剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Ann McShane.
安·麦克沙恩
I'm, uh... with Mr. Franklin.
我是... 和富兰克林先生一起来的
Miss McShane.
麦克沙恩小姐
Ann. I've waited years
叫我安吧 早就希望有机会
for a seat at one of your tables, Mr. Lang.
能来您这里玩了 朗先生
"Frank" to my friends.
朋友们都叫我弗兰克
So, is there a lot of money to be made tonight?
今晚有大钱可赢吗
I always have a lot of money at my tables.
我的桌上永远财源滚滚
Well, then you and I are going to be very good friends.
看来咱们俩能成为好朋友了
Please, right this way.
这边请
Take your time, Larry.
别着急 拉里
I wouldn't want you to make a mistake.
我可不想让你犯错
After all, there is $67,450 here.
毕竟这可是67450美金呢
A couple of deuces.
一对二
Ouch.
啧啧
Would you excuse me for a minute?
不好意思失陪一下
Police! Don't move!
警♥察♥ 不许动
Nobody leaves here! Freeze! Freeze!
所有人都不许动
This way out, boss.
这边走 老板
Good morning.
早上好
Morning. Where are you?
早上好 你在哪里
At my desk.
在我的座位上呀
Where are you really?
到底在哪
I'm actually at my desk.
我真的在我座位上
Hey, look, pigs are flying.
快看呀 太阳从西边出来了
Very funny.
真幽默
I got a new alarm clock, you know.
知道吗 我买♥♥了个新的闹钟
It brews coffee and picks out my outfit.
能给我煮咖啡 还能帮我选衣服
Where are you?
你在哪呢
Headed to the Morganson Rec Center.
去摩根森体育场的路上
We got a fresh one at the Youth League Basketball Tournament.
青年篮球锦标赛现场有个案子
All right, I'll, uh, I'll see you there in 15. Bye.
我一刻钟后和你碰面 再见
Hundreds of people around,
周围好几百人
nobody will admit to seeing it go down.
都说不知道是怎么回事
The rec center was sponsoring a tournament
这个体育馆正在进行锦标赛
for all the borough's youth league teams.
全区的青年队都参加
First game had just started when the shooting happened.
枪击发生时 揭幕战刚刚开始
Which was when?
什么时候
Uh, 20, 25 minutes ago.
20到25分钟之前
We got the perimeter locked down?
封锁现场了吗
Security on the scene did the best they could.
现场安保尽力了
I'm sure they lost some people after the shooting.
但肯定有些人溜走了
Let me guess. That camera's not working.
猜猜看 那个摄像头肯定坏了
Yeah, apparently, the neighborhood kids use it for target practice.
没错 明显是被孩子们拿来练投篮了
Marisa Perez.
玛丽莎·佩雷斯
She's a freshman at CUNY.
纽约市立大学一年级新生
Without video, we're gonna need I.D.'s on all these spectators,
没有录像 我们得核查所有围观者的身份
full interview with everyone.
每个人都得聊一下
And I think I'm on the last page of my notebook.
估计我这个本子都不够用
Don't move. All right, you're gonna be all right.
别动 没事的
I can't believe they shot me! It's just a graze.
怎么会开枪打我呢 只是擦伤
Hey, I want you to look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
What's your name?
你叫什么
Beverly.
贝弗利
Beverly...?
贝弗利
Beverly Jackson.
贝弗利·杰克逊
Okay, Beverly, you're gonna be fine, all right?
好 贝弗利 你不会有事的
It's just a graze. These guys are gonna help you right here.
只是擦伤 他们会帮助你的
Oh, my God. You're gonna be fine, Beverly.
上帝啊 你不会有事的 贝弗利
Okay. I gotta go help other people.
好 我得去帮别人了
Beverly, you're gonna be fine.
贝弗利 你不会有事的
Okay.
好
Caught these guys running away.
这些人还想跑
You got anything on 'em?
对他们有印象吗
You.
你
Yeah, you had a gun.
没错 你拿着枪
But if he pulled the trigger, I didn't see it.
