剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
You, get the door.
你去关门
Get the door!
快去关门
Now.
快点
You stay here. Sit by the window.
你坐在这里 窗户旁边
Get the vest off now.
把防弹背心脱了
Now.
快点
Give him your vest.
把防弹背心给他
And...
还有
I want your shoes off; get them off.
把你们俩的鞋脱了
Take them off, then cuff him the chair there.
脱鞋 然后把他拷在椅子上
Come on. Sit down, sit down.
快点 坐下
I know, uh, Clay didn't mean for any of this to happen.
我知道克雷也不希望这样
I think, uh, the best plan is for all of us,
目前的情况 我们大家最好是
including Betty and, um, um...
当然也包括贝蒂和...
Dolores.
多洛丽丝
Hi, Dolores, I'm Nina.
你好 多洛丽丝 我是尼娜
Hi, Nina.
你好 尼娜
I think the best thing is for us to just try to remain
对我们来说 最好就是尽量
calm, right, Clay?
保持冷静 对吗 克雷
Why don't you, uh,
不如你去
stack these chairs against the door.
搬椅子把门堵上吧
Stack them against the door. Go.
去把门堵上 快
Now, now, now.
快点
She's engaging him; that's smart.
她在吸引他的注意 这招聪明
Yeah, and he's putting on the vest,
对 他还穿上了背心
which is probably a good thing
很可能传递出了好讯息
means he wants to get out of this alive.
说明他想活着从房♥里出来
Or a bad thing.
也可能是个坏讯息
Means he's planning on engaging us.
说明他也想和我们扛下去
Martin, Al Burns.
马丁 我是艾尔·彭斯
Yeah, I remember.
我记得你
Nice haircut; you here for a job interview?
发型不错 来面试工作的吗
New guy went overboard with the razor.
理发师是新手 剃刀用过头了
This is Detective Wells.
这位是威尔斯警探
Carrie.
叫我凯莉
Who's my guy?
闹事的是哪个
Clay Jacobs, ex-marine.
克雷·雅各布斯 退役海军陆战队员
His son was a perp.
他儿子是个嫌犯
One of my detectives shot and killed him last night.
我们的一名警探在昨晚将其击毙
Same detective he took hostage? No.
是那个他扣作人♥质♥的警探吗 不是
Well, that's a small piece of good news. What does the guy want?
这倒是个好消息 他想要什么
Face-to-face meet with the man who shot his son.
想当面见见那个击毙他儿子的人
Well, that's not gonna happen.
这不可能
Jacobs have family?
雅各布斯还有家人吗
A daughter, Kim, 18.
十八岁的女儿 金
Let's bring her in.
带她过来
She's already on her way.
已经在路上了
Let's keep her on ice for a bit.
让女儿也冷静冷静
You are? Mike Costello.
你是 我叫迈克·科斯特洛
I just talked to the military liaison,
我刚和军事联络组谈过
and this is all apparently totally out of character for Mr. Jacobs.
这绝不是雅各布斯先生的行事风格
He nearly died pulling two marines
他在费卢杰[伊♥拉♥克♥地名]曾经冒死
out of a burning APC in Fallujah,
从着火的装甲运兵车里拖出两名士兵
and last year, after he retired,
去年退休后
he started an outreach program for burn victims.
他开始为烧伤士兵提供外展服务
Okay, so we'll wait him out.
好吧 我们就等他出来吧
Maybe his good sense will prevail.
也许他的良知会占上风
Not in my experience.
我可不这么看
What is your experience?
那你的看法是
Guy's a marine, a man of action.
海军陆战队员 都是实干家
He's not trained to wait things out.
他从没受训要静待事态变化
It's in their blood; they act.
善于行动 这点根深蒂固
Our job is to act first.
我们的任务是先发制人
And how do the hostages fit in to all of this?
那人♥质♥怎么办
You look in that room,
看看那间屋子
you see your colleagues, your friends in jeopardy,
你看到的是同事和朋友处于危险之中
but your concern is not gonna get them out of there any sooner.
