剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Only one reason I know you kidnap a bank manager.
绑♥架♥银行经理只有一个原因
There's no way that anyone's been in here since closing yesterday.
昨晚关门之后 不可能有人进来
I appreciate your concern, but as you can see,
感谢你们的关心 但如你们所见
the vault is still sealed, and the alarm is still armed.
金库仍然封闭 警报器也正常工作
It's an old vault, right?
是座老金库了吧
No dual lock? No.
不是双重锁 对
But this one lock has over 100 million combinations
但这个锁有超过一亿个密♥码♥组合
and an alarm that trips if even one digit is input incorrectly.
即使错一位也会报♥警♥
You can open it alone?
你可以独自打开吗
Yeah, the outer vault door, yes.
对 可以打开外层金库门
This inner cage, which gives you access to the money
保护着钱和箱子的内层防盗网
and the boxes, can only be opened by a manager.
只有经理才能打开
That's not possible.
这不可能
Okay, they perhaps turned off the front entryway alarm here,
他们可能用员工通用密♥码♥
using a code all employees have.
关掉了入口处的警报器
They then got inside the bank using Jason's key card.
然后用杰森的门卡进入了银行
What about the vault?
那金库呢
Jason's personal access code turned off the alarm,
用杰森的个人密♥码♥关掉警报器
and then his key opened the inner cage.
然后用他的钥匙打开内层防盗网
They were in at 10:31, out by 11:57.
10:31进 11:57出
Got a 110,000 in cash,
盗走11万美元现金
opened almost a dozen safe deposit boxes.
打开了几乎一打保险柜
It's bring your felon to work day.
带着你家小坏蛋来上班了
Hey, Spence.
你好 斯彭斯
Nina, Roe, Al.
尼娜 罗伊 艾尔
Sit here, work on your paper, stay out of trouble.
坐在这 写你的东西 别惹麻烦
Sounds super terrific.
听起来真棒
Uh, don't push me, Spence.
别逼我 斯彭斯
Get a chair in the conference room.
去会议室拿把椅子
Ginny had to work; we don't want to leave him alone.
金妮得去工作 我们不想留他一个人
He's welcome here anytime.
这里随时欢迎他
Might as well put his prints in the system while he's here, right?
趁他在这里 采一下他的指纹吧
Come on.
来吧
Okay, this was, uh, 10:31 last night.
这是昨晚10:31
What? Come on.
怎么了 拜托你
Doesn't look like Jason's resisting.
杰森似乎没有反抗
Well, maybe they threatened him.
或许他受到了胁迫
That's it. They shut off the surveillance.
就到这里 他们关掉了监控
I don't know, based on that,
我不确定 根据这个来看
all things equal, I'm liking Jason as the inside man here.
我觉得杰森像是内鬼
Come on, he's squeaky clean, no record.
拜托 他没有案底 非常清白
What, you wake up one morning and say,
难道你会哪天早上一觉睡醒
"I'm gonna rob a bank"?
就突然要抢银行了吗
His wife died. Sometimes personal tragedy
他的妻子去世了 有时候个人悲剧
makes you rethink things.
会让人改变
Yeah, new girlfriend with
可他又有新女朋友了
champagne tastes make you rethink things.
还正要庆祝纪念日 哪会这么想不开
The feds can worry about the bank robbery,
银行劫案交给联邦调查局吧
we're solving Jason's murder.
我们专心处理杰森的命案
And right now, I'm gonna say that guy
现在 我们认为这个人
is our number one suspect.
是我们的头号♥嫌疑犯
Okay, so I did a search of video cameras
我对当时面向体育场的
facing the stadium operating in our time frame,
所有摄像头的视频数据做了一次搜索
and I found a Channel 10 thermal camera
然后在赖克斯岛大桥的
on the Rikers Island Bridge.
十号♥红外摄像头的视频记录中发现了这个
Okay, now, this is not pleasant.
比较惊悚
However,
不管怎样
we can now time-lock the event at 1:17 a.m.
案发时间可以锁定在凌晨1:17了
I've got one private plane on the radar
雷达数据显示只有一架私人飞机
that would be over the stadium at the time we need it to be.