但我没看见他扣扳机
Okay. Get a residue test on his hands,
查下他手上的残余物
see if he fired the gun.
看是否开过枪
I want you to get all these weapons here
收集这里所有的武器
and hand-deliver 'em to the lab ASAP. Go.
尽快送到实验室去 速度点
Do we know who this is?
知道这是谁吗
No, but he's wearing QB-6 gang colors.
但他穿着QB-6帮派的衣服
Yeah, we got guns dumped all over the place.
到处都有丢弃的枪
Seven so far.
已经找到七只了
Looks like some were fired, some weren't.
看上去有些开过火 有些没有
Smart. Don't want to get caught carrying here.
聪明 避免在这里持枪被捕
Ballistics will be working overtime tonight.
弹道测试小组恐怕今晚要加班了
This is officially a nightmare.
这里真是个噩梦之境
Without video, we're gonna need I.D.'s on all these spectators,
没有录像 我们得核查所有围观者的身份
Wait a second.
等一下
There-there was a guy running towards Marisa's body
就在扫射发生之前
right before the shots were fired.
有个人正朝玛丽莎的尸体跑来
White, mid-40s, about six-one, six-two
白人 45岁上下 高1米85左右
wearing a blue-collared shirt.
穿着蓝领衬衫
Red shoes, by any chance?
不会这么凑巧 还穿红鞋吧
...full interview with everyone.
每个人都得聊一下
Yeah. How'd you know? You see him?
是的 你怎么知道 你看见他了
One of the other vics, he had red shoes.
另几个受害者之一就穿着红鞋
Let me go! She's my daughter!
让我过去 她是我女儿
Hey, hey, let her go! I got this! Let her go!
放开她 我来搞定 快放开她
Mrs. Perez, Mrs. Perez,
佩雷斯夫人 佩雷斯夫人
I can't let you touch her right now, okay?
你现在不能见她 知道吗
No! No! She's my baby!
不 她是我的孩子
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
One shooting victim DOA.
一名枪击受害者已死亡
Another seriously injured.
另一名身受重伤
Several others being triaged.
还有几个正在做验伤处理
What's the vic's name?
这名伤者叫什么
Jim Clayburn.
吉姆·克雷本
His boy told me he's some kind of community activist.
他儿子说他在社区里很积极
Works with kids.
总和孩子们一起
That the son? Got a name?
那是他儿子吗 叫什么
Jim, Jr. Goes by "JJ."
小吉姆 也叫JJ
He give you anything else?
他还和你说了什么
Nah, he wasn't up to talking.
没了 他基本说不出话
JJ?
是JJ吗
Yeah.
是的
I'm Lieutenant Burns. This is Detective Saunders.
我是彭斯队长 这位是桑德斯警探
How are ya?
你还好吧
I can't believe... I mean, how did this even happen?
难以置信 怎么会成这样
That's what we need to figure out.
这正是我们在查的
Did you see who shot your dad?
你看见开枪打你♥爸♥的人了吗
No.
没有
One of our people saw him running into the crowd
就在枪击发生之时
just as the shooting started. Any idea why?
我同事看见他往人群里跑 知道原因吗
What? Your dad. He was running just before he got shot.
什么 你♥爸♥爸被射中前还在跑
I was here with friends.
我当时和朋友在一起
I didn't even know that my dad was gonna be here today.
我甚至不知道今天我爸会来这里
He usually works on Saturdays.
他通常周六都在上班
What kind of work does your father do?
你父亲是做什么工作的
He's, uh, he works with gang members.
和帮派成员有关
He tries to get them straight, I guess.
他想开导他们回归正途
We'll talk more later. Go be with your father.
过会我们再谈 你先去陪父亲吧
Clayburn works with gang kids.
克雷本常和帮派份子打交道
We've got at least one gang shooting.
至少这是一起帮派火拼案
Maybe we can cross "accidental victim" off our list.
或许还能剔除"意外受害者"的可能性
My neighbor called to tell me Marisa had been shot.
邻居打电♥话♥告诉我玛丽莎被枪打中了
So, you live nearby?
你住在附近吗
Just three blocks.
就隔了三个街区
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表