剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
No cuts, no bruises, no scratches.
没有割伤 瘀伤和擦伤
So you're saying he was with her, but he didn't kill her.
所以你的意思是他和她在一起 但是并没有杀她
Makes sense why his car was nearby.
这也解释了为什么他的车会在附近
Which means the killer probably took him
这就是说可能是凶手
to the storage place from the scene.
把他从现场带到了仓库
Jo... you're a genius.
Jo...你太天才了
Don't I know it.
我早就知道了
FORGET ABOUT IT,COME ON.
别想了 算了吧
I been dodging people like Vega my whole life.
我一辈子都在躲Vega那样的人
They couldn't get my dad, so they came after me.
他们找不到我爸 就来缠着我
Okay, they have you under surveillance; they have us under surveillance.
好吧 他们监视着你 他们监视着我们
They're probably taking our picture right now.
他们可能现在就在拍我们的照片
When I was a kid, I thought everybody was under surveillance.
我小时候老觉得所有人都被监视了
It was a game, like Hide- And-Seek or Capture the Flag.
就像捉迷藏或者抢红旗一样是个游戏
This isn't a game, okay? Vega, organized crime...
这不是游戏 好吗? Vega 有组织犯罪科...
they think you are running the family business.
他们觉得你是在操持家族生意
I can't do anything about what people think.
我可管不了别人在想什么
You bought your restaurant from Sammy the Boot!
你从老靴子Sammy手里买♥♥了餐馆!
The Boot? Old Sammy? Come on. Guy wears a colostomy bag and man diapers.
老靴子? 老Sammy? 不是吧 那哥们还带着屎袋和尿布呢
He murdered three people with his bare hands,
他赤手空拳杀了三个人
and those are just the ones we know about.
这还只是我们知道的
Look, I don't know that Sammy.
听着 我不知道你说的那个Sammy.
Guy I know paid his debt to society, - retired a long time ago. - Steve!
我认识的那个人回馈社会 很早之前就退休了 - Steve!
Where'd you get the money for the restaurant, Steve?
你是哪来的钱买♥♥的餐馆 Steve?
Do we really need to go there? Yeah, we really need to go there.
我们真的要讨论这个么? - 对 我们真的要讨论这个
I have an account in the Cayman's. Big deal.
我在开曼群岛有个账户 有很多钱
It's practically empty now, because I put all the money in the restaurant.
现在基本上快空了 因为我把钱都投进了这家餐厅
Wall Street guys do it, which is where, by the way, I got the idea.
华尔街的人都这么干 顺便说一下我就是这么来的灵感
This isn't a joke, okay?
这不是说笑的 好吗?
You're using your family's connections, you're using their money...
你动用了你的家族关系 你在用他们的钱...
You want to know where that money came from? Yes, I do!
你想知道那钱从哪来的么? - 对 我想知道!
My mother's uncle dug an oil well.
我外叔公开了一口油井
I can't help who I am, Carrie, or who my family and friends are.
我不能改变自己的身份 Carrie 也不能改变我的家庭和朋友的身份
I'm not going to deny 'em. But I'm not part of 'em.
我不会否认他们 但是我也不是他们中的一员
I thought we been through this.
我以为我们已经说开了
Sorry. You have every right to ask.
对不起 你有权力这么问
Vega is going to use Dal Bello's murder to come after you.
Vega会利用Dal Bello的死来追查你
You get it? Of course she is.
你知道吗? - 她当然会这么干
She thinks she's got her smoking gun. Wants to prove I'm the next Al Capone.
她以为她手里有铁证了 想证明我就是下一个Al Capone
There's nothing you can do. There's something I can do.
你反正无能为力 - 我可以起到点作用
I can make sure the investigation follows the evidence, and not her fantasies.
我可以让调查是依着证据来 而不是跟着她的想象走
And where's the evidence going? Man.
好吧 那证据显示什么情况呢? - 天哪
This is... All right.
这也... 好吧
Eddie Dal Bello was stealing from Ray Marzulla.
Eddie Dal Bello在Ray Marzulla那手脚不干净
Got himself and his girlfriend killed.
害他和他女朋友被杀了
Now, I need your help.
现在我需要你的帮助
Where I can find Marzulla?
我在哪可以找到Marzulla?
Carrie, that's not a guy who wants to be found.
Carrie 那可不是什么愿意露头的哥们
You got any ideas?
你有线索么?
All right, there it is.
好了 就是这
How'd you find this place? A little bird told me.
你怎么找到这个地方的? - 我自有办法
I appreciate you coming along, by the way.
对了 谢谢你跟我一起来
Yeah. What's Al gonna do, pitch a fit? Toss me off the case, too?
Al还能怎么样? 发顿脾气? 把我也从这个案子调开么?
It's not just that. I know you had your doubts. I still do...
不光是这个 我知道你还有怀疑 - 我现在还是...
But the way I see it, screw Vega and the OCID.
我的看法是 让Vega和有组织犯罪科去死吧
You need anything, I'm there.
你需要什么我都会帮忙的
Things go south in there, you give me a holler, all right?
如果事情闹崩了的话 给我说一声 好吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
A shot of Cutty.
来一杯Cutty (威士忌的一种)
What's this?
这是什么?
Water. Figured a cop shouldn't be drinking on the job.
水 我觉得警♥察♥执行任务的时候不应该喝酒
You're good.
哈哈哈 你真强大
Where's Ray Marzulla? Never heard of him.
