剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
And if I happen to find a few kilos of cocaine,
如果我碰巧找到几千克毒品
I'll call you.
给你打电♥话♥
Hey, hey, Flaming Volcano?
来杯"喷射的火山"
That looks dangerous.
看着挺吓人
Gabby, right?
盖比 对吗
I totally remember you.
我肯定记得你
No, no. No, you don't.
不 不可能
We hooked up a couple times.
我们约过好几次会
It was special.
印象深刻
I can say with absolute certainty
我确定一定以及肯定
it never happened.
从来没有
But I feel that I know you.
可我觉得认识你
Your drink's on fire.
你的酒着了
Hey, Colin!
科林
How you doing?
过得怎么样
What are you doing here?
你来做什么
Well... I'm just hanging out, having fun.
四处逛逛 找找乐子
I got kind of turned around on my way to the bathroom.
正想去洗手间 刚好经过
What are you doing at the party? I was invited.
你跑到聚会来干什么 我是受邀的
What, you don't want me here? You want to kick me out?
你不想让我来 想把我撵出去吗
Look, I've got nothing to hide, okay?
告诉你 我没私藏东西
We're all just trying to have a good time.
我们只是聚在一起玩玩
Well, not Miles.
不包括迈尔斯
Miles isn't having as good time. Miles is dead.
迈尔斯不能一起玩 他死了
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
"I'm sorry"?
"我很遗憾"吗
You don't seem that sorry.
你可不像遗憾的样子
In fact, you don't seem like you're missing your friend much at all.
事实上你看起来没有一点失去朋友的痛苦
How should I be acting?
那我该是什么样子
You seem a little wound up there, Colin.
恼羞成怒了呀 科林
Is there something you want to tell me?
有话要说吗
Yeah. Leave me alone.
离我远点
Aw, Colin.
科林
Come on!
别走啊
What...
怎么...
Where are we at?
进展如何
I checked the frat's books.
我查了兄弟会的账本
There's a lot of cash moving in and out of their accounts.
发现账户里有大笔资金流动
Could they be laundering drug money?
是在洗贩毒的钱吗
It's possible.
有可能
How about bad apples at the fraternity?
兄弟会那些混♥蛋♥呢
Nothing.
无进展
According to campus police,
据学校的警官说
there haven't been any drug busts involving Omega Rho members.
逮捕的毒贩里没有希腊兄弟会的成员
Okay. So I got an "it's possible" and a "nothing."
所以就是没找到任何有力证据是吧
It's not gonna get us a warrant.
至少没办法拿到逮捕令
How's the party?
聚会如何
So, listen, everyone knows the hazing video's out.
所有人都知道凌虐视频外泄了
I suspect they're all on their best behavior.
我估计他们会消停一阵
With a few exceptions.
除了个别人
Listen, what if I could establish a pattern
我也许能套出兄弟会
of travel of Omega Rhos going to Toronto?
去多伦多的行程
I'm afraid to ask how you'll do that.
你怎么才能查到
I, uh...
我...
I have my ways.
自有办法
King of hearts.
红桃K
Everybody drinks.
全部罚酒
Everybody drinks.
全部罚酒
Another one.
下一轮
Who's next? Come on.
换谁来 快
Eight of clubs. Eight of clubs.
梅花八 梅花八
Eight of clubs.
梅花八
Look at that. Clubs.
这张 梅花
Everybody, drink!
罚酒 罚酒
Shots all around. Very nice.
一口干 非常好
Okay. Ace of diamonds.
方块A
Ace of diamonds.
方块A
You never miss. That's right.
你全记得 没错
Where'd you learn to do this?
从哪学的这手
Bar I worked at in Toronto actually.
在多伦多打工的一个酒吧
It's a great city.
很棒的城市
I was just up there a few weeks back.
几周前我刚从那回来
Oh, yeah? What were you doing there?
是吗 去做什么
We go up there to party. It's only an hour flight.
我们办了个聚会 坐飞机才一小时
Ah, well, there's always good...
那里总有...
Hey. Hello again.
又见面了
Hey, I'm-I'm-I'm kind of busy right now.
我现在有点忙
Hey, let me get you a shot.
我请你喝一杯吧
Uh... no, I'm...
不 我...
I'm good.
没事
Yeah, Gabby, let's just get out of here.
盖比 还是跟我走吧
It'll be like old times, hmm?
老样子 如何
Do you know where there's a...
你知道洗手...
Do you know where there's a bath... bathroom?
你知道洗手间在哪吗
Uh, yes. It's...
在...
Ma'am, can you hear me?
女士 能听见我说话吗
Yeah.
是的
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
I... I don't know.
我不知道
Do you know where you are, ma'am?
你知道自己在哪吗 女士
What happened?
出了什么事
I don't know.
我不知道
I... I can't remember.
我不记得了
A badged detective does not let you walk away from a DUI.
正规警探不会在你酒驾后放你逍遥在外
Look, I'm telling you,
你听我说
I haven't had a drink, okay?
我没有沾一滴酒 好吗
I haven't.
我没有
Well, the circumstances tell a different story.
此情此景可不是这么说的
Now, are you going to cooperate or...
你是要与我们合作还是...
Why don't you try me!
你怎么不给我测一下
Lieutenant Burns, Queens Homicide.
我是皇后区凶杀调查组的彭斯队长
Can you give us a minute, please?
我和她说句话可以吗
Carrie.
凯莉
What?
什么
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm-I'm fine.
我很好
I'm fine.
我没事
What happened?
发生什么事了
They must have drugged me.
他们一定是给我下药了
At the party?
在派对上吗
Yeah.
是的
How?
怎么下的
It's just a... it's a black hole.
如盲点般 记不清了
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
Police department.
警♥察♥局
Search warrant.
我们有搜查令
Ah, it's cute.
真有爱
Police. Search warrant.
警♥察♥ 这是搜查令
Good morning.
早晨好
All right, let's start in the kitchen.
好吧 从厨房♥开始
All right, I'm going to start upstairs.
好的 我从楼上开始
Okay, this is the last place I was
这里是事态不对劲前
before things got crazy.
我最后待的地方
I was in here.
我在这里
What did you have to drink?
你喝了什么
Only water.
只喝了水
I didn't see them drug me.
我没发现他们下药了
How the hell did I miss that?
怎么疏忽掉的
Start with the last thing you remember.
从你记得的最后一件事开始
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表