剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Nothing much.
没什么收获
I got his credit card charges for the last two months.
我有他过去两个月的信♥用♥卡♥消费记录
Couple months?
这是两个月的吗
I spend more than this in two days.
我两天花的钱都比这多
But I pay my bill in full every month.
但我每个月都会付清帐单
"Walker-Dunlap." What is that?
"沃克登洛普" 那是什么
There's a bunch of charges to them.
在那里消费很多
It's a forensics lab out in Jersey.
在新泽西的一间法医实验室
Suderman used 'em from time to time.
赛德曼经常请他们帮忙
Did anything else happen here last night?
昨晚这里还发生了什么事吗
It happened-- only Dr. Helen.
发生什么 只有海伦医生
Dr. Helen?
海伦医生
She's here every night.
她每晚都在这里
Gordon had an envelope
戈登房♥间内有一个
addressed to Walker-Dunlap in his room.
寄给沃克登洛普的信封
Maybe he got it off of Suderman's body
也许这是他从赛德曼身上
or out of his backpack.
或背包里拿走的
Al, we gotta get a look at that envelope.
艾尔 我们得看看那信封
I'll get Roe to pick it up.
我叫罗伊去拿
All right, that was NYU.
是纽约大学打来的
They think they know where Denny Moskin might be.
他们知道丹尼·莫斯金大概会在哪里
I'll grab Nina and head down there.
我找尼娜一起去一趟
Great. Let's talk to that doctor and his wife.
很好 我们去找那对医生夫妇吧
Sure.
好的
Dr. Barlow, I'm Lieutenant Burns.
巴洛医生 我是彭斯队长
This is Detective Wells. Carrie.
这位是威尔斯警探 我叫凯莉
We called?
我们打过电♥话♥
Right. I already told the other detective.
对 我已经告诉过其他警探了
My wife's not feeling well.
我妻子不太舒服
Well, that's why we came to you.
所以我们才来找你
We thought we'd save you the trouble.
省的你跑一趟
Just want to ask you a few questions about Peter Suderman.
我们想问你些有关彼得·赛德曼的事情
Sure. Come in.
好的 进来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
It's... terrible.
真是令人震惊
Suderman was a good man.
赛德曼是个好人
He was conducting an investigation for you?
他调查了你的屋子是吗
We had an issue.
我们有个问题
We thought we had an issue.
我们以为有问题
But it's resolved now.
但已经解决了
What kind of an issue, exactly?
是怎样的问题呢
This is an old house.
这是一间老房♥子
Lots of creaks and groans,
很多嘎吱声
wind through the cracks.
风从裂缝吹进来
Things that could be mistaken for something else.
容易被误认为是其他东西
Like ghosts?
鬼魂是吗
My wife thought she heard something
我太太认为她听到从地下室
coming from the basement.
传来一些声响
Some kind of voice.
一些声音
A voice?
声音
A woman's voice.
女人的声音
So we called Mr. Suderman.
所以我们打电♥话♥给赛德曼先生
And he came, found nothing,
他过来 毫无发现
we thanked him, and that was the end of it.
我们向他道谢 然后就没下文了
Was that the end of it for you, Janine?
你觉得到此为止了吗 金妮
Of-of course.
当然
How are you feeling, by the way? Better I hope.
你身体怎么样了 希望好些了
Sorry?
什么意思
Anything else we can do for you, detectives?
还能为你们做些什么吗 警探们
You know, I was wondering
我挺好奇
what kind of medicine you practice.
你是哪个科的医生
Thoracic surgery,
胸外科
but I developed a slight tremor.
但我有轻微的震颤症状
Nothing big.
不是什么大问题
I just, i had to close my practice about a year ago.
只是大约一年前 我得结束看诊
Early retirement. Right.
提早退休 这样啊
We're planning a long overdue trip to Paris.
我们打算去巴黎旅游 早就该去了
That's nice. I was asking because,
真不错 我会这么问是因为
well, I was hoping you weren't a psychiatrist.
我希望你不是心理医生
I don't want you to laugh
我想看一下地下室
when I ask if you mind if I look at the basement.
又不愿意被你嘲笑
Why the basement?
地下室有什么好看的
Well, you heard something in there, right?
你听到那里有动静 对吧
You don't believe me.
你不相信我
Oh, no, it's not that at all.
不 不是这么回事
I just, I thought I'd take a look around.
我只是想四处看看
The basement's not Janine's favorite place,
金妮不喜欢地下室
but I'm happy to give you a tour.
但我可以带你们去
That's an interesting place for a nap.
谁会在这里打盹啊
Oh, that.
那个啊
Ever since Janine been talking ghosts,
自从金妮说了鬼魂的事
our nieces and nephews try to sleep down here.
我们的侄女侄子们就想在这里睡睡看
No one's made it through the night.
没人能撑过整晚
Yeah, not sure I would either.
是啊 我也不敢打包票说我可以
Detective, I feel like there's something I should tell you.
警探 有件事得跟你说
For years my wife and I have been trying to have children.
我和我爱人想要个孩子已经有好几年了
Our last attempt ended in a miscarriage.
我们上一个孩子不幸流了产
We learned it was a little girl.
那是个小女孩
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
I think Janine never really fully recovered.
我觉得金妮还没完全走出阴影
I mean, this fixation, of course,
我是说她现在这个样子
has something to do with the baby.
一定和失去孩子有关
She thinks it was her fault.
她总觉得是自己的错
That's why I called Suderman.
所以我打电♥话♥给赛德曼
Thought maybe it would help.
期盼能管点用
And did it?
管用吗
I think so, yes.
我觉得还好
Dr. Barlow, do you think it's possible
巴洛医生 你觉得赛德曼会不会
that Suderman was having something related
将你这个案子的相关物件
to your case tested at a forensics lab?
送交相关部门做检测呢
Sorry... uh, no.
什么 不会吧
Maybe we should go back upstairs.
咱们回楼上吧
I'm a little worried about Janine.
我有点担心金妮
Police!
警♥察♥
Cut!
停机
What is happening?
出什么事了
Since when are there police?
什么时候有警♥察♥的戏份了
Dennis Moskin?
是丹尼斯·莫斯金吗
Is it about the permits?
是要许可证吗
Abby, did you file the permits?
艾比 你办许可证了没
Okay, everybody, let's take a break
好了 大家先休息一下
I'm not budgeted for a break.
我可没有休息的预算
Are you budgeted for bail money?!
那你有交保释金的预算吗
Take ten.
休息10分钟
This look familiar?
认识这个人吗
Sure, that's Peter.
当然 那是彼得
He's dead.
他死了
For real? Very real.
真的吗 千真万确
He was murdered last night in the Queens Park Sanitarium.
昨晚他在皇后公园疗养院被谋杀了
We have audio that makes it sound like you were there
有音频证明你在现场
and a witness who says he saw the two of you
也有一位目击证人
getting into it the other day.
说看见你们两个进入疗养院
I didn't kill him.
我没杀他
Then why were you at the sanitarium?
那你去疗养院干什么
It was a joke.
是个玩笑
I love a joke. How does it go?
我特爱听笑话 接着讲
I went, I went to the sanitarium 'cause I was pissed at Peter.
我去疗养院是因为我生彼得的气
Because he fired you, right?
因为他炒了你 是吗
Now, why did he do that?
为什么炒你
I don't know.
不知道
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表