Ray Marzulla在哪? - 从来没听过这个人
Really? That's interesting, 'cause word is, he owns this place.
真的吗? 有意思 可据说他是这里的老板
And I need to talk to him about a murder.
我要和他聊聊一桩谋杀案
Yeah, sorry. I can't help you.
对不起 帮不了你
Steve, you got a pen?
Steve 你有笔吗?
Yeah, but remember, whoever she is, she got feelings.
有 不过你要记住人家也是人哦
Yes. How sensitive of you.
就是 你真贴心
You're the regular guy around here?
你常驻这里吗?
Me? Lady, I'm just filling in.
我? 女士 我只是来代班的
Yeah? So, who would have been working about two days ago?
是吗 那两天前在这里工作的是谁?
Funny, I can't remember. Well, thanks for your help.
有意思 我记不得了 - 谢谢你的帮忙
And the water.
还有水
Anything? A number.
有收获吗? - 有个号♥码
Two-four-five- seven-three. Two-four-five-...
2-4-5-7-3 - 2-4-5...
Too short to be a phone number.
太短了肯定不是电♥话♥号♥码
How about an address? No. No street name.
那地址呢? - 不是 没有街名
Maybe it spells something.
可能拼出来是个单词
MAYBE IT SPELLS SOMETHING...
嗯 可能拼出来是个单词
Whoever did this got in easy.
凶手进来得很轻松
Maybe boyfriend easy.
搞不好是男朋友
What? What is it?
啥? 这是啥?
You got that look. What look?
你有那种表情了 - 什么表情?
Well, the "I remember everything" look. No.
就是那种"我什么都记起来了"的表情 - 没有
No. It's nothing.
没什么
Let's just, uh, keep an eye on this place, okay?
我们就先盯着这里吧 好吗
You got it.
好吧
Honey.
亲爱的
God, you are beautiful. I ever tell you that?
天呐 你真美 我跟你说过么?
All the time, actually. Romeo and Juliet.
一直都在说 罗密欧与朱丽叶
So, there's hope,
那就是还有希望
Marco told me you were here.
嘿 Marco说你在这
What's going on? Can I talk to you for a sec?
怎么了? - 我能和你说说吗?
Yeah. Something happen? Where's Tommy?
可以 出什么事了? - Tommy在哪?
My Tommy? I don't know. In the kitchen probably.
我们家Tommy? 我不知道 可能在厨房♥
No, he's not. I already checked.
不 他不在 我已经看过了
Okay. Listen, the night of your party...
好吧 - 听着 你开派对的那一晚...
Tommy... he wrote a number on his hand.
Tommy...在手上记了一个数
Yeah. Yeah, the girl's number. I remember. It wasn't a girl's number.
对 对 那个女孩的电♥话♥ 我记得 - 那不是女孩的电♥话♥
It was the pass code to the front door of Francine Palmer's apartment.
那是个密♥码♥ Francine Palmer公♥寓♥的大门密♥码♥
He was on the phone with Marzulla or one of his guys.
他是在跟Marzulla或者是他手下的人通电♥话♥
Steve, look, Tommy... he's... I know he's your friend.
Steve 你看吧 Tommy...是... 我知道他是你朋友
He's more than my friend.
他比朋友还要亲
He's my brother, he's like family.
他是我兄弟 就像我家人一样
Remember? I'm sure you do.
记得吗? 你肯定记得
So you're not going to tell me that suddenly, he became a killer.
所以你不能忽然之间告诉我 说他变成了杀手
I wanted you to hear it from me. Well, forgive me if I don't take your word for it.
我想要你从我这里知道 - 那你就原谅我不相信你吧
I know you're trying to do the right thing here,
我知道你想做正确的事
but I'm telling you, you're wrong.
但是我告诉你 你错了
And I'm telling you, you need to stay away from him.
我要告诉你 离他远一点
From Tommy? Never gonna happen.
离Tommy远一点? 永远不可能
Really? I'm gonna have to tell my guys about this.
是吗? 我马上要通知我的人这件事
It's just the way it breaks, right?
这就是闹崩了 对吧?
You're a cop. What are you gonna do? Listen to me.
你是警♥察♥ 你还能怎么样? - 你听我说
If you tip him off, you become an accessory. So do I.
如果你对他走漏了风声 你就成了帮凶 也包括我
I put myself on the line for you.
我和你现在是一条船上的
Guess you shouldn't have told me, then.
那你就不应该告诉我
Roe, hold up.
Roe 等等
Where you been? Sorry. I, uh, had a thing.
你去哪了? - 不好意思 我有点事
Did you try to call my cell, 'cause I didn't get...
你打我手♥机♥了么? 我都没...
Any chance this thing involved Carrie? No. No.
这个事和Carrie有关么? - 没有 没有
How's she doing? I haven't seen her.
她怎么样了? - 我没见到她
But, uh, if I had, I'd say, she was on to something.
不过如果我见过她的话 我会说她现在是有什么行动
From our search of Dal Bello's.
这是我们搜查Dal Bello家的结果
He planned every detail of the hijackings.
他计划了劫车的所有细节
He had the truck" delivery schedules, a file on the drivers,
他有卡车送货时间表 卡车司机的档案
where the guys live, where their kids go to school.
他们住哪 孩子在哪上学
A minor player looking to make it in the majors with some outside help
小混混想犯大案子
at the expense of Marzulla's profits.
他用了Marzulla的钱来雇帮手
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表