在案发时刻途径体育场上空
Now, there's not a transponder, but I did narrow
虽然飞机上没有应答机 但我还是查到
the point of departure for that plane to Islip Airport.
起飞地点是伊斯利普机场
Great work. Nina, Roe, get out there.
干得好 尼娜 罗伊 马上出发
Yes.
好的
Hey, we're all going out tomorrow,
我们明天还要去唱歌♥
same place, if you want to come.
还是那个地方 你来吗
Oh, I-I don't know.
不一定能去
I think I got to rest the pipes, you know.
我可能得歇歇嗓子了
I'll let you know.
再联♥系♥吧
Okay.
好的
That's the van from the flower shop.
是花店门口那辆车
Excuse me. Excuse me.
打扰一下
Hi, I'm-I'm looking for the Barker Hangar.
我在找巴克机库
I thought this was it, but...
我以为这里就是 但是
Man, I don't know nothing about a bank robbery.
抢银行的事我一无所知
So why'd you run?
那你跑什么
'Cause you looked like cops.
因为你们看起来像警♥察♥
I've got some financial issues with the ex.
我跟前妻有些财产问题没解决
Okay, okay. Tell us about the van.
好了好了 说说那辆车吧
There's nothing to tell.
没什么好说的啊
Belongs to a dude
车主是租这个停机位的那人
who rents the space for his 182.
他有架182在这里
Gives me 40 bucks to wash it down every few weeks.
给我四十块钱让我每隔几周洗一次车
That's it. Got a name?
就这些 那人叫什么
Mark something. I don't know.
马克什么的 不清楚
Anyone here might know when he took the plane out?
有人知道他什么时候把飞机开出去的吗
I do.
我知道
Last night around 1:00.
昨晚一点左右
I was here working on a Skyhawk that had to get out this morning.
我在洗一辆天鹰车 那车今早急着要出门
Did you see this guy with him?
那你昨晚见过这个人了没
Didn't notice.
没注意
I was on the other side of the hangar.
我当时在机库的另一边
Couldn't see their faces. Sorry.
没看清楚脸 不好意思
Exactly how many were there?
一共有多少人
Uh... three.
三个吧
You got a description of this third guy?
看清第三个人是谁了吗
Not really, man.
不太清楚
Like I said, I-I... I couldn't see much.
像我说的 没太看清楚
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Okay, so we got Jason, the guy in the bank,
除了杰森和在银行出现的那个家伙
and, what, now a third person?
又冒出个新人来
Van was reported stolen two months ago
那车两个月之前已经在弗吉尼亚州报失
in Virginia; it was wiped clean.
指纹也都擦净了
Hangar space was rented under a fake company name,
停机位也是用皮包公♥司♥的名义租来的
but we did get the tail number.
但我们知道尾号♥了
Sent out a BOLO to all the airports
已经给附近600英里以内的所有机场
within 600 miles of here.
发了查询请求
Well, I got Sarah, the girlfriend, coming in.
我得去处理他女朋友莎拉 人马上就来
I just want to see what she thinks about
我想知道她对杰森卷入银行劫案
Jason being involved in a bank robbery.
这件事会怎么想
Hey. Wh-What?
怎么了
You got a visitor.
有人找你
Uh, you know what, I'll be right back.
伙计们 我马上回来
How you doing?
你好啊
Um, we're kind of in the middle...
我们正研究案子呢
What's he doing here?
他来干什么
Maybe he's got a tip on Jimmy Hoffa, huh?
或许他有吉米·霍法一案的线索呢
Ah, friendly bunch of guys in there, huh?
这里的人们真友好
Yeah, well... Which one's Al?
是啊 哪个是艾尔
Probably the one who was looking at you
估计是盯着你
like he wants to kill you.
眼神都能杀死你那个
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Yeah.
我猜就是 是吗
Must be hard for you.
你肯定挺难堪的吧
What?
为什么
You know, being seen with me.
让人看见和我在一起
My family, the whole mob thing.
我的家族 黑帮的事
No, I told you I don't care about that.
没有啊 我说过我不在乎
Well, why'd you run me out of there
那为什么把我赶出来
like the building was on fire? I didn't run you out of there...
像房♥子着火了似的 我没有
You, of all people, I thought it wouldn't matter
我还以为你跟别人不一样
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表