic dinner.
就你不会欣赏浪漫晚餐的价值
Excuse me.
不好意思
What about that time i took you to Windover's in Syracuse?
那我带你去锡拉丘兹的问多福餐厅那次呢
Windover's in Syracuse.
锡拉丘兹的问多福餐厅
No, that was very romantic.
没错 很浪漫
Although the duck was overdone and the vodka was watered down.
虽然鸭子煮过头了 伏特加还掺了水
Cost me a week's pay;
花了我一个星期的工资
this is the gratitude I get?
你就是这样感激我的吗
I remember being very grateful.
我一直心怀感激
Well, I was very...
我非常
Those are pollen stains.
那些是花粉
Al, Jason had those exact same stains on his jacket.
艾尔 杰森的外套上有一样的痕迹
Worth a shot.
问一下也无妨
This footage is from a security camera on that street.
那条街上的摄像头拍下这段录像
Turns out, Jason did buy flowers for his big date.
杰森的确为约会买♥♥了花
Okay, obviously, they're arguing about something.
很明显 他们在争论什么
It looks like he's gonna walk away, then he comes back.
看似他要走开 然后又回来了
Then he sees something in the backseat, and he gets in.
随后他在后座看到了什么 上了车
The question is: What is in the back seat of that van?
问题在于 车后座有什么呢
Let's get a BOLO out on that van.
协查通报一下 找出那辆车
I looked at his financials;
我调查过他的经济状况
he's got no money, no family.
家徒四壁 孤身一人
So, why do you kidnap him?
为什么要绑♥架♥他
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表