你不应该只是想尽快把他们救出来
And believe me, it might help get them dead.
相信我 那样只会使他们死得更快
You want your friends back? Let me do my job.
想让你的朋友平安出来 就别妨碍我
Phone in the room work? It does.
屋里的电♥话♥能用吗 可以
Good, let's get the man talking.
好 我们和他聊聊
So, talk to me about the son.
告诉我他儿子的情况
Roe...
罗伊
Detective Saunders and I were working a murder investigation
我和桑德斯警探当时在调查一起谋杀案
of a local drug dealer, Leron Holmes.
死者是当地毒贩勒朗·霍姆斯
We got a tip that David Jacobs was seen
有线报说看到大卫·雅各布斯
fighting with him two days before,
两天前曾与他起过争执
so we brought him in.
所以我们把他带来问话
Leron and I just had this thing, is all.
我只是和勒朗起了争执而已
Well, knocking out a drug dealer's teeth,
打得毒贩满地找牙
that's- that's ballsy.
即使你以前是海军陆战队员
Even for an ex-marine.
也算够大胆的
It was personal; we straightened it out.
这是私事 而且我们讲和了
We had his Marine Corps records.
我们有他的海军陆战队服役记录
He was medically discharged, no specifics.
他因病退役 但病因未知
We figured maybe he'd picked up a habit.
我们认为他可能染了毒
He denied it.
他否认了
Well, if you weren't buying from Leron,
如果你不是从勒朗那里买♥♥货
what was the fight about?
又为什么会起争执
Like I said, it was personal.
我说过 是个人恩怨
It was personal for Leron.
对勒朗而言是个人恩怨
I mean, you...
我是说 你...
humiliated him in front of his crew.
在他的手下面前羞辱了他
He was going around saying he was gonna kill you.
他四处散播消息说要杀掉你
Is that why you shot him?
所以你枪杀了他是吗
Kill him before he could kill you?
在他杀死你之前干掉他
I mean, if that's what happened, just tell us.
如果事实是这样 告诉我们吧
I didn't kill anybody.
我没杀任何人
He said he was with his sister at the time of the murder,
他说案发当时 他和妹妹在一起
but he couldn't provide any independent witnesses.
但无法提供独♥立♥证人
We had a DNA sample from hair found at the crime scene.
我们从现场的头发中提取了DNA样本
I can go?
我能走了吗
Yeah, you can go.
可以了 请便
We were able to type David off his soda can.
我们从易拉罐上提取了大卫的DNA
It matched the hair, gave us probable cause to bring him in.
与头发匹配 让我们有理由将他带回
Get me a copy of the case jacket, will you?
给我一份卷宗的复印件
Come on.
来吧
Forensically, Roe's story adds up.
就法理而言 罗伊的证词没错
The bullet was from Roe's gun.
子弹由罗伊的枪射出
The victim was shot in the chest.
正中受害人胸口
The angle of entry was almost perpendicular.
射入角度几乎垂直
What about toxicology?
毒理学测试呢
David had no drugs or alcohol in his system,
大卫体内没有毒品或酒精
but his hands and his clothes were free of all gunshot residue.
而且手和衣服上都没有枪弹残渣
Certainly, he did not fire a gun.
他肯定没开过枪
Roe never said he used it.
罗伊没说他用过枪
Well, even if you just hold a gun,
即使你只是拿着一把枪
I can often find trace elements of residue
我也能从中找到上次开枪时
from the last time the gun was fired.
留下的微量残渣
Boy, the press is gonna have a field day
有这些检验结果
with those lab results.
新闻界该欢呼雀跃了
You know, the lab's been awfully slow lately.
最近实验室效率出奇的低
I'm not sure I got those ballistics reports back
我拿回弹道报告的时间
as quickly as I had hoped.
可能比预期要晚一些
Buy us a little breathing room.
为我们争取点时间
I'll look into it.
我尽量吧
Martin!
马丁
Ah, son of a bitch.
这混♥蛋♥
You should answer.
你应该接电♥话♥
I don't feel like talking to any cops right now.
我现在不想跟警♥察♥说话
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表